Here are some easy pumpkin desserts you’ve got to make this Fall!! From pumpkin bread to cookies, to creme brulee and pumpkin dump cake, they’re all delicious.
Who’s with me when I say “Bring on the pumpkin!!” I seriously love this time of year when everything has a hint of Fall flavor and scent. Check out this list of easy pumpkin desserts and let me know which ones you like the best!! (originally published 9/16, affiliate links present)
Let’s start with a peek of our favorite pumpkin pudding cake!
- It is warm and a bit dense like pumpkin pie but thicker like a cake!
- A little goes a long way with this one.
- Pumpkin cakes are good but this one is amazing.
- Serve it with a little scoop of vanilla ice cream on top and OH MY is what everyone will say.
It just makes you feel like holidays are coming and everyone in my house loves easy pumpkin desserts.
- Like our easy microwave pumpkin flavor fudge recipe here.
- Allows you to let your kids help you “cook” as there’s no stove or oven involved.
- You just need white chocolate chips and a few other ingredients to make.
- 2 ingredient spiced pumpkin angel food cake is GREAT.
- Creamy pumpkin Crumb Pie a whirl.
- Our easy pumpkin caramel monkey bread in a bundt pan uses refrigerated biscuits and is just HEAVEN!
And on to one of our most popular breakfasts or desserts. These pumpkin zucchini muffins are just SO good!
- I’ve had people mention they’ve seen these featured on one of the Hallmark holiday movies!
- They’re super moist and integrate this popular green veggie into each bite!
- Serve them for brunch at a get together and they’ll be all the rage.
Here are a few others from The Typical Mom blog as well as a few friends.
- Our pumpkin banana bread recipe is new and has already been a huge hit!
- Copycat pumpkin Spice Frappuccino is easier to make than you’d think.
- Skinny Pumpkin Whip would be good on top of anything.
- Pumpkin bread with pineapple is the way we like to make it so it’s super moist and sweet.
- Pumpkin pie hand pies
- Baked pumpkin donuts involve NO frying which is great.
- Pumpkin pie dump cake is just that! Sprinkle spice cake mix, pumpkin pie spice, a bit of this and a little of that into a baking dish and here it is!!
We make this every single year and it is always a hit with us and anyone we know who’s coming over.
Last year we made these mini no bake pumpkin cheesecakes of sorts that were little bites of goodness. Topped with some whipped cream they were fun for my girls to make with crushed cereal for the crusts!
- Pumpkin Pie Cupcakes with cream cheese frosting!
- Easiest Gluten Free Pumpkin Dessert Ever
- Pumpkin Pie Creme Brulee is a favorite Thanksgiving dessert.
- Crescent Pumpkin Pie Recipe is great with whipped topping.
- Want another breakfast? Try this pumpkin apple bread.
- Pumpkin Pie Lasagna
- Gluten-free Pumpkin Layered Dessert
- Pumpkin sugar cookies are fun to make with your kids this time of year
- Pumpkin Pie Roll is pretty to serve too.
If you love these easy pumpkin dessert recipes you will love our roundup of easy Fall room decor ideas too!
For more easy recipes, tips and free printables please LIKE The Typical Mom on Facebook and follow me on Pinterest! You can also sign up for my free weekly newsletter which is packed with goodies I know you’ll love. 😉