Best Thanksgiving sides to serve next to your main dish this year! Easy Thanksgiving side dishes including vegetables, stuffing, & everything in between.
Of course we know Thanksgiving is synonymous with turkey, but personally I think Thanksgiving sides are almost as good (maybe better) than the bird itself. Here are some of the best side dish recipes for Thanksgiving Day that make it on to our table each year! (originally published 10/16, affiliate links present)
Thanksgiving is all about nibbling for me.
Snacking before the meal, eating a little bit of this and a little bit of that….topped off with some dessert after that….and then a nap!!
Here are a few of our favorite Thanksgiving sides to help you serve up some variety this year!
Let’s start with some green bean casserole in an Instant Pot!
Then whip up this sparkling cranberry sangria mocktail or cocktail for the adults, then…..
- This is the most amazing stuffing recipe we call Pickford Stuffing!
- Best baked green beans
- Easy potatoes au gratin
- Sweet potato casserole with marshmallows of course
- Acorn squash
- Loaded Potato Pancakes
- Pressure cooker green beans
Of course the traditional batch of creamy mashed potatoes must be made for your Thanksgiving table, but try something new this year too! Add cheese to them this year, or a dollop of sour cream with your butter. We love loaded twice stuffed potatoes as an alternative too.
- Creamy Vegan Parsnip and Shiitake Mushroom Soup
- Easy au grautin potatoes
- Roasted Vegetable Barley Salad with Lemon Vinaigrette
- The Best Deviled Eggs
- Roasted cauliflower in an air fryer
- Buttery Dinner Rolls
- Oven Roasted Brussels Sprouts with Mustard and Shallots
- Slow Cooker Cornbread and Sausage Stuffing
- Quinoa and Sausage Stuffed Mushrooms
- Sliced Beer Bread
- Garlic Herb Roasted Potatoes
- Easy cranberry sauce recipe
- Bundt pan stuffing
- Slow Cooker Cranberry Sauce
- Southern Style Squash Casserole Recipe
- Strawberry Kale Salad
- Cheesy scalloped potatoes
If you want to free up your oven but still want tons of Thanksgiving sides, have a ton of Instant Pot Thanksgiving recipes that will help.
- Want something fun for dessert? Make these turkey snickers drumsticks!
Aaaaaand when the dinner is over and you go home with leftover turkey you MUST make these leftover turkey dumplings!
For more easy recipes, tips and crafts please LIKE The Typical Mom on Facebook and follow me on Pinterest! You can also sign up for my free weekly newsletter which is packed with goodies I know you’ll love. 😉