Printable recipe cards printables for you! Just print them out and file away your favorite recipes in a binder or recipe box!
Once you find a great recipe, try it, and know you’ll want to make it again someday, you might need some printable recipe cards to write it down. Here are some printable small and larger printable recipe cards you can use.
- Years ago I bought this simple recipe box. Each time I found a recipe I liked I jotted the info down and filed it away until the next time.
I have 4×6 printable recipe cards here for you that fit well in a small recipe box. If you prefer larger recipe cards you can print here as well. The large ones are closer to 5×7 and easier to use in a binder with 2 recipes on a sheet. Just grab a binder and sheet protectors (affiliate links) and create your own recipe book that way too!
- I am kinda’ obsessed with binders. I have one for everything including these organization printables.
If you’re looking for a great first recipe you should try our meatball sub muffins, they’re fabulous and fun!
- There are a ton of easy slow cooker recipes perfect for busy days.
- Instant Pot recipes have been really popular the past few years too.
- And Ninja Foodi recipes are the bomb.
Why are these so helpful?
I’m a pen and paper kinda’ girl. Yes I have a smart phone and keep a lot of recipes in my notes but I remember how to make something by writing it out. Of course some handwritten recipe cards are special, like this one from my Grandma.
For more easy recipes, tips and crafts please LIKE The Typical Mom on Facebook and follow me on Pinterest! You can also sign up for my free weekly newsletter which is packed with goodies I know you’ll love. 😉