Instant Pot potatoes have never been easier to make in your pressure cooker and full of flavor with these Italian herb seasonings! Perfect side dish with dinner.
Have you made diced Instant Pot potatoes yet??!! They are tender, full of flavor with Italian seasonings, and take less than 15 minutes total including the time to reach pressure. It’s the perfect side dish for the holidays or dinner for your family.
This is what ours looked like after prepping them.
I used petite potatoes, half russet and half red potatoes.
You could use larger and just dice them up like I did when I made these Instant Pot cheesy bacon ranch potatoes, either way works great.
I am all about easy, and cook dinner in my pressure cooker almost every night.
Gone are the days of using multiple pots and pans and watching food on the stove.
Now I can just pop everything in my 6 qt. Instant Pot, set the time and walk away knowing it will be done to perfection when it beeps.
Are you a bit obsessed too? 😉
The reason why these Instant Pot potatoes are fabulous is you only need 3 ingredients, this is it!
- 2 lbs. petite potatoes – cut in half, or diced if you choose “normal” size potatoes
- 1 packet of Italian dressing mix
- Chicken stock – could use water or vegetable broth
So good right?
So insanely easy to prep just like these potato side dishes:
- pressure cooker baked potatoes
- Long list of potato recipe ideas for you to reference
- Roasted potatoes are always a great side dish too
Here is the printable recipe as well:
Instant Pot Potatoes
- 2 lbs petite potatoes used 1 red and 1 russet bags
- 1 packet Italian dressing mix dry mix, .7 oz.
- 3/4 c chicken broth could use water
- Wash petite potatoes and cut each one in half. Put all potatoes into a bowl.
- Shake packet of Italian seasoning on top of potatoes and stir so they are all coated.
- Pour half of your broth into the bottom of your Instant Pot.
- Pour potatoes into your pot followed by remainder of broth over potatoes.
- Close lid and steam valve and set to pressure high for 8 minutes.
- Do a quick release, lift lid and put potatoes into a serving bowl.
- Then pour liquid at bottom of pot on top of the potatoes for added flavor and serve!
For more easy recipes, tips and free printables please LIKE The Typical Mom on Facebook and follow me on Pinterest! You can also sign up for my free weekly newsletter which is packed with goodies I know you’ll love. 😉