Here’s an easy 10 minute Instant Pot pizza pasta recipe that my family loves! Super easy to dump it all in your pressure cooker and put in all of your favorite pizza toppings. A fun dinner recipe with a fun pizza twist that tastes even better the next day, if you have leftovers that is!
Yes….I admit it, I’m obsessed with my Instant Pot! It just makes my life easier when I am planning for dinner and don’t have a lot of time. When both of you work full time like we do and you have several kids it gets kinda’ hectic (okay a lot hectic) during the week. I still like to sit down at dinner time and meals like this cheesy and easy 10 minute Instant Pot pizza pasta recipe is a winner for everyone…..let’s face it, everyone loves pizza!! It’s one of our favorites and now includes in our long list of Instant Pot recipes. (originally published 4/17)
Pair it with a side salad and/or some cheese filled biscuits and you’ve got a quick meal made in your pressure cooker in less than 10 minutes total!
If you love pizza, and pasta, this is a great dish to make in your pressure cooker! It is really quick to make, inexpensive, and I haven’t met anyone yet who didn’t think it was really yummy.
Think of it as an Instant Pot pizza just in a pasta form!
It has all the flavors you love and you can load it up with any and all toppings you would normally put on your favorite “pie”.
Pepperoni and mushroom are great, add olives too if you want.
This is what you’ll need to make our easy Instant Pot Pizza Pasta and a video showing you step by step
- Noodles – your choice of shape really
- Spaghetti sauce
- Mozzarella cheese
- We like mushrooms and olives too
Here’s a video showing you how we make it.
We are busy. Both of us work full time but one thing we really strive for is a dinner where we all sit down and eat together.
It has been a great way to connect and honestly it was hard for me to get everything I needed done at work and still cook a dinner until I dove in and really started experimenting with my Instant Pot. It has been a lifesaver!
Looking for more Instant Pot recipes?
Here’s the printable recipe as well…..
Instant Pot Pizza Pasta Recipe
- 4 c noodles we use ziti or riganoti
- 8 c water
- 1 1/2 c mozzarella cheese shredded
- 2 c spaghetti sauce
- 10 pepperoni cut in half
- 6 mushrooms, quartered optional
- Add your noodles and water to the Instant Pot or pressure cooker.
- Set to manual, pressure, high for 3 minutes. (2 min. for al dente)
- When it beeps do a quick release, then carefully lift lid and drain the water out completely. Turn IP off.
- Put pasta back into IP or pressure cooker.
- Add shredded cheese, spaghetti sauce and sliced pepperoni etc. and stir. Set to saute and wait until sauce bubbles and cheese melts a bit. Serve!
For more easy recipes, tips and free printables please LIKE The Typical Mom on Facebook and follow me on Pinterest! You can also sign up for my free weekly newsletter which is packed with goodies I know you’ll love. 😉