Free printable Christmas labels for you presents are here for you! Tape them on or make them into stickers, label, and stick them right on your gifts.
Use sticker paper to print our free printable Christmas labels, or use tape on each gift. Either way these free printable Christmas gift tags are great. Just 1 of many holiday printables available. (originally published 11/17, affiliate links present)
These free printable Christmas labels are perfect for presents, especially when you don’t want to buy them or ran out and just need a few more to finish all your wrapping!
- The best part is decorating the tree and opening up those surprises underneath right??!!
- You’ll be in big trouble though if one is marked incorrectly and the recipient loses their chance to see what’s inside!
- Keep things organized and simple by labeling every one this way.
Especially if you’re creating a Night Before Christmas Box, you’ll want to know each box goes to the right person. Of course you can add multiple names to each tag, but the more to open the better as far as my kids are concerned.
Here’s how you can use them.
- You can just print, cut, and tape them on to your wrapped presents.
- Or better yet you can print them out on sticker paper and stick them right on top.
- There are several printable gift tags to choose from here.
- Kids can choose which one they want for each gift if they are helping you out.
If you love free printables especially Christmas printables here are a few others I know you’ll love this time of year, and some fun Christmas activities:
- Christmas Bingo is the best to play with a large group! Use buttons, pennies, or small red and green candies as markers.
- This Christmas word search is fun for kids and adults of all ages. Make a Christmas game out of it by seeing who can find the words the fastest.
- Make sure to check out our printable Christmas movies list too and watch a new one this year that will bring back memories!
- Integrate a new Christmas ornament that is homemade this year. It is always fun to make something yourself and remember them year after year.
If you’re looking for other holiday activities to do together, this kindness calendar has been wonderful!
Don’t forget to print out your printable calendar pages for next year while you’re in the printing mode too!
- The best way I’ve found is to print out each month and slip them inside sheet protectors!
- That way you can use wet erase markers on the top and wipe items off your day once they’re done.
- Use different colored markers to differentiate each person’s activities to keep activities organized.
From our family to yours we hope you have Merry Christmas and happy holidays going forward! What are your favorite things to do during the holidays?
For more easy recipes, tips and crafts please LIKE The Typical Mom on Facebook and follow me on Pinterest! You can also sign up for my free weekly newsletter which is packed with goodies I know you’ll love. 😉