You’ve got to make this easy homemade pumpkin spice coffee creamer! With just 3 ingredients you can make your own pumpkin creamer & have it year round!
Have you ever made your own coffee creamer??!! It’s SO easy and you can add any flavor you like which I love so I can make this homemade pumpkin spice coffee creamer year round! It’s my favorite flavored coffee and could be made with almond milk as well if you’d rather. Ready for a warm cup of coffee?!!
I will admit, I am obsessed with pumpkin everything once August rolls around. Okay I would eat it year round really and I can with desserts like our easy pumpkin pudding cake recipe.
Each year we add to our long list of easy pumpkin dessert recipes, as many as I have time to create. A few of our favorites are this pumpkin angel food cake and this easy homemade pumpkin spice coffee creamer. And yes, you’re allowed to enjoy them together…please do!!
I will tell you that if you’ve never made your own coffee creamer it is so easy. Rather than buying it at the store it is cheaper than at coffee shops, free from artificial flavors and made with 3 basic ingredients.
Once you get the hang of making homemade coffee creamer with 3 ingredients you can swap out flavors and add any combination you like. If you’re a coconut fan you can easily make your own coconut coffee creamer using coconut extract.
The possibilities are endless really. It’s great if you’re having a large get together like Thanksgiving or Christmas Day. Create a coffee bar with a ton of homemade coffee creamers! How fun would that be!
If you’re ready for pumpkin everything, here’s what you need to make this homemade pumpkin spice coffee creamer
How to store homemade coffee creamer
If you love this you should try:
- pumpkin spice Frappuccino recipe
- Chocolate chip biscotti with your coffee
- homemade pumpkin butter for breakfast with your coffee is amazing!
- Our caramel pumpkin monkey bread is super addicting too and great with coffee
You can print recipe here as well.
Pumpkin Spice Coffee Creamer
- 1 can condensed milk
- 3/4 c milk 2% or whole is best
- 1 -2 tsp pumpkin spice extract depending on how pumpkiny you want it
- Whisk together all of your ingredients into a bowl or small pitcher you can then refrigerate and use throughout the week.
- Start with 1 tsp of pumpkin extract, whisk and then taste to see if you want more.
- Enjoy your homemade pumpkin coffee creamer in your coffee!
For more easy recipes, tips and free printables please LIKE The Typical Mom on Facebook and follow me on Pinterest! You can also sign up for my free weekly newsletter which is packed with goodies I know you’ll love. 😉