Here are some easy pudding cake recipes to make at home! Using cake mix or completely homemade they are super moist and one of our favorite desserts!
Here are a bunch of easy pudding cake recipes for you to try! Have you ever incorporated pudding or pudding mix into a cake? The first time I tried it I couldn’t believe how moist it made it and the added flavor it brought to an already delicious dessert. We have made everything from pumpkin in the fall to banana in the summertime.(affiliate links present)
I am all about easy meal ideas and desserts. Any way to really amp up a traditional cake mix I love doing. It is quick and easy but makes it taste a bit more like homemade with this little addition.
Of course homemade cake is amazing. I have done that as well but most times I am in a rush and like to have this easy option.
If you have these few ingredients at home you can pretty much make any flavor profile. You just need: cake mix, milk, eggs, oil, and a box of instant pudding. Match the flavor of the cake mix with your pudding and you will agree with me that it really takes it from good to amazing.
Like for our fall cake I used spice cake mix with vanilla pudding. It came out great, for our banana pudding cake I used yellow/white cake mix and banana pudding. Our egg nog cake is our latest creation and a perfect Christmas dessert to try.
- This easy pumpkin pudding cake recipe is a hit during the Fall. Any time of year it tastes fabulous!
- Our banana pudding cake is so moist and filled with not only banana flavor but chunks of banana pieces too!
- If you’re baking during the holidays you’ve got to try our egg nog pudding cake. With a little scoop of ice cream on top!
Here are some more easy pudding cake recipes to choose from, butterscotch is on my list next weekend!
- This butterscotch bundt cake using pudding inside and looks delish!
- I’ve got to try this chocolate chunk rum cake with pudding inside this season!
- This pistachio cake with pudding inside brings a new flavor to the mix too.
- Hot fudge pudding cake…well, enough said!
If you want a NO bake, try this eclair cake recipe.
I have made a variety of pudding cakes but typically use my 13×9″ baking pan, I have a glass one. Using a bundt pan is a great option too. I am on my way to make a chocolate pudding cake as we speak using that. It gives it a prettier look with really no more effort on your part.
I will say that using a bundt pan does make it a bit drier though overall. Since it browns on the bottom/top when you flip it over but both are good.
- Pineapple bundt poke cake
- Gluten free raspberry vanilla pudding bundt cake
- In the summertime lemon pudding cake would be a great dessert for a barbecue!
Want to see a few of my favorite things you might want to write on your Christmas list this year??!! 😉 Take a peek and see how many you might already have…twinsies!
Looking for more easy family recipes and tips? LIKE The Typical Mom Facebook page?
***** If you LOVED this recipe give it 5 Stars below and let everyone know what you thought about it. 😉