The cutest kids Tic Tac Toe kids Valentine cards ever!! Free printable Valentine’s Day that you just pair with a box of colored candies and you’re done! A fun game and Valentine’s Day treat all in one. Lots of other free Valentine’s Day games and printables for you to use too.
Over the years I have come up with a few free Valentine’s Day printables, and this is yet another one to add to the list. Whether you have a boy or girl every child loves Tic Tac Toe kids Valentine cards. They’re really perfect to give to anyone! I hope you enjoy them too, they’re one of our favorite holiday printables. (originally published 1/17, affiliate links present)
Tic Tac Toe kids Valentine cards
Oh my how fun is Valentine’s Day when you are a kid??!! Ok so it’s fun when you’re a Mom too…looking for something cute to send to school with your little one to put smiles on their friends faces. Valentine’s Day tic tac toe games are so fun right??!!
Kids will love it because they can immediately play, choose what color they want to be, and have a treat when they’re done playing too! You could pair it with a box of Valentine conversation hearts for game pieces too to play the game. Either way it’s fun!
Valentines Day Tic Tac Toe
Ok so you will want to give each child a container of candies. You can choose one color for each that are different so they can play each other or one with a mixture like these. I suggest this one so they can give friends one color and they can use the other once they leave the classroom. Easy peasy right??
- The tic tac toe printable kids Valentine Day cards you see here
- There are 4 games on each sheet of paper
- A piece of ribbon or tape for each one
- And these multi colored and flavored tic tacs!
- Get multicolored tic tac boxes here (comes with 12 & cheaper than if bought individually at the store) you can add to cart on Amazon here if you can’t find at the store.
- They can write a note or just to: from: on the back of the cards, or leave them blank to ease in the passing out process.
We also have this Goldfish tic tac toe printable card. It’s fun for a rainy day activity at home too. Just use the colored crackers so each person has the same one for their turns.
Free Tic Tac Toe Valentine Cards
- Use a piece of tape to fasten 1 tic tac toe board to back of candy box, or use ribbon to attach using a hole punch on the paper & wrapping around candy box.
Looking for other cute and easy Valentine’s Day printables ideas??
- Candy free Valentine ideas for kids
- This Valentines tag is a great classroom treat for girls and boys to pass out.
- Valentine Bingo
- Valentine word search is fun as well as Valentines Day color by number that is a learning activity
- LEGO Valentines
- These Valentine writing activities are fun if you have a classroom
Keep your kiddos busy with these fun winter activities for kids too!
Want to see a few of my favorite things that I am totally obsessed with?? Take a peek and see how many you might already have…twinsies!