Have you printed your kindness calendar yet this year? This printable is perfect adults and kids during Christmas time or any other season of the year.
Have you heard of a kindness calendar or used one in the past? Well we created one for any season but decorated it for the Christmas season. It is not specific to any year so you can print it and use it any time you wish. It is a great way to teach appreciation for others at any age, maybe you want to participate yourself as an adult. (originally published 11/20, affiliate links present)
Kindness Calendar for Kids
There’s no age limit when it comes to being kind to others, and yourself. I have created lots of free printable monthly calendar pages as well as a monthly calendar over the years. I am someone who likes to write things down and see it on paper.
- This calendar is a bit different in that there is a task or focus each day for the entire month, and the thought is geared toward thinking of others.
Sometimes in the rush of the holiday season, or any other time of year, we lose touch with those who are less fortunate than us or we haven’t spoken to in a while. A random acts of kindness calendar is fun to start. Thanksgiving is a great time to do this kindness calendar as well!
Each day has something simple written down, of course you can interpret it however you like or swap days. If every day is too much then print it out and maybe look at it together with your kids and have each person circle 10 things on the calendar they want to do, then check it off when it’s done.
Free Kindness Calendar Printable
I have the link you need right here below. You just click on the blue link and it will pop up in a new window. You’ll want to do this on a desktop or laptop, not a phone. If you want to use them each year I highly suggest laminating and using markers.
- Print out your Kindness Calendar here
- if you want a blank version to fill in yourself I offer that link below
- If you’d like to use it year after year then slide it into a sheet protector
- Use a wet erase marker to circle or cross days off
- Wipe off with a wet paper towel when done
Store it with your Christmas ornament box and bring it out each year
- I assure you it will be something you and your children will remember, but forget until you pull it out of that box every year!
- Share this post with others so they can get involved too
If you’re looking for other free and fun Christmas activities for kids here are more great ideas to promote kindness!
- Here are a few free printable Christmas word search pages.
- Watch the 25 days of Christmas movie schedule on tv together with hot cocoa, here are the Hallmark holiday movies too.
Here are a few appreciation gift ideas to have a kindness day at school.
- Use our free printable elf on the shelf calendar to display their friend differently every morning.
- Play Christmas bingo this year!
- Make your own advent calendar
I also have a blank version below so you can fill in your own Kindness calendar ideas if you wish. 😉
- Feel free to print out as many BLANK Christmas kindness calendar pages as you wish.
- Then come up with some ideas together and have fun!
This is what the filled in calendar looks like with ideas I came up with.
Blank or filled in it is a great way to start the Christmas season, or use it any way you wish.
Spread kindness in the classroom and in your neighborhood this year!
It’s a way to do something nice for others each day. Usually done during the months of November and/or December it can be pre-filled in or you can write in activities on your own.
Here are 2 free printable versions, a blank one and one with ideas for each day.
Want to see a few of my favorite things that I am totally obsessed with?? Take a peek and see how many you might already have…twinsies!
Looking for more easy family recipes and tips? LIKE The Typical Mom Facebook page?
Then sign up for my free newsletter, and follow me on Pinterest! 😉
***** If you LOVED this recipe give it 5 Stars below and let everyone know what you thought about it. 😉
Wednesday 16th of October 2019
Thanks so much for sharing this!!
Wednesday 19th of June 2019
Feel free to print out as many blank Christmas kindness calendar pages as you wish.
Helena Orstem https://www.dreamcalendars.com/
Sunday 8th of December 2019
This is a fabulous idea! I plan to fill in my blank calendar with more good deeds for the homeless and poor folks in my area. Once I've done something for them I will hand them a blank good deeds calendar to inspire them to carry on the mission we have started! To "pay it forward' if you will!