Here’s all the Instant Pot Thanksgiving recipes you’ll need for the holidays! From Instant Pot turkey to pressure cooker side dishes & dessert, we’ve got you covered. Perfect list to use for Instant Pot Christmas recipes too.
Ok I am back with a roundup of the best Instant Pot Thanksgiving recipes! I took a few of my favorite pressure cooker side dishes and desserts that I’ve served during the holidays, as well as a few from my blogger friends to create a list of everything you’ll need to create an Instant Pot Thanksgiving dinner for everyone in no time. Of course we have over 100 more Instant Pot recipes on my site but these are great for the holidays.
We have a recipe for the main dish, Instant Pot turkey of course but if you’re not a huge fan of that you could serve a pressure cooker ham which is a yummy dinner too no matter what time of year it is.
You could easily use this list for your Instant Pot Christmas recipes too.
Why should you use your Instant Pot at Thanksgiving?
- It frees up your oven for other dishes
- You can cook a dish very quickly
- You can saute, cook, and keep warm all in one pot
What equipment you’ll need for an Instant Pot Thanksgiving
- I just got my new Pioneer Woman Instant Pot – SO Cute, you will need one or more pressure cookers
- Instant Pot Steamer basket
- 6 c. bundt pan that fits into a 6 or 8 qt. IP is perfect for side dishes like my corn casserole and cornbread
- I just bought these Instant Pot mini mitts that have come in handy to get things out easier
Instant Pot Thanksgiving Recipes
Instant Pot Thanksgiving Dinner
- Pressure Cooker turkey is possible and done in a fraction of the time of course
- You can make this pressure cooker gravy as well with all the wonderful drippings from your bird
- Instant Pot ham is a great alternative in case you aren’t a huge fan of turkey
- Here’s a chart showing how long to cook an Instant Pot turkey breast as well
Instant Pot Thanksgiving Side Dishes
- If you’re having an all day affair start the day with this pressure cooker breakfast quinoa that’s amazing – make a toppings bar for fun!
- Instant Pot brussel sprouts and bacon is amazing and sure to go fast
- Pressure cooker baked potatoes
- Instant Pot corn casserole recipe
- Cheesy Instant Pot cauliflower is an amazing side dish that will be new to everyone
- Instant Pot cheesy bacon ranch potatoes
- Instant Pot sweet potato casserole
- Instant Pot cranberry sauce is a must and SO easy!
- Easy Instant Pot artichokes
- Instant Pot stuffing – with butternut squash or without, works great!
- Instant Pot scalloped potatoes – you may call them au gratin potatoes
- Instant Pot white rice – basic recipe for cooked rice but is much easier than the stovetop method, something we use several times a week!
- Pressure cooker cornbread
- If you have picky kids coming just make a pot of Instant Pot macaroni and cheese so they’re happy
- Instant Pot spinach
- Easy Instant Pot artichokes
- Pressure cooker fried cabbage with bacon of course
- Instant Pot spaghetti squash
- Instant Pot potatoes with Italian herb seasoning
- Instant Pot potato salad
- Instant Pot cauliflower mash
- Pressure cooker mashed potatoes
- Instant Pot green bean casserole
- Pressure cooker Amish macaroni salad
- We always have some sort of fruit dish to serve on the side so this Instant Pot applesauce would work well for that
- You can make Instant Pot quinoa as a healthier side dish instead of rice
- Instant Pot scalloped potatoes
- Instant Pot popcorn is something fun to make if you have kids coming over and you can discuss how the Native Americans made popcorn way back when etc….
- Instant Pot Indian vegetable rice
Instant Pot Thanksgiving Desserts
- This Instant Pot pumpkin apple cake is just wonderful, you can use our pressure cooker pumpkin recipe to make homemade pumpkin puree to use too
- Not necessarily traditional but people RAVE about our Instant Pot rice pudding which for me is my favorite no matter what holiday it is
- Instant Pot banana french toast
- Instant Pot chocolate rice pudding
- Instant Pot apple crisp
- Instant Pot cheesecake recipe
- Instant Pot caramel popcorn
- Instant Pot brownies (or fill with peanut butter…it’s amazing)
- Instant Pot pumpkin cheesecake
- If you want to cook dessert in your oven here are some easy pumpkin desserts
Then take note and PIN this roundup of Christmas brunch menu ideas!
If you’re celebrating with kids here are a few ideas to keep the day fun!
For more easy recipes, tips and free printables please LIKE The Typical Mom on Facebook and follow me on Pinterest! You can also sign up for my free weekly newsletter which is packed with goodies I know you’ll love. 😉