You’ve got to make this easy homemade pumpkin spice coffee creamer! With just 3 ingredients you can make your own homemade coffee creamer with a pumpkin kick!
Have you ever made your own coffee creamer??!! It’s SO easy and you can add any flavor you like which I love so I can make this homemade pumpkin spice coffee creamer year round! It’s my favorite flavored coffee and could be made with almond milk as well if you’d rather. Ready for a warm cup of coffee?!! (originally published 10/18, affiliate links present)
Pumpkin Spice Creamer Recipe
I will admit, I am obsessed with pumpkin everything once August rolls around. Okay I would eat it year round really and I can with desserts like our easy pumpkin pudding cake recipe.
Each year we add to our long list of easy pumpkin dessert recipes, as many as I have time to create. A few of our favorites are this pumpkin angel food cake and this easy homemade pumpkin spice coffee creamer. And yes, you’re allowed to enjoy them together…please do!!
Pumpkin Spice Coffee Creamer Sugar Free
If you need sugar free condensed milk you can make it this way and then proceed from there. Of course milk has natural sugars in it but there are tons of dairy and non dairy choices out there to choose from as well as far as that goes.
I will tell you that if you’ve never made your own coffee creamer it is so easy. Rather than buying it at the store it is cheaper than at coffee shops, free from artificial flavors and made with 3 basic ingredients.
Once you get the hang of making homemade coffee creamer with 3 ingredients you can swap out flavors and add any combination you like.
- If you’re a coconut fan you can easily make your own coconut coffee creamer using coconut extract.
You will want to keep it refrigerated for sure, it’s always best cold. If you want to consume it right away you could add ice at the beginning to get it going. Before you take the next serving remember to stir it! Contents will settle as it sits and cools in the fridge, you’ll want to remix it up before your next serving.
The possibilities are endless really. It’s great if you’re having a large get together like Thanksgiving or Christmas Day. Create a coffee bar with a ton of homemade coffee creamers! How fun would that be!
Homemade pumpkin spice coffee creamer
- Pumpkin spice extract
- Condensed milk
- Milk or dairy free milk product
- Optional, you could add a bit of pumpkin pie spice
Then you are going to want to store this in the fridge in a sealed container to enjoy day after day. Remember that contents will settle a bit so stir before you use it every time for best results. I mean I also top my Joe with whipped cream and a sprinkle of pumpkin spice too in the Fall but that is me. 😉
How to store homemade coffee creamer
You really just want a sealed jar of some sorts so you can use what you have in your cupboard if you already have a favorite but mine is below;
- Mason jars are my favorite thing to use, like ever. I don’t even have regular drinking glasses at my house, I have these without the lids on.
- Mason jar with easy to pour spout attached are great for storing in the fridge and pouring out easily.
- Creamer pitcher similar to the one you see here is fab. if you are having a brunch and want to leave it on the table for guests.
How long does homemade coffee creamer last
It will stay well in a sealed jar in the fridge for up to a week, so don’t make a huge batch unless you’re having guests over. It is so easy to whip it together though that you can easily make your pumpkin spice flavored creamer once a week.
If you love this pumpkin pie flavored creamer, you should try:
- Our homemade pumpkin pancakes with Bisquick and pumpkin puree is simple and easy
- Chocolate chip biscotti with your coffee is always great, or some pumpkin chocolate bread
- Have some homemade pumpkin butter for breakfast with your coffee is amazing!
- This pumpkin monkey bread and cake mix pumpkin cookies are super addicting too and great with coffee
Jump down to print recipe below and get started. It’s great in coffee or to make pumpkin spice lattes right at home with your boo.
Want to see a few of my favorite things that I am totally obsessed with?? Take a peek and see how many you might already have…twinsies!
Pumpkin Spice Coffee Creamer
- Whisk together all of your ingredients into a bowl or small pitcher you can then refrigerate and use throughout the week.
- Start with 1 tsp of pumpkin extract, whisk and then taste to see if you want more.
- Stir before pouring into your cup each time as ingredients will settle to the bottom. Enjoy your homemade pumpkin coffee creamer in your coffee!