53+ October Instant Pot recipes are coming your way this month! Get ready for soup recipes, casseroles and hearty meals to put dinner on the table every night. Pressure cooker comfort foods are on their way.
Ready for the best October Instant Pot recipes??!! I know you’re ready for some comfort food this month. From soups to casseroles and every Instant Pot recipe in between, there are surely a months worth to try here. (originally published 10/19, affiliate links present)
Pressure Cooker October Recipes
- If you’re looking for the best Instant Pot recipes for families you’ve come to the right place!!
- We shared September Instant Pot recipes and the months before so you can search for those or find them here too.
Let’s start with a few basic tips:
- Make sure to Bookmark our InstaPot recipes page. We add new ones each week!
- Then PRINT this —–> Instant Pot cooking times cheat sheet that will help you understand how long meat, vegetables and beans take to cook in your pressure cooker.
For reference, this is the pressure cooker I have and use for all recipe creations.
Get our your pretty Instant Pot, utensil, trivet, and try one of our favorite dishes below! I’d love to hear which one was a hit with your family so be sure to let me know below. 😉
We have hundreds on The Typical Mom blog and add new ones each week so bookmark our site! Yes we will share a few pumpkin recipes for the Fall but apples and pure comfort foods are on my radar now too.
October Instant Pot recipes
- Pressure cooker pumpkin is here! Yes, you can make homemade pumpkin puree in your Instant Pot in just a few minutes. Then use it in all your baking projects and know EXACTLY what is in it vs. canned.
- Then you can make homemade pumpkin butter that’s great on toast.
Now let’s talk Instant Pot dinner recipes!
- This Instant Pot shrimp boil was made recently and was a huge HIT at our table. We do love fish so Instant Pot tilapia is on constant rotation too.
- Yes I am always looking for cheap Instant Pot recipes because, well, I like saving a dollar…no matter what time of year it is!!
For something super simple, try our Instant Pot bbq beef recipe.
Now let’s talk Fall comfort foods. That to me means Instant Pot casseroles and soup for dinner like every, single, night! I don’t know about the area you live in but it gets chilly here in Idaho! There’s nothing better than some soup and pull apart bread for lunch or dinner.
“Old fashioned” favorites are great too. You know, the ones your mom made for you as a child! The first ones here may ring a bell for ya’.
- Pressure cooker tuna noodle casserole
- Boxed or homemade Instant Pot mac and cheese is always a win. Pressure cooking for the win on this one.
- I suggest everyone make our Instant Pot potato corn chowder because there’s NEVER been anyone who hasn’t liked it.
Creamy and delicious packed with fresh corn kernels and tender potatoes, it’s just so good. If you love seafood you should give our Instant Pot clam chowder a whirl after you make this.
Looking for more Instant Pot soups? Here are a few more Fall favorites. Did you know you can make homemade split pea from dry peas to tender perfection in just 17 minutes??
You can!! Now you’ll know exactly what’s in your bowl and adjust the sodium levels too.
Homemade is always best right??!!
- This homemade Instant Pot split pea soup and Instant Pot tomato soup are amazing. Butternut squash soup is my daughter’s fave
- Pressure cooker Mexican casserole just has it all.
- Instant Pot hamburger stroganoff is a great casserole style dinner
- Creamy pressure cooker chicken noodle casserole is a fave
- Thinking outside of the box we found this Instant Pot Mexican Casserole looks and sounds delicious too
BUT I think our favorite feel good meal is this Instant Pot taco casserole. OH MY!! You can use ground beef but grab some spicy ground sausage instead to take this to the next level.
Ok ready for a few hearty meals to try? Ummmm, that would be a YES I know. Try a few of these next.
- You could make easy healthy Instant Pot baked potatoes or sweet potatoes as a lighter dinner of course.
- BUT if you stuff them with cheese and Instant Pot chili you’ll be set. We make this a few times a month.
- This cheesy Instant Pot goulash is amazing!
- There are a few Instant Pot cabbage recipes with ground beef, where some are vegetarian treats.
- Like this Instant Pot fried cabbage from my grandma that rocks!
- Try this pressure cooker pot roast and potatoes some night.
- Instant Pot beef tips have people talking. With a rich thick mushroom gravy and fall apart bite size pieces of beef, you’re gonna’ love it too.
- Did I miss a good one?? Let me know what you love cooking this time of year, we’d love to try it.