This easy homemade coffee creamer recipe requires just 3 ingredients! Add any flavors you love for the best morning coffee! If you’re a coffee drinker, listen up!
I made homemade coffee creamer the other day and it was amazing!! We drink coffee every morning using either vanilla or hazelnut creamer. Then I thought “it couldn’t be that hard to make this”. Yesterday I thought I’d give it a whirl. I was surprised at how easy it was and now love that you can make any flavored coffee creamer using this basic recipe. Not only is it cheaper but you know exactly what is in it. Dairy free coffee creamer options available too. (originally published 6/16, affiliate links present)
Homemade Coffee Creamer Recipe
- I grabbed two mason jars I had (I knew 1 wouldn’t be quite big enough for 1 batch). Since we like two flavors I decided to split my basic mixture in half. One jar would be vanilla bean creamer and the other would be hazelnut.
If you love peppermint creamer during the holidays this is a great way to make that before it shows up in stores! Pumpkin spice coffee creamer was probably our favorite seasonal flavor we made recently.
- Sweetened Condensed milk
- Could use coconut milk for dairy free
- mason jars
- Vanilla extract
- Peppermint extract
- Hazelnut extract
- Could even use some chocolate syrup if you wanted
We used these two flavors of extract but you can use any flavors you like. Make a few batches and keep them in mason jars in your fridge. Then you’ll have choices in the morning, or when friends come over.
- Depending on what flavored coffee creamer you want it may be cheaper than buying it in the store. Some flavors are seasonal too so now you can make them year round! Just order the extract you like and keep it in your cupboard!
I love the fact that I know exactly what is in the creamer I am consuming. Mix and match to create just the right flavors we like in our coffee.
I hope you give this easy homemade coffee creamer recipe a try and love it as much as we do. Fiddle with the flavors to make it just the way you like it and you may discover something new that you love.
I assure you…you will probably never go back to buying store bought coffee creamer again. 😉
- I am sure you have a coffee maker of some kind but if yours is in need of replacement this is my favorite one we’ve ever had.
Step 1 – Grab a larger container you can close tightly. I like using mason jars to mix and for storage. They are inexpensive at Walmart or find mason jars are online . Whatever you use make sure there’s a lid that seals tight.
Step 2 – Pour your ingredients into your sealable storage container. If you have two smaller mason jars then put half your ingredients into each one.
Step 3 – Seal your lid and shake to combine everything well.
Step 4 – Open it up and taste a bit to see if you want more extract to be added.
3 Ingredient Coffee Creamer
Then enjoy in your coffee and store the rest in your refrigerator. Shake well before each use.
Looking for things to serve with your coffee, or other coffee drink recipes?
- Our Instant Pot coffee cake or coffee cake muffins are amazing
- Put a dollop of coffee frosting in instead of creamer
- You are going to need a recipe for bulletproof coffee to add your coffee creamer into
- Homemade biscotti is a must with your cup of Joe
- Make pancake bites for breakfast with maple syrup to dip them in and BAM, you’re done!
Our Dalgona whipped coffee is amazing too if you’re all about coffee lately.
Below is a recipe for homemade french vanilla coffee creamer. If you’re making non dairy coffee creamer then use the alternatives I suggest above. Substitute other extracts if you want a different flavor combination.
- Enjoy your cup of coffee my friend!
Looking for more easy family recipes and tips? LIKE The Typical Mom Facebook page?
***** If you LOVED this recipe give it 5 Stars below and let everyone know what you thought about it. 😉
Homemade Coffee Creamer
- Get a 32 oz. container or 2 16 oz. mason jars, (I like mason jars because you can shake and be done).
- Pour the condensed milk, milk (I would suggest NOT using fat free, at least 2% makes it creamier), and then add the flavors you like.
- If you are only using vanilla flavor then add all 2 tsp., if you are mixing 2 then use 1 tsp. vanilla and 1 tsp. another flavor (like almond). Shake, shake, shake, and done!!!
- Refrigerate and every time you take it out to use some shake it again, and then pour into coffee.