23 great homemade coffee drink recipes. From a homemade copycat peppermint frappuccino, to lattes and more this is how to make coffee drinks at home!
Ok so it is no secret I need my caffeine in the morning, but I am not just a plain cup of coffee woman. I like sweet froofy chocolate or caramel homemade coffee drinks that I can make at home. When it is cold I’m all about a great cup of Joe. Topped with whipped cream it’s one of my favorite treats. Give a few of these a try and let me know which is your favorite! (affiliate links present)
Homemade Coffee Drinks
Did you know you can make frappuccinos and frozen coffee at home!!?? You don’t have to be stuck with hot coffee all the time. And no, adding Irish cream is not making it fancy. We’re talking about caramel latte coffee shop style drinks here. Copycat Mcdonalds coffee drinks, the ones you love at Starbucks, all of it.
Want to save this post?
Enter your email below and get it sent straight to your inbox.
And be automatically signed up for our free newsletter too!
Let’s start with our homemade Dalgona whipped coffee recipe here. It is creamy and delicious, a cold variety and a delicious start to the morning. If you do want caffeine but would rather have something lighter, give our lotus drink recipe a whirl too. That has green tea extract.
Yes…we make iced mochas at home and they are SO easy. I don’t do difficult! The first thing to start with is how to make this 3 ingredient homemade coffee creamer. With extracts, a variety of flavors, a dash of brown sugar and more you will never buy packaged again after this. Take a peek at some more below!
Coffee Drink Recipes
If you have a favorite like Dunkin Donuts chocolate stout cold brew just think of the flavors in it and tweak tweak until you get it pretty darn close. OR we may have a recipe for what you are looking for right here.
- Pumpkin Frappuccino with foam or even a bit of ice cream on top served as a dessert is the way to go.
- Starbucks Copycat Cinnamon Dolce Latte
- Gingerbread Latte
- Salted Caramel Mocha
- Crockpot White Chocolate Latte
And you can go over the top when done with something on the top. Whipped cream isn’t the be all end all, there are so many other options out there. Like adding a dollop of coffee frosting. OH yes we did!
Homemade Coffee Drinks
“Plain” is great without much sweetener or flavorings but adding chocolate or caramel is fabulous as well. I mean Starbucks non coffee drinks are great too like this lime drink like their refreshers there.
The drink is one thing but the topping is something entirely else. This is How to Make Cold Foam for Coffee which can be basic to make it sweeter or flavoring can be added as well.
- This Vietnamese iced coffee can be made with a cream inside iced brewed coffee
- Nutella Latte caramel coffee creation
- Blended Pumpkin Spice Coffee Recipe
- Copycat Chick-fil-A Coffee can be made blended like a frappe or iced cold
- Have you tried Coffee milk ?
- S’mores Iced Coffee
- Easy caramel macchiato drink like Starbucks
- DIY: Iced Coffee & Homemade Syrups
- Make pumpkin spice coffee creamer
Here’s a peek at our peppermint frappuccino but seriously once you get the hang of how to make them you can use any flavor you want, mocha, pumpkin……
Easy Coffee Drinks to Make at Home
Before you get to making one below or one of ours linked above you should have the keys to success on how to make iced coffee the best way possible, period.
- Brew coffee, cool, pour into ice cube trays and freeze overnight. A MUST base to your drink.
- Start by brewing a pot of your favorite coffee Brew it a bit stronger than usual if you don’t make coffee ice cubes as they will dilute your drink.
- Allow the freshly brewed coffee to cool to room temperature. You can speed up the cooling process by placing it in the refrigerator for a while or adding ice cubes.
- Fill a glass with your ice cubes. Add sweetener at this stage if you want it sweeter.
- Pour in cooled coffee and leave some space at the top for milk, coffee frosting or cream if you desire.
For more easy recipes, tips and crafts please LIKE The Typical Mom on Facebook and follow me on Pinterest! You can also sign up for my free weekly newsletter which is packed with goodies I know you’ll love. 😉
Coffee Drink Recipes
- Brew coffee, cool and then pour into ice cube trays. Freeze until solid.
- Pop out frozen coffee ice cubes into blender and add 1/4 cup of flavored creamer for a sweeter frappe style coffee or milk will make it a stronger coffee flavor.
- Blend until as smooth as you would like it to be and pour into a cup. Top with whipped cream if desired and enjoy.