2 free Easter word search printable sheets! Great games for boys and girls that is perfect for all ages and students. In an egg and bunny shapes for Spring, we have word searches for every holiday for you to print out today!
We have two Easter word search puzzles for you here. A bunny and one in the shape of an egg of course and perfect for girls or boys. One of our favorite holiday printables! (originally published 4/17, affiliate links present)
Free Easter word search
I started making simple word search printables for the holidays a few years ago because they are fun for kids and great for the classroom or just as an activity at home. Even if the words are quite simple for your child it really doesn’t matter when it comes to finding words. It is still a great activity for any age I find.
- Using a highlighter is usually the easiest things to use and add to the whole fun of it. This is a great Easter printable to offer if you have centers in a classroom.
- You could highlight one of them and provide the key so when time is up they can look and find the words that may have stumped them.
- You can also create a game out of it and whoever finds the words first is the winner.
If you want to save paper and reuse this Easter word search for kids you can easily laminate them, give them wet erase markers to find the words, and then use a wipe to clean off their work.
- Then you can use them year after year (helpful when you’re teaching) and not have to print out any more.
We have word searches for every holiday under our printables tab so you could do this for each one and always have them on hand as a fun and educational activity.
Easter word search printable
- Feel free to download all the egg shaped Easter word search printables you want.
- We also have a free Easter bunny word search
It is a great hidden words activity for kids on Easter Sunday with words listed on the bottom. Make a game of it with little trinkets for the first and second place person to find all of the words.
Want to meet new neighbors? Use our you’ve been egged sign and leave a gift for someone this year! And a few games that are fun to do this time of year too.
- Easter Bingo game is fun along with color by number Easter sheets, kids love playing these!
- This is how to tie dye eggs
- 12 Easter activities activities for children
- Easter treat bags printable
- 15 different ways of dying Easter eggs
Make sure to make this colorful party punch recipe too for the occasion! We hope you have a fun holiday together and are able to use our free Easter games to help in your celebrations.
Want to see a few of my favorite things that I am totally obsessed with?? Take a peek and see how many you might already have…twinsies!