Easy pumpkin apple bread recipe that’s a perfect breakfast or dessert for Fall! Moist pumpkin bread packed with diced apples and nuts is our favorite treat.
Ok so every year (as soon as possible) I make pumpkin bread, this year I thought I’d change it up a bit and make this easy pumpkin apple bread and it came out so moist and delicious! Using one large peeled and diced apple and some crushed walnuts (optional) it is now one of our favorite Fall breakfast dishes (could be dessert too). (affiliate links present)
Here’s what you’ll need to make pumpkin apple bread in your oven too:
- 2 Loaf pans – this recipe makes 2 loaves, half it if you just want 1 (great gifts as mini loaves too)
- 1 large Apple
- Walnuts – if you choose
- Baking soda
- Apple cider – or apple juice
I loved this easy pumpkin apple bread so much that I used half to make a loaf on the next batch and then used the other half to make what I called Instant Pot pumpkin apple cake because the consistency using my pressure cooker made it so moist that it reminded me of a cake texture.
- If you have an Instant Pot I’d try both at the same time and see which one you like best, if not your oven will do and this sweet bread that is a perfect Fall treat is great for a brunch, dessert or yummy breakfast.
If you make 2 loaves and don’t give one away (great gift) just wrap the 2nd one in tinfoil once it cools completely and put it in your freezer. It will keep for a little while and once defrosted it should taste just as yummy as when you made it.
Let us know what you think of our easy pumpkin apple bread!
Looking for more pumpkin recipes?
Here’s the printable recipe:
Easy Pumpkin Apple Bread
- 3 c all purpose flour
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- 2 tsp baking soda
- 4 eggs
- 1 c vegetable oil
- 3 c sugar
- 1/2 c apple juice or apple cider
- 1 c apple peeled and diced
- 1 can pumpkin 15 oz
- 1/2 c walnuts chopped, optional
- Mix together flour and baking soda in one bowl.
- In another bowl mix together all other ingredients in another bowl, except apples and nuts. Use a mixer on low speed.
- Slowly add dry ingredients and mix on low until well combined.
- Fold in apples and nuts.
- Spray non stick spray in loaf pans, will make 2.
- Fill loaf pans to about halfway full and bake at 350 degrees for 45 minutes or until middle is just set and knife comes out clean when put into the middle of the loaf.....25 minutes for mini loaf pans.
For more easy recipes, tips and free printables please LIKE The Typical Mom on Facebook and follow me on Pinterest! You can also sign up for my free weekly newsletter which is packed with goodies I know you’ll love. 😉