Free printable Christmas labels for you presents are here for you! Tape them on or make them into stickers, label, and stick them right on your gifts.
Use sticker paper to print our free printable Christmas labels, or use tape on each gift. Either way these free printable Christmas gift tags are great. Just 1 of many holiday printables available. (originally published 11/17, affiliate links present)
These free printable Christmas labels are perfect for presents, especially when you don’t want to buy them or ran out and just need a few more to finish all your wrapping!
- The best part is decorating the tree and opening up those surprises underneath right??!!
- You’ll be in big trouble though if one is marked incorrectly and the recipient loses their chance to see what’s inside!
Keep things organized and simple by labeling every one this way. Then you’ll escape a lot of “oops”.
Especially if you’re creating a Night Before Christmas Box, you’ll want to know each box goes to the right person.
Of course you can add multiple names to each tag, but the more to open the better as far as my kids are concerned.
If you love free printables especially Christmas printables here are a few others I know you’ll love this time of year, and some fun Christmas activities:
Christmas Bingo is the best to play with a large group! Use buttons, pennies, or small red and green candies as markers.
- This Christmas word search is fun for kids and adults of all ages. Make a Christmas game out of it by seeing who can find the words the fastest.
Our free Christmas color by number sheets are fun for all ages.
- Make sure to check out our printable Christmas movies list too and watch a new one this year that will bring back memories!
- Integrate a new Christmas ornament that is homemade this year. It is always fun to make something yourself and remember them year after year.
If you’re looking for other holiday activities to do together, this kindness calendar has been wonderful!
Christmas Labels Free
Don’t forget to print out your printable calendar pages for next year while you’re in the printing mode too!
- The best way I’ve found is to print out each month and slip them inside sheet protectors!
- That way you can use wet erase markers on the top and wipe items off your day once they’re done.
- Use different colored markers to differentiate each person’s activities to keep activities organized.
From our family to yours we hope you have Merry Christmas and happy holidays going forward! What are your favorite things to do during the holidays?
Want to see a few of my favorite things you might want to write on your Christmas list this year??!! 😉 Take a peek and see how many you might already have…twinsies!
Looking for more easy family recipes and tips? LIKE The Typical Mom Facebook page?
***** If you LOVED this recipe give it 5 Stars below and let everyone know what you thought about it. 😉