Halloween goodie bags are so much fun to hand out! Free printables so you can make your own treats school or to pass out at your Halloween party.
I’m all about the holidays, and free printables! Halloween goodie bags are fun to put together for kids and when you can get a giggle out of them at the same time it’s even better. Here’s a free Halloween printable goodie bag top, just fill the baggie with treats, staple and you’re ready to go! (originally published 9/16, affiliate links present)
Halloween Treat Tags
All four designs are on one printable sheet so you can mix it up and send all varieties with your child to School, or hand the out at the door.
Super easy to put together and there is a TO: and FROM: spot on the back of each Halloween goodie bag topper so they can write their names on it if they wish.
You can fill each Halloween goodie bag with whatever you would like really but I have some suggestions below so they look like the ones you see here at the top of this post.
You can find all the items at your local grocery store but if you shop online for everything like I do I provided links so you can do that too below.
Free Printable Halloween Goodie Bags
If you love our fun Halloween goodie bags printable you will love these ideas to keep kids busy at a party or in the classroom:
- Halloween word search printable you see below, there is a ghost word search too
- Free Halloween printables are here to choose from, use as many as you wish
- This cheap Halloween wreath is easy to make with a box of trash bags
This holiday can be so much fun with friends and activities. We hope these help make your day extra special.
Free Halloween goodie bags
- Print as many Halloween goodie bags toppers you’ll need, 4 per sheet as you see here above
- Our Halloween labels fit on top of these 4×6 clear baggies that you can find here. (affiliate link)
- Fill with the following items for fun
Want to see a few of my favorite things that I am totally obsessed with?? Take a peek and see how many you might already have…twinsies!