Free Valentine Bingo printable you can use at a party or in the classroom for some holiday school fun. Lots of free holiday printables too for Valentine’s Day that make it easy to throw a party for free!
We have another free printable for you! Bingo is always fun. It is great to play at school during a holiday party, or at home with friends. Since it’s almost February we have Valentine Bingo, it is one of our favorite holiday printables. Who doesn’t love free fun for kids! (affiliate link present, originally published 1/17)
- The caller just needs to print one extra card, cut the boxes out, and put them in a hat or cup.
Pull one bingo marker out at a time and show the picture or call it out.
- Use small marshmallows
- Dried beans work great (and are cheap – come in many colors)
- Good old fashioned pennies are great
- OR fun markers are edible like giving 1 box of small conversation hearts to each child, and then it’s a treat for them to take home!
This and this Valentines Day word search are perfect games just to play at home on Valentine’s Day with your kids. I you’re a Teacher or room Mom this and pop up heart cards are fun during centers during a Valentine party.
Valentines Day Bingo Cards
Time needed: 15 minutes.
Valentines Day Bingo
Find some small trinkets or toys for kids to use as markers. You can use edible objects like jelly beans, pennies, buttons….
Now print the bingo cards for you so everyone doesn’t win at the same time. Feel free to print as many Valentine bingo cards as you like.
Here is a second Valentine bingo card that’s a bit different And a 3rd version – of this same Valentine bingo game.
For calling cards just cut one of them up into pieces and draw out of a hat. There is one free space in the middle of each card.
Then play bingo to win the game by getting 5 in a row horizontally vertically or diagonally. Cover card with a marker that was supplied and first one to get a row done wins.
- If you’re looking for a fun Valentine card for kids here is one you can print out and pair with a treat to send with your little one to school. 😉
- This Valentines tag is a great classroom treat for girls and boys to pass out.
- There are many candy free Valentine’s Day ideas here as well that you can use to send goodies to school or have to pass out at a Valentine’s Day party.
Here is a really inexpensive Valentine’s Day tic tac toe game you can get and pass out as a party favor.
Feel free to print as many sets of Valentine printables you want. We love printable Valentine’s Day Bingo games and giveaways.
Printables are for personal use only and not allowed to be sold in any form.
Want to see a few of my favorite things you might want to write on your Christmas list this year??!! 😉 Take a peek and see how many you might already have…twinsies!
Looking for more easy family recipes and tips? LIKE The Typical Mom Facebook page?
***** If you LOVED this recipe give it 5 Stars below and let everyone know what you thought about it. 😉