Best Thanksgiving sides to serve next to your main dish this year! Easy Thanksgiving side dishes including vegetables, stuffing, & everything in between.
Of course we know Thanksgiving is synonymous with turkey, but personally I think Thanksgiving sides are almost as good (maybe better) than the bird itself. Here are some of the best side dish recipes! (originally published 10/16, affiliate links present)
Thanksgiving is all about nibbling for me.
Snacking before the meal, eating a little bit of this and a little bit of that….topped off with some dessert after that….and then a nap!!
Thanksgiving side dishes
Let’s start with some green bean casserole in an Instant Pot!
Then whip up this sparkling cranberry sangria mocktail or cocktail for the adults, then…..
- This is the most amazing stuffing recipe we call Pickford Stuffing!
- Best baked green beans recipe is here
- Along with how to cook easy brussel sprouts in the oven
- Easy potatoes au gratin are cheesy and delicious
- Sweet potato casserole with marshmallows of course
- Acorn squash is a good healthy choice
- Loaded Potato Pancakes or latkas are something different
- Pressure cooker green beans
Of course the traditional batch of creamy mashed potatoes must be made for your Thanksgiving table, but try something new this year too!
Add cheese to them this year, or a dollop of sour cream with your butter. We love loaded twice stuffed potatoes as an alternative too.
- Creamy Vegan Parsnip and Shiitake Mushroom Soup
- Easy au grautin potatoes
- Roasted Vegetable Barley Salad with Lemon Vinaigrette
- The Best Deviled Eggs
- Roasted cauliflower in an air fryer
- Buttery Dinner Rolls
- Oven Roasted Brussels Sprouts with Mustard and Shallots
- Slow Cooker Cornbread and Sausage Stuffing
- Quinoa and Sausage Stuffed Mushrooms
- Sliced Beer Bread
- Garlic Herb Roasted Potatoes
- Easy cranberry sauce recipe
- Bundt pan stuffing
- Slow Cooker Cranberry Sauce
- Southern Style Squash Casserole Recipe
- Strawberry Kale Salad
- Cheesy scalloped potatoes
If you want to free up your oven but still want tons of Thanksgiving sides, have a ton of Instant Pot Thanksgiving recipes that will help.
- Want something fun for dessert? Make these turkey snickers drumsticks!
Aaaaaand when the Thanksgiving Day dinner is over and you go home with leftover turkey you MUST make these leftover turkey dumplings!