Christmas activities for kids free printable and links to other activities you can do with your kids at home. Fun way to find new things to do together.
It is fun to keep busy during Christmas break and do some new things you haven’t done before. Here is a Christmas activities for kids printable to give you some fun ideas to do together, and check them off when you’re done! It’s free to print and have activities you can do together during the holiday season. One of our favorite holiday printables. What else would you add?? (originally published 11/16)
Of course these are the ones we came up with but if you are really adventurous you could add more spots on the back with Christmas crafts and activities to do together. We added a few more we’ve done in the past below too to give you some more ideas.
If you want to reuse this list year after year that is a fun thing to do too, just:
- Laminate this Christmas activities for kids printable – if you don’t have a machine you can use these single use laminating sheets
- Use wet erase markers to check off the activities you do this season
- Wipe the marks off with a wet wipe at the end of December
- Store it away with your Christmas decorations
- Pull it out again next year and start again!
To help we have a few recipes and activities on this list, and others, below to get you started!
Links to more Christmas activities for kids
- Make hot apple cider
- Bake Santa cupcakes
- This crinkle cookies recipe is fun in holiday colors too
- Print this Christmas fun checklist
- Christmas word search printable is always fun
- How to make ice cream at home with 2 baggies
- Play Christmas Bingo
- Print out this Kindness Calendar and participate in activities together
- Hang Mistletoe
- Write a letter to Santa stationary, and Santa’s address + a free phone number to call him
- Watch a few free Christmas movies on tv this season
- Use this Christmas Bingo printable to play holiday games at home
We hope this helps you find fun things to do with kids during Christmas time!
For more easy recipes, tips and crafts please LIKE The Typical Mom on Facebook and follow me on Pinterest! You can also sign up for my free weekly newsletter which is packed with goodies I know you’ll love. 😉