January Instant Pot recipes are here for you to try! What to make in your pressure cooker when it’s cold outside and you want a fast dinner for your family.
It’s time for quick and easy January Instant Pot recipes y’all!! When it’s chilly outside and the snow is fallin’ I’m all about cooking comfort foods and soup for dinner. Try a few of these this month. (originally published 1/20, affiliate links present)
What to cook in January
Sometimes it’s hard to decide… You can start with the most popular Instant Pot recipes of 2019 here. A few of them have made the list 3 years in a row they’re just so good!
Let’s start with a few basic tips:
- Make sure to Bookmark our InstaPot recipes page. We add new ones each week!
- Then LIKE our IP Facebook page for new ideas daily.
- For reference, this is the pressure cooker I have and use for all recipe creations.
Can you use your Ninja Foodi to make these, of course!!! Go on and let us know which ones were your favorites.
- This Instant Pot lemon chicken casserole is great
- Pressure cooker lasagna casserole will replace traditional lasagna in your house
Have you tried our Instant Pot Swedish meatballs yet?? If not you should!
Ok so you might want something healthier. Yes we are trying to eat more homemade meals that focus on protein and less on carbs too. I’m not too too strict though, I want it to taste good!!
- Instant Pot shredded chicken is cheap, healthy, and we love serving it inside tortillas with avocado and cheese!
Our Instant Pot fajitas are made with thin slices of marinated beef, so good with bell peppers and onions
- Instant Pot beef stew casserole with Instant Pot vegetables or rice is an incredible duo.
- If you have an 8 quart pot you can make our pressure cooker beer can chicken. This one is really healthy and you can season it as you like.
- Soup is our fave during this chilly season, especially this Easy Instant Pot clam chowder
January Instant Pot recipes
- Our pressure cooker egg bites rock for breakfast or dinner too. You just need this egg mold to make them, and then you can make mini Instant Pot brownies with it.
- Serve Instant Pot meatballs as an appetizer when friends come over
Instant Pot cheeseburger soup and lasagna soup are a few of our favorites this time of year.
- Then try our cashew chicken with pressure cooker green beans next!
- Of course our pressure cooker jambalaya packed with sausage is a great meal
- This Instant Pot Hawaiian pulled pork is great to make sliders.
Do you have a favorite January recipe we should adapt to be made in a pressure cooker? Let us know below!
- Packed with flavor we love this Instant Pot stuffed pepper casserole
- Instant Pot turkey tetrazzini is a great leftover turkey recipe
- Lots of Instant Pot cabbage recipes here!
- With a bit of soy sauce for flavor and tender leaves, you’re in for a treat.
- During the cooler months this pressure cooker chicken soup recipes come in handy as well as whole chicken recipes of all kinds.
- Pressure cooker sausage soup is packed with tons of flavor
This month we also shared how to make an Instant Pot casserole using leftover meat of any kind! That’s right, use some shredded rotisserie chicken, pork or beef at the bottom and there’s NO boiling required for the noodles.
If you’re looking for some side dishes to pair with some chicken legs or wings we have a few great ones too like:
- our Instant Pot potato salad where the potatoes and eggs are cooked together!
- Pressure cooker baked potatoes are simple.
- Instant Pot mashed potatoes loaded with bacon and sour cream are a must.
- Our Instant Pot cheesy potatoes have bacon and a touch of ranch dressing mix in them too
Looking for more Instant Pot dinner recipes maybe? We have a long list for you and your family to try here. Some are low carb, a few keto choices, but all of them are family friendly for sure.
I don’t make anything with unusual ingredients you can’t find in your local grocery store.