Slow Cooker scalloped potatoes are the way to go especially when you’re busy during the holidays and are the perfect cheesy side dish year round.
Are you looking for a creamy side dish for the holidays or something you can make with leftover ham, well our slow cooker scalloped potatoes are it! One of our favorite easy crockpot recipes for sure.
Of course you can leave out the meat but this it’s one of our favorite leftover ham recipes made after Christmas or Easter.
You can also really load these au gratin potatoes up with cheese. I like using a variety of cheeses is best if you ask me. But it really depends on what I have on hand really.
Let us show you how easy this slow cooker scalloped potatoes recipe is to make.
Depending on your preference you can use russet or red potatoes. I have also heard it called crockpot au gratin potatoes. Call it whatever you wish. 😉
- Why I like about using my crockpot during the holidays is my oven is full. Filled with turkey or ham, and other side dishes so not having one more to contend with is nice.
Then you can leave them in when they’re done and they’ll keep warm for quite some time.
Just serve these slow cooker scalloped potatoes right out of the pot. No need to dirty another serving bowl!
If there are any left they will heat up nicely the next day and one of our fabulous leftover ham recipes too because it’s a great overall dish if you combine the two.
Here’s what you need to make our easy slow cooker scalloped potatoes
- Cream of potato soup
- Garlic powder
- Salt and pepper
- Leftover ham if you’re adding that
Take a peek at our other easy Crockpot recipes too!
Slow Cooker Scalloped Potatoes
- Spray non stick spray inside your crockpot.
- Layer potatoes in the bottom, then 1/2 c of water on top of that.
- In a mixing bowl add onions, cheese, ham, soup, spices and 1/2 c water and mix well.
- Spread over the potatoes and cook on high for 4 hrs.
- Serve and garnish with green onions.