Here’s an easy baby blue Hawaiian punch recipe that is a perfect boy baby shower drink you can make that everyone will love! It’s simple and cheap to make this party punch with sherbet in mason jars with fruit inside.
If you’re planning a boy baby shower it is fun to serve blue punch!! I’m all about easy so this one is no different. It’s an easy baby blue Hawaiian punch recipe with sherbet that’s a yummy twist and inexpensive to make too! Jazz it up with some mason jars and everyone will be impressed. Here’s an easy blue punch recipe for a baby shower and a lot more dollar store baby shower decoration ideas below too to throw the perfect party that won’t break the bank. (originally published 4/16, affiliate links present)
Hawaiian Punch Recipe with Sherbet and Sprite
Easy blue drink for a baby shower or other parties is here. It is super cute served like this too right?? I love mason jars and use them every chance I get.
It’s a great way to jazz up a “drink bar” or a fun way to serve salads and desserts too. In this case we are using them to serve up our non alcoholic blue punch recipe for a baby shower…..or any party with a blue theme! Kid friendly in case children are allowed, it can be made in a large punch bowl and oh so pretty.
Blue Hawaiian Punch Recipe Non Alcoholic
All you need are a few ingredients for this blue sherbet punch recipe. You can leave the sherbet off too if you prefer, it’s very flexible. If you were having an adult party you could add some alcohol as well. You can find all the ingredients at your local grocery store or if you’re like me and order everything online here is what you need to grab to make this Hawaiian punch recipe
- Hawaiian punch
- Sherbet – orange cream is great
- You can find mason jars in bulk online or at your local Walmart many times.
You don’t have to use this just for a baby shower of course, this Hawaiian punch recipe is perfect for a little boy’s first birthday party as a drink, or just for fun when people come over. If you wanted a pink punch recipe use these 3 ingredients instead.
The color is really up to you, as well as the liquid. Instead of lemon lime soda you could choose pineapple juice if you didn’t want soda. Half and half is a great choice as well. Tweak the flavors and colors with the flavor of sorbet. Lime sherbet is great but for pink, fruit punch flavor would be better.
Blue Baby Shower Punch
Love it right?? You can use what punch ingredients are listed below and tweak a variety of ways. Use different flavors of ice cream or sherbet of course. Soda could be 7-up, Sprite or even Ginger ale is great. For a lighter version use club soda.
- Kids love punch and it’s kind of irresistible for adults too with the sherbet and fruit floating around. 😉
- For another popular party punch recipe with orange juice (linked at top of post) you can make in any color you like we have that for you too!
- Blue margaritas are great too.
If you are planning a shower though I also have a bunch of easy DIY baby shower decorating ideas you can use as well as this one that could serve as a cute centerpiece if you got a cute glass punch bowl to serve it in and put ribbons around the mason jars.
Blue drinks for baby shower
Of course you can find store bought drinks that are fine, but mixing a few makes it more fun and prettier drink recipes. If you’re looking for more easy punch recipes for a baby shower or other party I have a big list here and there are more resources below too!
- Here’s a long list of dollar store baby shower decoration ideas here!
- Lots of free printable baby shower games here for you to use!
- If you need a few easy brunch recipes that are easy to do but a hit at any get together I have those here too!
Jump to recipe combination below to try our mix. Tweak it in another bowl with maybe half soda and half juice with ice cream for a fun rainbow sherbet punch. Let us know what combination you try that we might want to try next.
Want to see a few of my favorite things that I am totally obsessed with?? Take a peek and see how many you might already have…twinsies!
Hawaiian Punch Recipe
- 2 liter 7up or sprite
- 1 gallon Hawaiian punch cold
- 12 oz blueberries frozen
- Mango sherbet optional
- Place frozen blueberries at the bottom of your punch bowl or pitcher (or each mason jar)
- Add equal parts of Hawaiian punch to soda to fill 3/4 of pitcher or jar and stir
- Add spoonful of sherbet to the top (add any flavor or color you want)