Free Valentine Bingo printable you can use at a party or in the classroom for some holiday school fun. Lots of free holiday printables too for Valentine’s Day that make it easy to throw a party for free!
We have another free printable for you! Bingo is always fun. It is great to play at school during a holiday party, or at home with friends. Since it’s almost February we have Valentine Bingo, it is one of our favorite holiday printables for you to download and print for free. Who doesn’t love free fun for kids! (affiliate link present, originally published 1/17)
- The caller just needs to print one extra card, cut the boxes out, and put them in a hat or cup.
Pull one bingo marker out at a time and show the picture or call it out.
For Bingo markers you can
- Use small marshmallows
- Dried beans work great (and are cheap – come in many colors)
- Good old fashioned pennies are great
- OR fun markers are edible like giving 1 box of small conversation hearts to each child, and then it’s a treat for them to take home!
- This and this Valentines Day word search are perfect games just to play at home on Valentine’s Day with your kids. I you’re a Teacher or room Mom this and pop up heart cards are fun during centers during a Valentine party.
Valentine Bingo printable and other Valentine’s Day party ideas
- I have 3 different bingo cards for you so everyone doesn’t win at the same time.
- We have tons of free printables on The Typical Mom, and many holiday printables as well so you can get ready for St.Patrick’s Day, Easter, or something else.
- If you’re looking for a fun Valentine card for kids here is one you can print out and pair with a treat to send with your little one to school. 😉
- This Valentines tag is a great classroom treat for girls and boys to pass out.
- There are many candy free Valentine’s Day ideas here as well that you can use to send goodies to school or have to pass out at a Valentine’s Day party.
- Here is a really inexpensive Valentine’s Day tic tac toe game you can get and pass out as a party favor.
For more easy recipes, tips and crafts please LIKE The Typical Mom on Facebook and follow me on Pinterest! You can also sign up for my free weekly newsletter which is packed with goodies I know you’ll love. 😉