The cutest kids Tic Tac Toe kids Valentine cards ever!! Free printable Valentine’s Day that you just pair with a box of colored candies and you’re done! A fun game and Valentine’s Day treat all in one. Lots of other free Valentine’s Day games and printables for you to use too.
Over the years I have come up with a few free Valentine’s Day printables, and this is yet another one to add to the list. Whether you have a boy or girl every child loves Tic Tac Toe kids Valentine cards. They’re really perfect to give to anyone! I hope you enjoy them too, they’re one of our favorite holiday printables. (originally published 1/17)
Oh my how fun is Valentine’s Day when you are a kid??!! Ok so it’s fun when you’re a Mom too…looking for something cute to send to school with your little one to put smiles on their friends faces.
- Kids will love it because they can immediately play, choose what color they want to be, and have a treat when they’re done playing too!
You could pair it with a box of Valentine conversation hearts too to play the game, either way it’s fun!
Easy peasy right??
All you need to create these free Tic Tac Toe kids Valentine cards is:
- The tic tac toe printable kids Valentine cards you see here
- There are 4 games on each sheet of paper
- A piece of ribbon or tape for each one
- And these multi colored and flavored tic tacs!
- Get multicolored tic tac boxes here (comes with 12 & cheaper than if bought individually at the store)
- They can write a note or just to: from: on the back of the cards, or leave them blank to ease in the passing out process.
Tic Tac Toe Kids Valentine Cards
- Use a piece of tape to fasten 1 tic tac toe board to back of candy box, or use ribbon to attach using a hole punch on the paper & wrapping around candy box.
Looking for other cute and easy Valentine’s Day printables ideas??
- Candy free Valentine ideas for kids
- This Valentines tag is a great classroom treat for girls and boys to pass out.
- Valentine Bingo
- Valentine word search
- LEGO Valentines
- These Valentine writing activities are fun if you have a classroom
Keep your kiddos busy with these fun winter activities for kids too!
For more easy recipes, tips and crafts please LIKE The Typical Mom on Facebook and follow me on Pinterest! You can also sign up for my free weekly newsletter which is packed with goodies I know you’ll love. 😉