Christmas activities for kids free printable and links to other activities you can do with your kids at home. Kid friendly fun ways to do new things together.
Here is a fun Christmas activities for kids printable to give you some fun ideas to do together, and check them off when you’re done! It’s free to print and have activities you can do together during the holiday season. One of our favorite holiday printables. What else would you add?? (originally published 11/16, affiliate links present)
Fun Christmas Activities
It is fun to keep busy during Christmas break and do some new things you haven’t done before. Of course these are just a few we came up.
If you are really adventurous though you could add more spots on the back with Christmas crafts and outdoor activities to do together.
We added a few more we’ve done in the past below too to give you some more ideas.
Christmas Activities for Families
If you want to reuse this list year after year that is a fun thing to do too, just:
- Laminate this Christmas activities for kids printable – if you don’t have a machine you can use these single use laminating sheets
- Use wet erase markers to check off the activities you do this season
- Wipe the marks off with a wet wipe at the end of December
- Store it away with your Christmas decorations
- Pull it out again next year and start again!
To help we have a few recipes and winter activities on this list, and others, below to get you started!
Christmas activities Checklist
Now let’s talk a bit about what you can do and make in the kitchen together. If you love having movie nights you can use the afternoon to make some goodies and enjoy them while you’re relaxing like these;
- Make hot apple cider
- Bake Santa cupcakes
- Do some pinecone crafts
- This crinkle cookies recipe is fun in holiday colors too
- Get in the holiday spirit and go caroling around the neighborhood!
- Write letters and wish lists to Santa
- and don’t forget to have them write lists for Grandparents too
- Take Christmas pictures with everyone in your family, we do this every year
Make gingerbread houses with graham crackers and lots of candies.
Create edible playdough with your little ones for an afternoon of fun!
- Make ice cream in baggies
- Start new Christmas traditions like doing a kindness calendar
- Make your own Christmas ornaments this year on Christmas Eve
Create a Christmas lights display in your windows while watching movies
This free Christmas word search printable is always fun.
This is How to make ice cream at home with 2 baggies. It is a fun sort of “science experiment” that’s tasty too.
- Play Christmas Bingo
- Visiting Christmas lights doesn’t cost anything
- Throw a holiday party at your house
- Decorate your Christmas tree with friends and family too
- Hang Mistletoe
Fun Holiday Activities Checklist
Time needed: 5 minutes.
Christmas Activities for Kids
Feel free to print as many Christmas fun checklist printables as you’d like to keep or share with others.
Use a pencil to check off the activities you have already done. Get some ideas and mark off each time you complete another activity.
We hope this helps you find fun things to do with kids during Christmas time, don’t forget to make them a night before Christmas box!
- Watch a few free Christmas movies on tv this season
- Use this Christmas Bingo printable to play holiday games at home
Want to see a few of my favorite things that I am totally obsessed with?? Take a peek and see how many you might already have…twinsies!
Looking for more easy family recipes and tips? LIKE The Typical Mom Facebook page?
***** If you LOVED this recipe give it 5 Stars below and let everyone know what you thought about it. 😉