2 free Halloween word search printable pages you can give your kids or students! Lots of other free Halloween printables and party ideas here too. If you loved all of our color by number printables, here is another set of educational worksheets fun for all ages.
Whether you’re a parent or a teacher looking for a Happy Halloween word search printable and lots of other fun and free Halloween printables I have a lot to share with you here today! One of our favorite free holiday printables. (originally published 8/17, affiliate links present)
Free Halloween Word Search
It’s a fun time of year and who doesn’t love a good word search??!! Pair it with a little trinket for the winner and it’s an easy Halloween game to play at a party! We love Halloween word search puzzles!
Especially during the holidays it’s always great to find freebies to use at a party or just for some Halloween fun.
I have TWO below! They contain the same word search but with a different backgrounds so feel free to print out one or both to give children a choice!
Free Halloween Word Search PDF
No matter why you want them, whether you use them at home with your child during the holidays or in the classroom with your students it’s a fun activity for just about anyone. Enjoy.
- Print out as many free word search printables as you need for the amount of children or students you have
- Slide each word search inside a sheet protector
- Give each child a wet erase marker so they can put a line through the words they find
- Then let them use a wet wipe to erase all their markings
Store them away to use year after year during your spooky Halloween party. 😉
Fall Word Search
It is always fun to find free Halloween party games. I was a Teacher before I started blogging full time. I was always looking for holiday activities I could use in my classroom as well that didn’t cost me anything and I knew the kids would enjoy them.
- Even if you have older children or students everyone always loves a word search. If they are older you can make it a game or a contest to see who can find all the words first and they get a prize!
Of course they can use a pencil or pen and draw a line thru the words they find but using colored highlighters makes it a bit more fun.
Then you can reuse them year after year. If you’re looking for MORE free Halloween printables and activities we have a few others like:
- Halloween Bingo is great and we offer 4 different versions so you can have multiple players. Use our printable Halloween scavenger hunt sheet for parties.
- You can watch the free Halloween televisions shows on each year each night together
- Get in the kitchen and make a few fun Halloween recipes for kids we’re sharing
We hope you have a fun and safe holiday and enjoy the games we’ve created too. Let us know what you think and how you used these free printables too!
Free Word Search for Kids
Here are a few more fun and inexpensive Halloween party games too:
- Free printable Halloween goodie bags to send home some sweets after your party or send to school
- Halloween board game
- Pin the nose on the pumpkin
- 30 more awesome Halloween games for kids
Always make this party punch recipe in orange for the occasion!
Halloween word search printable downloads
Time needed: 5 minutes
Free Halloween Word Search
If you would like our pumpkin word search puzzle you’ll want to click this link. We also have a ghost word search here that is fun. When you click on the link(s) it will pop up and then you just press the printer icon at the top of the page. Grab as many as you’d like and enjoy this fun game.
Use a highlighter to mark off the words you find in the puzzle. You can use a pencil or marker to circle them as well.
Want to see a few of my favorite things that I am totally obsessed with?? Take a peek and see how many you might already have…twinsies!