TONS of December Instant Pot recipes to choose from this month! What you need for Christmas dinner and every day in between then and now are covered!
Ok y’all, it’s time for the best December Instant Pot recipes! If you’re all about meal planning you’ll love our long list of easy Instant Pot recipes here and on our menu bar above. Bookmark it! (originally published 12/19, affiliate links linking to Amazon.com present)
What am I craving this time of year? I love pure comfort food when it’s cold outside, and lots of soups of course.
Let’s start with a few basic tips:
- Make sure to Bookmark our InstaPot recipes page. We add new ones each week!
- Then LIKE our IP Facebook page for new ideas daily.
For reference, this is the pressure cooker I have and use for all recipe creations.
- If you loved our Instant Pot butter chicken this will be a winner in your house too.
Use any cut of beef or steak you like but slice it thin so all the flavors ooze on in.
We have added a bunch of new Instant Pot recipes to this roundup this month. If there’s one you love that we missed, let us know.
- Along those lines, did you know you can make a frozen Instant Pot chicken in a flash? Yes, I mean the whole thing rock solid to tender in no time.
- You can find an array of other easy Instant Pot chicken recipes here too.
- Of course November Instant Pot recipes wouldn’t be complete without a pressure cooker turkey!
If you have a smaller household, you can just make an Instant Pot turkey breast too.
- Instant Pot corn casserole is our very favorite.
- Holiday tables aren’t complete without Instant Pot green bean casserole.
- You can make sweet potato casserole in a pressure cooker this year.
- You must make this 1 minute homemade Instant Pot cranberry sauce this year
- Last but not leas, Instant Pot stuffing is possible.
All of these are easy recipes that are family friendly. I don’t share anything other than that.
Quick and easy to throw together, they will give you time to sit and enjoy the holidays too. No fun having to be in the kitchen the whole time.
- Of course you can slow cook a bunch of dishes too but if you forget to prep in the morning you’re doomed. 😉
Want a quick lunch? Make a batch of Instant Pot hard boiled eggs, cool, and then make a large batch of egg salad sandwiches for everyone.
Now, ready for a few Instant Pot steak recipes? A hearty meal this time of year always gets a few smiles in the house.
- Did you know you could make all of these in your Ninja Foodi too? You can!! All pressure cooker recipes can be made in any model.
Why would you cook steak in an Instant Pot anyway right???! Well, using these directions you can sear the outsides like you like it, then cook potatoes and your meat all in one pot.
Yes I still make quite a few slow cooker recipes this time of year. When I’m in a hurry though I rely on my multi cooker.
Like I said, I love Instant Pot soups this time of year. Throw it all together with a side of pull apart bread and dinner is ready y’all!
Here are a few of our favorites:
- Instant Pot clam chowder is like a copycat Boudin soup from San Francisco.
- Homemade 17 minute Instant Pot split pea soup
- Love this cheesy Instant Pot nacho soup
- Our healthy and hearty Instant Pot minestrone soup is awesome
- load it up with carrots, celery and all the other veggies you love
- another healthy one is our Instant Pot barley soup
Pressure cooker french onion soup is great with cheese on top.
I have been sharing new Instant Pot recipes each month. If you missed any of the other ones you can search the month and find them.
Here are a few below you can bookmark right now to begin with too:
- October Instant Pot recipes are here
- Our November Instant Pot recipes were a hit with others
- Then check out our August Instant Pot recipes too
Want to see a few of my favorite things you might want to write on your Christmas list this year??!! 😉 Take a peek and see how many you might already have…twinsies!
Looking for more easy family recipes and tips? LIKE The Typical Mom Facebook page?
***** If you LOVED this recipe give it 5 Stars below and let everyone know what you thought about it. 😉