Christmas activities for kids free printable and links to other activities you can do with your kids at home. Kid friendly fun ways to do new things together.
It is fun to keep busy during Christmas break and do some new things you haven’t done before. Here is a fun Christmas activities for kids printable to give you some fun ideas to do together, and check them off when you’re done! It’s free to print and have activities you can do together during the holiday season. One of our favorite holiday printables. What else would you add?? (originally published 11/16, affiliate links present)
- Of course these are just a few we came up.
If you are really adventurous though you could add more spots on the back with Christmas crafts and outdoor activities to do together. We added a few more we’ve done in the past below too to give you some more ideas.
If you want to reuse this list year after year that is a fun thing to do too, just:
- Print this Christmas fun checklist
- Laminate this Christmas activities for kids printable – if you don’t have a machine you can use these single use laminating sheets
- Use wet erase markers to check off the activities you do this season
- Wipe the marks off with a wet wipe at the end of December
- Store it away with your Christmas decorations
- Pull it out again next year and start again!
To help we have a few recipes and winter activities on this list, and others, below to get you started!
Links to more Christmas activities for kids
- Make hot apple cider
- Bake Santa cupcakes
- Do some pinecone crafts
- This crinkle cookies recipe is fun in holiday colors too
- Get in the holiday spirit and go caroling around the neighborhood!
- Write letters and wish lists to Santa
- and don’t forget to have them write lists for Grandparents too
- Take Christmas pictures with everyone in your family, we do this every year
- Make gingerbread houses
- Create edible playdough
- Make ice cream in baggies
- Start new Christmas traditions like doing a kindness calendar
- Make your own Christmas ornaments this year on Christmas Eve
- Create a Christmas lights display in your windows while watching movies
- Play Christmas games with one another
- Have fun with diy snow
- Christmas word search printable is always fun
- How to make ice cream at home with 2 baggies
- Play Christmas Bingo
- Visiting Christmas lights doesn’t cost anything
- Throw a holiday party at your house
- Decorate your Christmas tree with friends and family too
- Hang Mistletoe
- Write a letter to Santa stationary, and Santa’s address + a free phone number to call him
- Watch a few free Christmas movies on tv this season
- Use this Christmas Bingo printable to play holiday games at home
We hope this helps you find fun things to do with kids during Christmas time, don’t forget to make them a night before Christmas box!
For more easy recipes, tips and crafts please LIKE The Typical Mom on Facebook and follow me on Pinterest! You can also sign up for my free weekly newsletter which is packed with goodies I know you’ll love. 😉