Frozen egg rolls in air fryer are the best! Crispy finger foods with tender chicken and or vegetables in the inside. Best appetizer or dinner you’ll love.
We made frozen egg rolls in air fryer for lunch the other day and they were so good! Way better than in the microwave y’all. If you are obsessed with easy air fryer recipes, follow along. (affiliate links present)
There are so many egg roll wrapper recipes but this one is the easiest because they’re already made!
NO messy cabbage to slice and stuff inside, just take them out of the bag, air fry and enjoy.
Air fryer frozen egg rolls
If you love air fryer recipes too, here are some resources to start with:
- THIS is my Favorite Air Fryer!
- You can find more Air fryer recipes here, we have Ninja Foodi recipes as well; bookmark them both!
- Grab the best air fryer cookbook here.
- Here’s a printable air fryer cook times chart here for your fridge.
- It has temp. and times for making the best frozen foods for air fryer too.
- Then join our Facebook page where you can share and find more ideas you’ll love. We have a Foodi social media group as well.
Ingredients what??? Y’all, you just need to grab your favorite type in the freezer section of your grocery store and you’re set. I will say I am very particular when I choose my favorites.
I like chicken and not just veggies inside. Smaller is better than really large varieties because they cook thru more evenly, and easier to handle.
- Just know there is a BIG difference when it comes to how big each one is.
- Timing is for “regular” sizes but your first time I would stick to our timing and go from there.
- If yours are quite a bit bigger and don’t get quite warm enough for you, then remember next time to increase the cook time maybe 2 more minutes.
#1 tip when cooking most frozen foods in an air fryer is to leave them in the hot basket for a few minutes once the time is up. This will allow the inside to warm up as the outside cooks much quicker of course.
Well typically you’d throw them in the microwave or the oven. Pan fry it for some crisp after. NOW you can make things like these and air fryer corn dogs that are WAY better than the “old fashioned” ways.
This is how to make them as good as deep fried but air fried is less fat but still golden brown on the outside.
Of course homemade is always best BUT these are a close second. Some brands are also better than others. I like those that are smaller with the most filling possible.
YES! Everything frozen tastes better in this hot air kitchen appliance. The outside gets way crispier than even in the oven.
Microwave is the fastest way, but not crunchy at all. Air fryer egg rolls just take 10 minutes, way faster than waiting for the oven to preheat and cook.
Unlike other things we’ve shared, like baked potatoes or frozen french fries there is NO olive oil required for these. I mean I guess if you really wanted them super duper crunchy at the end you could, but not necessary at all.
Time needed: 10 minutes.
Egg rolls in air fryer
Preheat air fryer to 380 degrees for 5 minutes.
- Add food
Put number of pieces you want into the basket in one layer, without overlapping.
Set timer to 10 minutes and flip each one over after 5 minutes time.
Once time is up leave them inside the basket, closed, for 5 minutes so the insides can continue to get warmer.
Serve with dipping sauces of your choice.
Want to cook homemade air fryer egg rolls?? We have a recipe for that too. Of course home cooking takes a lot longer. You will need olive oil spray and egg roll wrappers for these, but you can really pack these full of goodness.
- Love how these turned out, try making air fryer potstickers right out of the freezer too!
- And Instant Pot egg roll in a bowl is great.
Frozen Egg Rolls in Air Fryer
- 4 egg rolls frozen
- Preheat air fryer to 380 degrees for 5 minutes.
- Put frozen egg rolls in basket for 10 minutes.
- Flip after 5 minutes.
- When done allow them to sit in the basket, closed for 5 minutes to finish warming the insides of each one.
- Serve with dipping sauces