Here are a bunch of easy leftover ham recipes to use after the holidays. How to use your diced ham after Easter, Thanksgiving or Christmas. Thrown into hearty soups, a breakfast casserole, or other meals your entire family will enjoy.
Even before Easter, Thanksgiving, and Christmas arrive I am already looking for easy leftover ham recipes. I know we will need quite a few using cubed ham. We have made several things ourselves but I thought about including a few more ideas this year from other bloggers. Enjoy your holidays and try something new this year with your leftover sliced ham from the big meal. 😉 (originally posted 3/16, affiliate links present)
Are you sick of sandwiches and ready to try other leftover ham recipes now?
We thought so!
We’ve got lots of suggestions like our slow cooker ham and beans that cooks all day. Or try ham and cheese roll ups that can be thrown together in no time for dinner! Your Christmas ham has endless possibilities for breakfast, lunch or dinner.
If you love leftover ham soups we have a bunch of those too. They’re probably my favorite.
- Our Instant Pot potato cheese soup is great to throw leftover ham into
- Make a hash brown casserole or throw it into scrambled eggs with cheddar cheese
- Throw it into an Instant Pot casserole for a cheesy pasta dish
- Slow cooker scalloped potatoes are always better with diced ham
- Ham and cheese breakfast bites are perfect when you’re on the go
- These savory breakfast muffins are perfect bites.
- Crockpot split pea soup and/or Instant Pot split pea soup recipe are perfect with ham thrown in
- This year I came up with a new leftover ham recipe here that uses puff pastry and my kids loved them! 😉
- Baked macaroni & cheese with ham from Who Needs a Cape!
- Major Hoff Takes A Wife makes cheesy ham & potato pie with her leftover ham!
- Just Us Four has a killer ham and swiss cheese rollup lasagna recipe.
- She also made a great looking ham and vegetable quinoa dish to try.
- Our asparagus casserole recipe is yummy with leftover ham.
Here is one for cheesy ham rollups that is easy! Just use Pillsbury crescent sheet, ham, swiss cheese, and put a bit of dill into mayo. to swipe on. Then bake as directed on the crescent roll wrapper! You can also use crescent rolls and a muffin pan to make Leftover ham turnovers!
- Here’s tortellini alfredo with ham and peas to try from Cupcake Diaries.
- Here’s some cheesy scalloped potatoes with ham from Love Bakes Good Cakes…yum!!
- A Dish of Daily Life has a yummy creamy pasta with ham and peas dish to try!
- Another one from her is a ham bone soup with beans and kale soup that would be a great leftover ham recipe.
- Try these broccoli, ham and cheese bake from Serena Bakes Simply from Scratch!
Here are some more great leftover ham recipes from other bloggers we love!
- Here is a Scalloped potatoes and ham dish from Amy Cooking Adventures.
- Cheesy brocolli rice with ham from Buns in my Oven looks amazing.
- A ham and cheese quiche is always up my alley.
- Loaded Baked Potato Soup we make often.
- Ham and potato casserole from Oh, Sweet Basil we are going to try this year.
- Cheesy cauliflower ham casserole from Low Carb Yum looks great
- This Ham cobb salad from Tastes better from Damn Delicious sounds great.
- Pineapple and ham kabobs from Goodness gracious would be great for the BBQ.
- Ham pinwheels by Mom on Timeout would be a great appetizer or meal.
- This Ham dip from Buns in my Oven looks amazing.
Take a look at our slow cooker soup recipes for more ideas.
If you have other leftover ham recipes let us know so we can add them to our list!
Hope you gathered some great ideas on how to use leftover ham this year…do you have another recipe you love?
For more easy recipes and crafts please LIKE The Typical Mom on Facebook, sign up for my newsletter, and follow me on Pinterest!