This Valentines Tag is perfect for boys and girls to give their friends as a classroom treat clipped to the top of a small chip bag. Free printable here!
It’s that time of year again!! Finding the perfect printable Valentines tag to create the perfect clever classroom treat for your children’s friends in class. Sometimes it is hard to find boy Valentines Day tags so this one is perfect (great for girls too though).
I have the free printable tag you will need so you’ll save money there and these little bags of chips are easily found at the grocery store, or I will tell you how you can order them in bulk below too.
Who doesn’t love Doritos and Cheetos anyway right??!!
- I am guilty of grabbing one of these at home when I want a snack.
You can use a paperclip to attach the tag but these little clothes pins are WAY cuter and you can order them too.
Here’s what you’ll need to create this free Valentines tag
You just need 3 items really:
- Chips Valentine printable to put on each bag of chips
- Mini clothes pins are perfect for this
- or you could use paper clips as well, but not quite as cute
- Box of small chip bags like the ones you see here
- Reuse the box the chips come in for your child to carry them all in easily to their classroom
That is really it!!
No taping, stapling or even heading to the store. You can get the printable above and order the other two items so it can be assembled at home (my kind of classroom treat).
Here are a few other Valentines Day activities and ideas:
- Valentine gum treat printable and games
- Tic Tac Toe Valentines Day treat idea
- Free Valentine bingo printable cards
- Valentine word search is always fun too
- Fun Valentine writing activities and this pop up heart card are great
We have two different Valentines Day color by number sheets you can print out.
For more easy recipes, tips and free printables please LIKE The Typical Mom on Facebook and follow me on Pinterest! You can also sign up for my free weekly newsletter which is packed with goodies I know you’ll love. 😉