Christmas Bingo printable game you can play during the holidays or for a class party! Many other holiday printables offered like a word search and other fun activities.
Now this Christmas Bingo printable game is fun right??!! The caller just prints out an extra card like this one, cuts out the squares, puts them in a hat or cup and draws one out at a time calling out a clue, what the picture is, or showing the picture if you’re working with small children. It’s just one of our many free Holiday Printables. (originally published published December 16, 2017, affiliate links present)
This Christmas Bingo could be an easy center, or you could play them with the entire class too.
- If you wanted them to last longer just laminate them or slide them into sheet protectors. Let them use markers or wet erase markers to mark off their spots. Then wipe it clean and play it again year after year!
- Another classroom party idea could be to put together these gingerbread house kits beforehand and let them create!
I used to teach Kindergarten and then second grade. During the holidays we always had at least one day where we celebrated the holiday season and had different fun centers.
Kids would rotate after about 15 minutes and have a chance to play some fun games.
- If you’re doing that here are other Christmas printables and games you could use as well.
- Fun Christmas trivia – fun for even the adults
- Christmas charades can be played with both kids and adults
- Pin the nose on the snowman is fun for kids
- Printable Christmas word search is great for all ages
- There are two versions available, the tree you see here and a gingerbread man word search as well
If you have several children playing or a holiday party, you will need a couple different Christmas Bingo printable cards.
I will provide you with three other Christmas bingo cards, mixed up, so everyone doesn’t win at once.
- Just print as many printable Christmas Bingo game cards you need
- print an additional one to use as a calling card: just cut into pieces and draw out of a hat
- use jelly beans, Christmas candy, pennies, or red and green buttons as markers for the game boards
- Christmas Bingo version two for Christmas Bingo Printable
- Version three for Christmas Bingo pdf card
- Card number four for your Christmas Bingo game
- Holiday bingo printable number 5
Looking for more things to do with kids at Christmas time
This Christmas calendar is so great. We have a blank version you see here as well as one that has ways to do nice gestures for others. Of course the ideas are just that and you’re free to alter them to your liking.
- December is a great time to volunteer, this may be a good way to start doing that with your kids. Start now and try to continue to do so throughout next year.
Having a Christmas party? You’ll want other ideas after you play Christmas bingo so here are a few favorites.
- Decorate mini Christmas trees with candy canes and homemade ornaments
- Print out our kindness calendar and participate together
- Start the night before Christmas box tradition this year
- Free Christmas movie schedule on television
- Christmas activities for kids printable checklist
Have a favorite Christmas game you like to play? Let us know what it is in the comments below! We’d love to integrate a new one next year.
For more easy recipes, tips and crafts please LIKE The Typical Mom on Facebook and follow me on Pinterest! You can also sign up for my free weekly newsletter which is packed with goodies I know you’ll love. 😉