The new 25 Days of Christmas movie schedule for 2021 is here!! Free movies to watch on ABC Family Freeform channel for kids and families is great.
If you love family movie nights in December you will love this. There are so many good ones playing this year thanks to the 25 days of Christmas movie schedule on the Freeform channel. If you want to see the entire list you can visit their schedule here. (originally published 11/15, image above via freeform.go.com)
Freeform Channel Schedule
We have so much fun watching new and classic holiday movies on television each year.
Even if you have seen things like How the Grinch Stole Christmas or The Night Before Christmas it is still so fun to watch them again together this time of year.
The holidays are for snuggling up and enjoying one another’s company and I love that they offer these for free every year and compile a new list of Christmas movies for t.v. each year.
It is fun to see what is on this year’s list and choose which ones everyone likes. I set my DVR early on so we don’t miss our favorites and we can watch them then anytime we want. Weekends in our jammies is a favorite time with hot cocoa and popcorn for all.
25 Days of Christmas Movie Schedule
- While you’re watching movies play some games like Christmas bingo printable during the holiday season too
- Christmas word search or reindeer word search printables are fun for everyone.
- A fun Christmas craft is melting peppermint candies into bowls or ornaments.
- Wrap your gifts and use these free printable Christmas labels to mark them up cute
- For fun create a night before Christmas box for your kids!
Looking for more Christmas movies you should watch this year???
- Here is the 2018 Hallmark Holiday Movies Christmas show schedule too!
- Here’s a printable Christmas movies list so you don’t miss any of the classics.
Freeforms 25 days of Christmas movies are something we look forward to each year. Especially this year now that we moved to an area where it snows it will be great to get all cuddled up at night together with some popcorn and hot chocolate and watch some classics and new holiday movies on tv for free!
It is a special time for everyone and with all the gifts that need to be bought it is nice to find free Christmas movies on tv each year so you can be entertained together for nothing out of pocket.
Make a no bake Grinch dessert with your kiddos and have a weekend of indoor fun together.
Looking for more easy family recipes and tips? LIKE The Typical Mom Facebook page?
***** If you LOVED this recipe give it 5 Stars below and let everyone know what you thought about it. 😉