Here’s a free printable St. Patrick’s Day word search and many other free holiday printables as well. Perfect for the classroom or for fun at home for kids. Simple enough for a Kindergarten student but still fun for older kids as well.
If you’re a teacher looking for something fun for your students during this time of year, or a parent looking for some St. Patrick’s Day word search free printables and activities I have a few fun things for you here. Great for kids of many ages this is a fun word hunt shaped like a shamrock for the holiday! It’s one of many holiday printables we have here on The Typical Mom that are free for you to print and share. (originally published 2/17)
St. Patrick’s Day Word Search
If you’re planning for Easter I have a free Bingo cards for that holiday too as well as word searches as well in an egg theme here on my holiday printables page. It’s fun to create stations when you’re having a holiday party with a bunch of children and have an activity related to that occasion at every stage.
Using a word search can be an easy filler. Include a bin of crayons or colorful highlighters at the table and have them draw a funny leprechaun on the back of their sheet when they’re done too. Then hang the pictures on the wall for decoration.
- Here’s a fun St. Patrick’s Day craft too! Enjoy and let me know how you used our printables!
- Looking for other St Patricks Day crafts for kids well we have those too like this rainbow weaving craft.
I have many free printables like this St Patricks Day word search, one for every holiday so feel free to come back throughout the year.
- Even older kids enjoy this even though the words might be easier to find for them.
- Make it a game if you’re in a classroom and see who can find all the words first, and they receive a prize.
- Play in pairs switching off to see which team wins…there’s a variety of ways to use word search print outs.
- Feel free to print out as many St. Patrick’s Day Word Search pages as you’d like.
For more easy recipes, tips and free printables please LIKE The Typical Mom on Facebook and follow me on Pinterest! You can also sign up for my free weekly newsletter which is packed with goodies I know you’ll love. 😉