2 free Halloween word search printable pages you can give your kids or students! Lots of other free Halloween printables and party ideas here too.
Whether you’re a parent or a teacher looking for a Happy Halloween word search printable and lots of other fun and free Halloween printables I have a lot to share with you here today! One of our favorite free holiday printables. (originally published 8/17, affiliate links present)
It’s a fun time of year and who doesn’t love a good word search??!! Pair it with a little trinket for the winner and it’s an easy Halloween game to play at a party!
- We love Halloween word search puzzles!
Especially during the holidays it’s always great to find freebies to use at a party or just for some Halloween fun.
I have TWO below! They contain the same word search but with a different backgrounds so feel free to print out one or both to give children a choice!
No matter why you want them, whether you use them at home with your child during the holidays or in the classroom with your students it’s a fun activity for just about anyone. Enjoy.
If you’re a teacher, or very organized mom and you’d like to reuse this Halloween word search over and over again here’s what you’ll need!
- Print out as many free word search printables as you need for the amount of children or students you have
- Slide each word search inside a sheet protector
- Give each child a wet erase marker so they can put a line through the words they find
- Then let them use a wet wipe to erase all their markings
Store them away to use year after year during your spooky Halloween party. 😉
It is always fun to find free Halloween party games. I was a Teacher before I started blogging full time.
I was always looking for holiday activities I could use in my classroom as well that didn’t cost me anything and I knew the kids would enjoy them.
- Even if you have older children or students everyone always loves a word search. If they are older you can make it a game or a contest to see who can find all the words first and they get a prize!
Of course they can use a pencil or pen and draw a line thru the words they find but using colored highlighters makes it a bit more fun.
Then you can reuse them year after year.
If you’re looking for MORE free Halloween printables and activities we have a few others like:
- Halloween Bingo is great and we offer 4 different versions so you can have multiple players
- You can watch the free Halloween televisions shows on each year each night together
- Get in the kitchen and make a few fun Halloween recipes for kids we’re sharing
We hope you have a fun and safe holiday and enjoy the games we’ve created too. Let us know what you think and how you used these free printables too!
Here are a few more fun and inexpensive Halloween party games too:
- Free printable Halloween goodie bags to send home some sweets after your party or send to school
- Halloween board game
- Pin the nose on the pumpkin
- 30 more awesome Halloween games for kids
Always make this party punch recipe in orange for the occasion!
Halloween word search printable downloads