Here’s a free printable Summer to do list with lots of free and cheap activities to do with your kids during the Summer months! From free bowling and roller skating to crafts for kids you can do right at home for little to no money at all, here’s a checklist so you can have fun and save money at the same time.
When summer arrives we are always looking for cheap but fun things to do. Here is a Summer to do list full of 50 fun things to do this summer that you can print out and mark off day by day! It’s a fun free summer printable that helps you think of new things to do that don’t cost a lot of money along with links to activities that are either free or really cheap to do together. Yes of course you can visit amusement parks and we do that when we can but you cannot do that everyday (or wouldn’t want to even if you could afford it). We always take at least one vacation each year but with a family of 5 we cannot afford to fly to Hawaii although we’d love it, but have found ways to travel for free and have done that year after year to some incredible locations! You can too and I encourage you to try it out for yourself, there is nothing better than traveling and exploring with your kids. (originally published 6/16)
More to add to your Summer to do list
- Print out your free 50 Fun Summer Activities printable here and get started with lots of fun activities now! There really are so many free and fun Summer activities you can do but sometimes you have a brain freeze (I do), so it’s nice to have a few ideas to spark even more!
- We keep busy during the summer and like to find free activities whenever possible.
- Go to the movies for just $1.00, many theaters participate in this program so check my list here and/or your local theater.
- There are actually tons of free summer activities you may not know about like free bowling and free roller skating in your area too….the secret is out now! 😉
- Crafts are always fun to do with kids during the summertime and slime is all the rage now! Here is a recipe for how to make laundry detergent slime as well as how to make slime with glue.
- If you have a community pool or pool in your backyard that is instant entertainment, adding some inexpensive pool rings or these toypedos to find can keep them busy even longer!
- Go camping, here are lots of resources on places you can camp for free.
- Getting just one giant bubble wand and big bubbles mixture can last you throughout the entire summer and makes it super cheap in the long run.
- Coloring is always fun especially with free Disney printables.
- Make a craft using egg cartons, everyone has a few of those.
- Here’s how to make glow in the dark slime!
- Here is a roundup of 50 of the best ways to make slime
- 201+ free & cheap indoor activities for kids
- How to make edible chocolate playdough
- Here’s a list of 1,000+ places where you can camp for free
Print out a few pages from my free printable monthly calendar and mark off what you want to do each day so you can all look forward to what is coming next and remember the things you wanted to do this summer.
What do you have on your summer to do list that I don’t have listed yet??
For more easy recipes, tips and crafts please LIKE The Typical Mom on Facebook and follow me on Pinterest! You can also sign up for my free weekly newsletter which is packed with goodies I know you’ll love. 😉