3 different coloring Thanksgiving placemats for kids are here! Perfect Thanksgiving printable activity to decorate your table or use in the classroom too.
I remember having these Thanksgiving placemats you color in school, and when I taught I gave them to my students too. (originally published 10/16)
It’s a fun activity and they can take it home with them to use at Thanksgiving dinner too. Here are a few free Thanksgiving placemat printables you can use with your kiddos too!
Free Coloring Placemats
- I have three different coloring placemats for you to print out and have your child, or students, create their own work of art.
If you’re a teacher these would be great to send home so they can use them for their table setting, or give to someone special.
If you’re having children over for dinner it is a fun activity for kids to do to keep them busy while the adults are chatting too.
- You can print out the Three Turkey Thanksgiving Placemat here that you see at the top
- Or the one at the bottom I will call the Always Be Thankful Thanksgiving Placemat printable
- The third one is below is a Cornucopia Placemat for your Thanksgiving table.
They’re all perfect for coloring before or during your Thanksgiving holiday if you ask me.
If you love free printables check all of ours out here and feel free to print out as many as you’d like!
Thanksgiving activities for kids
We have a fun Thanksgiving word search and Thanksgiving scavenger hunt printable that are a lot of fun.
Here are a bunch of easy Thanksgiving crafts for kids you can put together as activities for the big day.
- Thanksgiving bingo is always a hoot to play and we have free printable cards for you here.
- For some free Thanksgiving home decor you can make burlap garland for your staircase, or just use pumpkins.
Want to see a few of my favorite things that I am totally obsessed with?? Take a peek and see how many you might already have…twinsies!
Looking for more easy family recipes and tips? LIKE The Typical Mom Facebook page?
Then sign up for my free newsletter, and follow me on Pinterest! 😉
***** If you LOVED this recipe give it 5 Stars below and let everyone know what you thought about it. 😉