Pressure Cooker Ninja Foodi crack chicken turns out amazing with bacon! If you’ve never made this cream cheese chicken keto dinner, you’re in for a real treat tonight.
Holy moly did our Ninja Foodi crack chicken turn out fantastic tonight! Okay, it always turns out great but I just now had time to take pictures so I could share this easy Ninja Foodi recipe with all of you. It’s keto friendly so everyone can enjoy it too. 😉
Here are a few resources to start with:
- This is the Ninja Cooking system we got
- You can grab a free recipe book too here. 😉
- Pick up MY cookbook too!
- You’ll find more Ninja Foodi air fryer recipes here too.
- Join my Ninja Foodi EASY Recipes Facebook group for more recipes.
Here’s how easy this pressure cooker crack chicken is to make. You can use any brand you have really.
It really is a creamy chicken and cream cheese dish that can be made as a dip or put on buns for sandwiches. One of our favorite Ninja Foodi chicken recipes that’s pure comfort food!
You just cook the chicken with the broth, cream cheese and bacon that is precooked. You can also add the bacon at the end, your choice. We haven’t used frozen chicken but if was in smaller chunks it would probably work fine too.
- Add the chicken tenders or sliced boneless, skinless breasts.
- 12 minutes was perfect with our chicken tenders. I would set to 15 minutes for halved thicker breasts.
- Quick release when done.
- Then shred or I have removed the chicken to shred before. Either way works fine.
Shredded chicken in general is very versatile. You can serve it as:
- Sliders inside simple rolls
- On top of Ninja Foodi rice
- Inside small tortillas
- On an open faced bagel
- Scooped inside half of a bell pepper or avocado
Of course bacon is optional but with this crack chicken recipe you really should go all out and do NOT count the calories friends!
Ingredients needed for Ninja Foodi crack chicken:
- halved chicken breasts
- or chicken tenders already skinless and boneless
- Cream cheese
- Ranch seasonings mix
- this is how you make your own
- Chicken broth
- Chives or green onions are optional
- Cornstarch if you want to thicken it up a bit
This is what it looks like with the recipe below and allowing it to sit and cool down for about 10 minutes.
Tip: It will thicken up quite a bit if you let it cool off just a bit. Also, the more chicken you add the thicker the overall mixture will be.
- You can use 1-2 pounds of meat for this. I use what I have on hand really. Chicken thighs are quite wonderful too if you’d prefer using those.
- Make pressure cooker crack chicken dip as an appetizer.
This recipe works well for Instant Pot crack chicken too if that is the type of pressure cooking pot you own. Just 20 minutes and done kinda’ meal we love!
After you fall in love with this, then make our air fryer stuffed chicken breasts!
Ninja Foodi Crack Chicken
- 1.5-2 lbs chicken breasts boneless skinless breasts cut in half, or chicken tenders already cut
- 1 block cream cheese room temperature
- 1/2 c chicken broth
- 1/2 onion diced
- 1 packet ranch dressing mix
- 4 slices bacon cooked, broken into bits
- 2 tsp cornstarch optional
- 2 c cheese we use Mexican blend, cheddar is great too
- If you want to cook your bacon vs. using already precooked bacon bits then set your pot to saute and add fresh diced bacon with 1 tbsp olive oil and your diced onions. Cook until bacon is cooked but not super crispy. This method will make bacon soft in overall mixture vs. adding it at the end.
- Turn pot off if you previously cooked your bacon. Add chicken evenly across bottom of pot. Then cut chunks of room temp. cream cheese into smaller chunks and add on top of chicken. Add onions if you haven't already, followed by sprinkling in your packet of dry ranch dressing mix over the top. Pour your chicken broth on top of everything evenly.
- Close your pressure cooker lid and steam valve, set to 15 minutes for halved chicken breasts, or 12 minutes if you're using thinner chicken tenders.
- Do a quick release when done. Take some of the hot broth out of the pot and add it to your bowl with cornstarch in it. Whisk that together so it is smooth. (if you want it thicker)
- Shred your chicken with 2 forks inside the pot and stir contents so cream cheese becomes smooth and chicken is coated with mixture.
- If you want your mix to be thicker turn Foodi to saute and once it bubbles add your smooth cornstarch mix, stir so it thickens.
- Then turn pot off and stir in cooked bacon and shredded cheese so it melts. Top with green onions or chives.
- Serve on slider or hamburger buns!