Pressure Cooker Ninja Foodi crack chicken turns out amazing with bacon! If you’ve never made this cream cheese chicken keto dinner, you’re in for a real treat tonight.
Holy moly did our Ninja Foodi crack chicken turn out fantastic tonight! Okay, it always turns out great but I just now had time to take pictures so I could share this easy Ninja Foodi recipe with all of you. It’s keto friendly so everyone can enjoy it too. 😉
We have a lot of Instant Pot recipes which work in the Foodi as well.
First we made this crack chicken casserole and just couldn’t stop there because it was just so good and people raved about it.
If you too are obsessed with your Ninja Foodi pressure cooker air fryer machine, here are a few resource to start with:
- First LIKE my Facebook Page because I share new ideas there a lot!
- You can bookmark our Ninja air fryer recipes page, we add to that weekly.
- Grab our favorite Foodi cookbook here, and this set of wooden utensils work great so your pot doesn’t get scratched!
- Then join our Ninja Facebook group where you can share and find more ideas you’ll love. We have an air fryer page that shares daily ideas too.
If you need to know how to cook frozen meat in a pressure cooker, we have information on that. NO, you aren’t the only forgetful one. 😉
Here’s how easy this pressure cooker crack chicken is to make. You can use any brand you have really.
It really is a creamy chicken and cream cheese dish that can be made as a dip or put on buns for sandwiches.
One of our favorite Ninja Foodi chicken recipes that’s pure comfort food!
You just cook the chicken with the broth, cream cheese and bacon that is precooked. You can also add the bacon at the end, your choice.
We haven’t used frozen chicken but if was in smaller chunks it would probably work fine too.
- Add the chicken tenders or sliced boneless, skinless breasts.
- 12 minutes was perfect with our chicken tenders. I would set to 15 minutes for halved thicker breasts.
- Quick release when done.
- Then shred or I have removed the chicken to shred before. Either way works fine.
Shredded chicken in general is very versatile. You can serve it as:
Scoop some of this goodness inside of half of a bell pepper or avocado!
Of course bacon is optional but with this crack chicken recipe you really should go all out and do NOT count the calories friends!
Ingredients needed for Ninja Foodi crack chicken:
- halved chicken breasts
- or chicken tenders already skinless and boneless
- Cream cheese
Use either freshly cooked and diced bacon or you can buy a bag of real bacon bits and use that if you want to skip a step in the process. With this machine though you can air fry bacon first and then just move on from there.
- Ranch seasonings mix
- this is how you make your own
- Chicken broth
- Chives or green onions are optional
You can use a bit of cornstarch if you want to thicken it up a bit at the end but I have never thought that that was necessary myself.
This is what it looks like with the recipe below and allowing it to sit and cool down for about 10 minutes.
Tip: It will thicken up quite a bit if you let it cool off just a bit. Also, the more chicken you add the thicker the overall mixture will be.
- You can use 1-2 pounds of meat for this. I use what I have on hand really. Chicken thighs are quite wonderful too if you’d prefer using those.
- Make pressure cooker crack chicken dip as an appetizer.
This recipe works well for Instant Pot crack chicken too if that is the type of pressure cooking pot you own. Just 20 minutes and done kinda’ meal we love!
If you only have a slow cooker you can make our crockpot crack chicken. They come out similar for sure it is just that one takes most of the day to get fork tender and this one is finished in literally no time at all.
After you fall in love with this, then make our air fryer stuffed chicken breasts! These don’t shred like what you see here. If you like your meat to stay in tact this is another great dinner option for sure. We love one pot meals that need very little to no prep to them.
Serve it on mini buns for a fun dinner idea or appetizer when friends come over. Let us know if you serve it another fun way we might want to try out.
Want to see a few of my favorite things you might want to write on your Christmas list this year??!! 😉 Take a peek and see how many you might already have…twinsies!
Looking for more easy family recipes and tips? LIKE The Typical Mom Facebook page?
***** If you LOVED this recipe give it 5 Stars below and let everyone know what you thought about it. 😉
Ninja Foodi Crack Chicken
- 1.5-2 lbs chicken breasts boneless skinless breasts cut in half, or chicken tenders already cut
- 1 block cream cheese room temperature
- 1/2 c chicken broth
- 1/2 onion diced
- 1 packet ranch dressing mix
- 4 slices bacon cooked, broken into bits
- 2 tsp cornstarch optional
- 2 c cheese we use Mexican blend, cheddar is great too
- If you want to cook your bacon vs. using already precooked bacon bits then set your pot to saute and add fresh diced bacon with 1 tbsp olive oil and your diced onions. Cook until bacon is cooked but not super crispy. This method will make bacon soft in overall mixture vs. adding it at the end.
- Turn pot off if you previously cooked your bacon. Add chicken evenly across bottom of pot. Then cut chunks of room temp. cream cheese into smaller chunks and add on top of chicken. Add onions if you haven't already, followed by sprinkling in your packet of dry ranch dressing mix over the top. Pour your chicken broth on top of everything evenly.
- Close your pressure cooker lid and steam valve, set to 15 minutes for halved chicken breasts, or 12 minutes if you're using thinner chicken tenders.
- Do a quick release when done. Take some of the hot broth out of the pot and add it to your bowl with cornstarch in it. Whisk that together so it is smooth. (if you want it thicker)
- Shred your chicken with 2 forks inside the pot and stir contents so cream cheese becomes smooth and chicken is coated with mixture.
- If you want your mix to be thicker turn Foodi to saute and once it bubbles add your smooth cornstarch mix, stir so it thickens.
- Then turn pot off and stir in cooked bacon and shredded cheese so it melts. Top with green onions or chives.
- Serve on slider or hamburger buns!