This is where kids skate free this Summer! There are a variety of locations throughout the US that offer free roller skating at roller rinks in your city. See if yours is participating as well as other free summer programs offered locally. Keep your kids busy for less!
I am always looking for free and inexpensive ways to keep my kids busy during the Summertime! The kids skate free passes for this summer program is phenomenal. Skating sessions usually last 3-5 hours so you can go for a short time or the whole time. (originally published 5/16, affiliate links present)
Free Roller Skating Near Me
I share these tips with all my friends and take their kids with me sometimes so my kids have friends to skate with. At our local skating rink they have plenty of seating so I can take my computer with me and get work done while my kids have a blast skating and I love listening to the music and watching them!
- I also found free bowling for kids during the Summer.
- We usually take advantage of this free roller skating program each summer and have been surprised to get these free vouchers throughout the entire year so we have used it during Christmas and Easter breaks too.
- See here if your skate center participates and register for kids skate free roller skating passes here
- There are many locations throughout the United States that participate and it is not only fun but a great way to exercise and keep them busy for hours on end.
- If your roller skating rink location isn’t listed use your email address to request that it is added.
- They typically allow for 1x your child per week can go, you’ll just need to pay for skate rental or bring your own
Free summer activities for kids is the best to help your pocketbook so you can save and do other fun things that do cost a bit. Beyond these there are suggestions below, but one of the other popular finds people love is how to get free tickets to Disneyland here.
Where can Kids Roller Skate for Free
I hope this helps you fill up your calendar when your children are off for less. We have a few other suggestions below too like;
- Enroll them in free reading programs
- Visit your local library
- Have a picnic
- Go to the beach
- summer to do list that is a free printable full of 50+ other inexpensive activities is great to have on hand
- There are many $1 summer movie programs around
If you live in Southern California you can Register for the Epic Rollertainment (Murrieta) free program here. If you know of other free summer programs let me know…and enjoy!
Free Roller Skating Locations
Free roller skating in the summer is possible, we share how to sign up for a location close to you right here. Also there is a program for free bowling during the summertime as well shared.
– Go to the beach and bring your own lunch for free
– Find a duck pond and bring some bread with a picnic for your group
– Locate a new park your kids haven’t visited yet
– Plan a playdate and go bike riding together
– You can visit Disneyland for free with our tips in this post too!
We have many free summer activities listed here you can enjoy with your children. From beach days, to free Disneyland tickets, skating for free and everything in between. Start with fun days that cost nothing and then move on to others on designated discounted days.
Want to see a few of my favorite things that I am totally obsessed with?? Take a peek and see how many you might already have…twinsies!