Frozen biscuits in air fryer turn out great! Skip the oven and bake them in your basket in just a few minutes. Fluffy and perfect every time.
Follow these simple instructions to make frozen biscuits in air fryer. They start at rock hard and turn out golden brown on top and fluffy inside. One of our favorite easy air fryer recipes. (affiliate links present)
There are a few varieties out there but Pillsbury frozen biscuits are the most common so that’s what we chose.
We have made homemade air fryer biscuits before but these are so much faster.
Air Fryer Frozen Biscuits
If you love air fryer recipes too, here are some resources to start with:
- THIS is my Favorite Air Fryer!
- You can find more Air fryer recipes here, we have Ninja Foodi recipes as well; bookmark them both!
- Here’s a printable air fryer cook times chart here for your fridge.
- It has temp. and times for making the best frozen foods for air fryer too.
- Then join our Facebook page where you can share and find more ideas you’ll love. We have a Foodi social media group as well.
You don’t need anything other than a bit of non stick spray to make these. Why would you bother you might ask? Well if you only want a few it’s a pain to heat your whole house and oven.
Also, if it’s the holidays you might not have any room for another sheet pan so this solves that issue.
I was really surprised how well these turned out, I was a bit skeptical.
Yes, we will show you how to here in just 10 minutes. They come out super fluffy!
Of course. The directions on the back are just for the oven. Yes they’re great baked too but air fryer biscuits are just as fantastic and don’t heat up your entire house.
The Pillsbury style are top of the list. Mary B’s are very popular if you can find them too. I haven’t tried Rhodes brands in there yet but we use them often to make smoked bread.
Pillsbury Grands biscuits in air fryer take 10 minutes to perfection. In the oven they take closer to 20 min.
It is important to use non stick spray or else when they start to defrost and get a bit sticky they might stick.
I don’t suggest using parchment paper because then it inhibits the flow of hot air to brown the bottoms.
You just need a little bit in your air fryer basket and don’t need more when you flip them over, there should be enough at the beginning.
Yes air fryer cooking is kinda’ my new obsession. So much so that I literally use this machine every single day, I’m not kidding. It makes frozen food in air fryer so good, surprisingly so.
It makes the insides soft and perfect while the outside gets crunchy just like if you broiled or deep fried all the things.
- This method is way faster than any other method out there and a lot healthier than submerging any food in a bunch of oil.
- We like to make these for lunch instead of bread and stuff them full of ham and cheese so they’re warm and the perfect comfort food.
Time needed: 10 minutes.
Frozen Biscuits in Air Fryer
Preheat air fryer to 340 degrees F for 5 minutes. Spray basket with non stick spray. Put frozen biscuits into basket without overlapping them.
Cook at 340 F for a total of 5 minutes flipping them over after 5 minutes. If using smaller biscuits they may not take as long, just check that they’re done in the center before consuming.
Eat them immediately for the best taste and texture possible. Break them in half and add butter, homemade jam or meat and cheese for lunch.
Can you bake frozen biscuits in air fryer?
I think we answered that question in depth here. Don’t brown them too much as they’ll get tough, just enough to get a bit of crisp on the outsides and ensure the inside is fluffy and no longer doughy.
How do you fix canned biscuits in air fryer?
If you want to cook canned biscuits that are refrigerated and not frozen you can do that too. Spray the basket and set to 330 degrees F for about 6 minutes flipping halfway through.
Timing will depend on how large they are.
Regular canned varieties are smaller than Grands and may take closer to 5 minutes so check the last 2 minutes until browned to your liking and cooked through to the center. Then pour some of our Instant Pot sausage gravy over the top for the ultimate YUM of a meal.
Want to see a few of my favorite things you might want to write on your Christmas list this year??!! 😉 Take a peek and see how many you might already have…twinsies!
Looking for more easy family recipes and tips? LIKE The Typical Mom Facebook page?
***** If you LOVED this recipe give it 5 Stars below and let everyone know what you thought about it. 😉
Frozen Biscuits in Air Fryer
- 4-6 biscuits frozen Grands were used
- Preheat air fryer to 340 degrees F for 5 minutes.
- Spray basket with non stick spray. Put frozen biscuits into basket without overlapping them.
- Cook at 340 F for a total of 5 minutes flipping them over after 5 minutes. If using smaller biscuits they may not take as long, just check that they're done in the center before consuming.