Here’s are 2 free Thanksgiving word search printables for grade schoolers! Shaped like a turkey and with a key at the bottom feel free to print as you’d like.
Whether you’re a Teacher or parent looking to keep the kiddos busy. This Thanksgiving word search is perfect for the Fall. Added to our long list of free holiday printables it’s a fave amongst my girls too. (originally published 8/16, affiliate links present)
Thanksgiving Word Search PDF
I love word searches, especially around the holidays. All school age children enjoy these Thanksgiving word search puzzles. If you want to use it over and over again I will give you a great way of doing that too!
Whether you are a parent who plans to have kids over for the holidays, or a Teacher looking for a classroom activity welcome! You’re free to download the one or ones you want and enjoy. This is just one of many easy Thanksgiving crafts we have to share with you.
Free Thanksgiving Word Search
So I am a former teacher, turned stay at home mom, turned full time blogger. I think I always have that teacher mode in me though.
The organized side of me I just can’t kick, and I’ve always been pretty cheap so anything free is a big win for me.
- Especially for teachers who have to finance a lot of those “extra” activities in the classroom to make things fun during the holidays.
Over the years I have created many free word search printables for every season, Bingo games for the holidays, and I’m here to share them all with you.
Thanksgiving word search
It will be one less thing you need to spend money on to do something special for your kids. Then you can keep your pocketbook full and use your $ on other fun things, like presents for next month. 😉
- Just print this Turkey Thanksgiving Word Search. Or use this Mayflower free Thanksgiving word search as many as you’d need so every child gets one.
- Then slide each one inside a sheet protector
- Give each child a wet erase marker to find the Thanksgiving themed words.
- Enjoy the activity, this holiday word search is perfect if you have centers going on
- Give each child a wet wipe to erase their marks
Store away to use again the next year, and the years thereafter.
Even if you don’t necessarily reuse this word search it makes this activity even more fun when they can “magically” make their marks go away. The hidden words to find are at the bottom and appropriate for the holiday.
Thanksgiving activities for kids
If you have Thanksgiving vocabulary words of your own, you can create your own here! They’re great activities year round.
- Free printable Thanksgiving Bingo
- 3 free coloring Thanksgiving placemats
- There are 8 free Thanksgiving color by number sheets here
- Get in the kitchen together and make this easy party punch recipe, and bake some easy pumpkin desserts
Want to see a few of my favorite things that I am totally obsessed with?? Take a peek and see how many you might already have…twinsies!