Here’s all the Instant Pot Thanksgiving recipes you’ll need for the holidays! From Instant Pot turkey to pressure cooker side dishes & dessert, we’ve got you covered. Perfect list to use for all of November.
Ok I am back with a roundup of the best Instant Pot Thanksgiving recipes! Of course we have over 100 more easy Instant Pot recipes on my site but these are great for the holidays. (originally published 9/18, affiliate links present)
I’m here to share a few of my favorite pressure cooker holiday recipes. Of course you can use them as Ninja Foodi recipes too, or whatever brand you have.
Here’s the BIG list of everything you’ll need to create an Instant Pot Thanksgiving dinner for everyone in no time.
Let’s start with a few basic tips:
- Make sure to Bookmark our InstaPot recipes page. We add new ones each week!
- Then PRINT this —–> Instant Pot cooking times cheat sheet that will help you understand how long meat, vegetables and beans take to cook in your pressure cooker.
For reference, this is the pressure cooker I have and use for all recipe creations.
We have a recipe for the main dish, Instant Pot turkey of course but if you’re not a huge fan of that you could serve a pressure cooker ham which is a yummy dinner too no matter what time of year it is.
You could easily use this list for your Instant Pot Christmas recipes too.
Instant Pot Thanksgiving
This is why we love using this pot during this holiday.
- It frees up your oven space for other dishes on Thanksgiving Day
- Y’all can cook a dish very quickly
- You can saute, cook, and keep warm all in one pot
Hands down it is the best thing that has ever been invented for this holiday in particular. The #1 item that I ALWAYS make in it are Instant Pot mashed potatoes or garlic mashed potatoes. If nothing else, make that!
What equipment you’ll need for an Instant Pot Thanksgiving
- Electric pressure cooker
- 6 c. bundt pan that fits into a 6 or 8 qt. IP is perfect for side dishes like my corn casserole and cornbread
I just bought these Instant Pot mini mitts that have come in handy to get things out easier
Instant Pot Thanksgiving Recipes
- Pressure Cooker turkey is possible and done in a fraction of the time of course
- Here’s a chart showing how long to cook an Instant Pot turkey breast as well
Instant Pot ham is a great alternative in case you aren’t a huge fan of turkey. A great choice if there are only 2-4 of you too so there aren’t too many leftovers.
Instant Pot Thanksgiving Dinner
Instant Pot Side Dishes are a must. I mean I think many times we could skip the meat entirely and just have an entire meal with just these. lol
If you’re having an all day affair start the day with this pressure cooker breakfast quinoa that’s amazing – make a toppings bar for fun!
- Instant Pot brussel sprouts and bacon is amazing and sure to go fast
- Pressure cooker baked potatoes are cheap and simple, but Instant Pot garlic mashed potatoes are easier to serve.
- A must is this Instant Pot corn casserole recipe
- Cheesy Instant Pot cauliflower is an amazing side dish that will be new to everyone
The best Instant Pot cheesy bacon ranch potatoes are here. Use a mixture of different cheeses to make them over the top fantastic.
Instant Pot sweet potato casserole with a pecan topping or stop at the mashed sweet potatoes stage
- Holiday Instant Pot cranberry sauce is a must and SO easy!
- Easy Instant Pot artichokes are a favorite year round really
- This Instant Pot stuffing with butternut squash or without, works great!
- Cheesy Instant Pot scalloped potatoes – you may call them au gratin potatoes
Pressure cooker cornbread is really pretty to serve in this small bundt pan.
Instant Pot white rice – basic recipe for cooked rice but is much easier than the stovetop method, something we use several times a week!
For a healthier version, make Instant Pot brown rice. This way, it turns out fluffier than ever.
- Homemade Instant Pot spaghetti squash
If you have picky kids coming just make a pot of Instant Pot macaroni and cheese so they’re happy.
- Best Instant Pot spinach
- Easy Instant Pot artichokes
- Pressure cooker fried cabbage with bacon of course
- Instant Pot potatoes with Italian herb seasoning
- Creamy Instant Pot potato salad
- ButteryInstant Pot cauliflower mash
- The best Instant Pot green bean casserole
- Pressure cooker Amish macaroni salad
We always have some sort of fruit dish to serve on the side so this Instant Pot applesauce would work well for that.
You can make Instant Pot quinoa as a healthier side dish instead of rice
- Instant Pot popcorn is something fun to make if you have kids coming over and you can discuss how the Native Americans made popcorn way back when etc….
- Easy Instant Pot Indian vegetable rice is fun
Instant Pot Thanksgiving Desserts
- This Instant Pot pumpkin apple cake is just wonderful.
- You can use our pressure cooker pumpkin recipe to make homemade pumpkin puree to use too
- Fresh Instant Pot banana french toast
- 1 minute Instant Pot apple crisp
- Easy Instant Pot cheesecake recipe
Fun Instant Pot caramel popcorn you can do with kids. It is fun to watch it pop up using a glass lid.
- Instant Pot brownies (or fill with peanut butter…it’s amazing)
- Delicious Instant Pot pumpkin cheesecake
- If you want to cook dessert in your oven here are some easy pumpkin desserts
- Make sure to use our leftover turkey recipe if you have any meat left. Don’t waste! You can make turkey stock out of the bones too.
If you’re celebrating with kids here are a few ideas to keep the day fun!
Looking for more easy family recipes and tips? LIKE The Typical Mom Facebook page?
***** If you LOVED this recipe give it 5 Stars below and let everyone know what you thought about it. 😉