3 free Valentine word search printables here to choose from! Perfect for the classroom or at home or just for fun during the holidays! Good for any age, you can even make a game out of it too and see who can finish it first for a prize.
We love free printables here at The Typical Mom! They keep the kids busy and cost nothing to do, win win in my opinion. When the holidays near it is fun to do something themed like this free printable Valentine word search! our favorite holiday printables! (originally published 1/17)
Whether you’re a Teacher giving this to your students or a parent looking for something fun (and educational), either way it’s great for all ages.
I just added the cupid word search this year to add to the fun! Choose one or all of these Valentine’s Day word search puzzles. They are all free….
Use our Valentines Day color by number pages too for a full afternoon of a little learning and a lot of fun.
The love word search is seen above. I have several really cute Valentine ideas for kids too that are candy free. Some with small candies paired with a free printable tic tac toe board to be used as markers!
All of them can be found on my free holiday printables section, I hope you find something you love.
Valentine word search printables
- You can print the 1st heart shaped Valentine’s Day Word Search you see above
- If you want to have a variety of them you can print the bottom Valentine word search you see
- The last cupid word search is here for you and oh so cute
Looking for more fun Valentine’s Day party ideas, here are a few:
Use these Valentine’s Day word search printables or this Valentine Bingo game and make an activity out of them! Just cut one out into squares and pull them out of a hat. Call them out and whoever gets 5 in a row wins.
Pass them out facing down on their desks/table if you’re in a classroom or throwing a party.
- Give everyone a highlighter
- See who can finish it first….they win a prize!
- Remember cootie catchers when you were a kid, fun game you can print out!
- This little tic tac toe Valentine’s Day pouch is so cute and inexpensive if you’re having a Valentine party.
- This Valentines tag and pop up heart cards are great for girls and boys.
- Have a Valentine dinner and serve this party punch recipe using pink sorbet, that’s easy and cute
3rd Valentine word search printable
Want to see a few of my favorite things you might want to write on your Christmas list this year??!! 😉 Take a peek and see how many you might already have…twinsies!
Looking for more easy family recipes and tips? LIKE The Typical Mom Facebook page?
***** If you LOVED this recipe give it 5 Stars below and let everyone know what you thought about it. 😉