Try air fryer pumpkin pie this Fall! Cute individual desserts for Thanksgiving, Christmas or any time of the year really.
Air fryer pumpkin pie is such a fun dessert. Made in tiny tins you just make the homemade filling in a jiffy and pour it right in. A fun and easy air fryer recipe we make year after year.
I cannot go without all of the easy pumpkin dessert recipes I make every single year.
It is my all time favorite flavor and I am guilty of using it all year long, if I can find it. 😉 These are our latest creations.
If you love air fryer recipes too, here are some resources to start with:
- THIS is my Favorite Air Fryer!
- You can find more Air fryer recipes here, we have Ninja Foodi recipes as well; bookmark them both!
- Here’s a printable air fryer cook times chart here for your fridge.
- It has temp. and times for making the best frozen foods for air fryer too.
- Then join our Facebook page where you can share and find more ideas you’ll love. We have a Foodi social media group as well.
You can use whatever brand you have at home but I love this square basket because it holds a lot. I just used the classic Libby’s pumpkin pie recipe on the back of the can and went from there.
In the baking aisle I found these fun mini Keebler pie crusts too, I thought those would be perfect. I’m all about easy so…if you insist on homemade then go for it.
This is how we made them the other day together, they were a yummy treat after dinnertime.
First let’s tackle a few questions you might have before you go any further:
Yep! The trickiest part of this is making sure it fits in your basket. Measure that beforehand and then go for it!
Our pumpkin pie in air fryer work well in mini versions as you see here.
For frozen pot pies just follow the temperature on the box for the oven and check often as far as timing goes.
Keep in mind that it will continue to firm when it cools. You do want to ensure that there isn’t raw egg left though. Either insert a knife into the center, should be clean, or giggle it and center shouldn’t really move.
There are many brands that sell canned pumpkin but this is the most well known. You can also make fresh Instant Pot pumpkin puree if you wish.
Mini Pumpkin Pie
Items you’re going to need, or what we used in this case. Timing is appropriate for these small graham cracker crust shells you see here.
- Can of pumpkin
- Mini pie crusts
- Evaporated milk
You can surely add some pumpkin pie spice if you’d like too. Of course you’ll need your air fryer oven.
Any brand as we said above. Phillips, Nuwave oven, Foodi. etc.
If you have a toaster oven / air fryer combo you could likely fit a regular size pan, it would just take longer to cook.
I chose to preheat for 5 minutes at 320 degrees to begin with. If you do too you’ll have to fill with pie filling after setting them into the basket because it will already be hot. (don’t burn yourself lowering them inside already filled)
Just use a 1/4 measuring cup to scoop and fill each one so they are as full as you see here. Be careful when closing so they don’t spill over.
You can fit 4 at a time if you have a air fryer basket similar to this one. Use several packages to make a bunch for your crew, or pour the remainder into an air fryer pot like you see here below.
I tried this to see how this “crust free pie” would turn out and just experimented. 350 degrees for about 45 minutes did the trick with the last few minutes uncovered. I took it out once the center was solidified.
My husband preferred this method really and that was devoured that night as well.
Time needed: 8 minutes.
Air Fryer Pumpkin Pie
Preheat air fryer to 320 degrees F for 5 minutes. Whisk together all ingredients until smooth.
When preheated set 4 tins inside air fryer. Use a 1/4 c. measuring cup to scoop filling into graham cracker crusts until there is a bit of space at the top.
Close drawer and cook at 320 for 8 minutes until outer edges have firmed up. (if you add more filling you might need to add 1-2 more minutes until set)
Remove carefully with tongs (or remove basket and leave out of machine with pies inside to cool).
Allow to rest and continue to firm up and cool on cooling rack. Add another batch and continue until all are done.
They should look similar to these to know they are set. The middle will look a bit more wet but that is okay as long as it isn’t liquid.
Looking for other air fryer desserts? We have a bunch of them to choose from.
- Try this chocolate lava air fryer cake sometime as well.
- We love air fryer cinnamon rolls for after dinner or a breakfast recipe.
- If you’ve never made air fryer cookies or air fryer hand pies you must!
Looking for more easy family recipes and tips? LIKE The Typical Mom Facebook page?
***** If you LOVED this recipe give it 5 Stars below and let everyone know what you thought about it. 😉
Air Fryer Pumpkin Pie
- Preheat air fryer to 320 degrees F for 5 minutes.
- Whisk together all ingredients until smooth.
- When preheated set 4 tins inside air fryer. Use a 1/4 c. measuring cup to scoop filling into graham cracker crusts until there is a bit of space at the top.
- Close drawer and cook at 320 for 8 minutes until outer edges have firmed up. (if you add more filling you might need to add 1-2 more minutes until set)
- Remove carefully with tongs and allow to rest and continue to firm up and cool on cooling rack. Add another batch and continue until all are done.