This Instant Pot pork stroganoff recipe is delicious! Filled with moist pork tenderloin and veggies with a warm creamy sauce on top, you’re sure to love it! We first started pressure cooking by making our Instant Pot beef stroganoff recipe but it was too good to stop there.
You’ve probably had beef stroganoff before, but pork is wonderful too! This easy Instant Pot pork stroganoff recipe is sure to make you want seconds! One of our favorite Instant Pot recipes! Sponsored by GROHE. 😉 (originally published 8/17, affiliate links present)
Ninja Foodi Stroganoff Pork
The whole idea of any sort of pork, chicken or Hamburger Helper Beef Stroganoff really is a feel good comfort food. The tenderest of meat, vegetables, and a warm creamy sauce to cover it all.
With a bit lighter flavor than our original recipe for beef stroganoff, you can add all the carrots and celery you want to “beef” it up of sorts. Make in your IP, Crockpot Express or Ninja Foodi.
FIRST – You should sign up for my free newsletter so you get new posts emailed to you twice a week and never miss out on anything! Now let’s start with a few basic tips:
- Make sure to Bookmark our InstaPot recipes page. We add new ones each week!
- Then PRINT this —–> Instant Pot cooking times cheat sheet that will help you understand how long meat, vegetables and beans take to cook in your pressure cooker.
For reference, this is the pressure cooker I have (a 6 quart) and use for all recipe creations.
There is so much you can do with pig. When my girls were smaller I tended to create meals that were prepped ahead of time like this one. Reason was that when we sat down to eat I wanted to enjoy it myself and not have to cut everyone’s food at that time. Like our Instant Pot pork adobo the slicing was done ahead of time.
Pork Stroganoff Recipe
Use whichever vegetables are your favorites. What’s in season is best, but carrots and celery are great choices available year round.
We loved it so much because it just takes a few minutes of cooking time and started to think out of the box from there. Here’s how easy this is to make!
Pork Stroganoff Recipe
First start by rinsing the vegetables you’re going to use. Like I said we used carrots, celery, and an onion. I like to involve my kids in the cooking process because it is an important life skill in general.
I’ve found over the years that they are much more experimental in the foods they’ll eat if they can say “I cooked it myself”.
- Rinse, peel the carrots, and dice them up so they get nice and tender when making our Instant Pot pork stroganoff recipe.
Having a sink the kiddos can reach is great too. GROHE faucet fits that bill but it goes a step further by offering a K7 foot control foot sensor too. Hands off and the water turns off here!
Stroganoff with Pork Loin
Not only does this foot controlled technology make cleaning easier but it’s so pretty too. Ok, yes that is important when you’re a mom. 😉 You can find this K7 Semi-professional kitchen faucet in a Supersteel model (seen here). But it comes in Chrome too so you can match the design of your home.
Anything that makes my busy (and messy) life easier gets two thumbs up by me. 😉
Once you’re done rinsing and dicing you just sear the outside of your pork loin on saute, add your other ingredients, set the pressure and time and let it cook!
I like really tender and juicy meat so I cut my loin into 4 equal pieces so when all the liquid is added the meat is almost entirely submerged in your pressure cooker. I’ve cut it in half before too and it is wonderful, but smaller pieces yield a more tender flavorful slice of meat.
Pressure Cooker Pork and Gravy
Cut it up into bite size pieces, serve on top of either pressure cooker brown rice or butter noodles (our preference), and pour the sauce right over. It is up to you how thick you want your stroganoff sauce, we like it kinda’ in the middle, not too thin or thick.
Adding more cornstarch at the end to your broth will thicken it up to the consistency you desire. If you need it gluten free then you could leave that out. Then…enjoy!!
Give it a try yourself. Involve your kids in the cooking process too, they’ll love it!
- Washing and peeling the carrots are great tasks for them. I bet if they didn’t like those veggies before, they might try them now that “they made it”.
Let us know what you think of our easy Instant Pot recipe.
- Pork loin – cut into 4ths or sliced (thinner the more tender meat will be)
- if you’re forgetful and forgot to defrost your meat I would opt for our Instant Pot frozen pork butt recipe here instead.
- Chicken broth – beef broth could be substituted
- Sour cream
- Dijon mustard
- Cornstarch and/or flour
- Egg noodles
- Salt and pepper to taste
Could add a tbsp of Worcestershire sauce too if you love those flavors.
I chose to cook the egg noodles separately. Alternatively you could follow our Instant Pot beef and noodles recipe. Replace with pork and have at it that way.
Time needed: 18 minutes
Instant Pot Pork Stroganoff
Set Instant Pot or pressure cooker to saute low (or brown) mode.
Pour in olive oil. Season pork loin, or tenderloin. Cut into 2- 4 smaller equal size pieces and place inside Instant Pot.
Flip and brown outside of loin pcs.
- Add ingredients
Slice onion, cut carrots and celery, add into pot. Put 1 1/2 c. of your chicken broth into a small bowl, add flour and dijon and whisk together. Pour into your Instant Pot. Allow to bubble for a few minutes then add the other 1/2 cup of broth.
Put on lid, close steam valve, and set to high pressure for 18 minutes (maybe 20 if your loin is on the larger side).
Instead of quick releasing, just move steam valve just slightly so not to pressure naturally release but sort of in between the two, then carefully lift the lid. Remove your pork. Let rest and cut into bite size pieces.
Put some hot broth into a bowl with sour cream and cornstarch and whisk together, then add into your Instant Pot.
Set to saute low again and allow to bubble. Add more cornstarch and hot broth into a bowl, whisk, and then empty in again if you want it even thicker.
Alternatively you can skip the cornstarch and add a can of cream of mushroom soup.
Cook egg noodles on stove until done and slice your pork. Pour cooked noodles into pot with sauce, stir. Serve along side pork or on top of Instant Pot white rice.
Want to see a few of my favorite things that I am totally obsessed with?? Take a peek and see how many you might already have…twinsies!
Instant Pot Pork Stroganoff Recipe
- Set Instant Pot or pressure cooker to saute low (or brown) mode.
- Pour in olive oil.
- Season pork loin, cut into 4 equal pieces and place inside Instant Pot. Flip and brown outside of loin pcs.
- Add onion, cut carrots and celery.
- Put 1 1/2 c. of your chicken broth into a small bowl, add flour and dijon and whisk together. Pour into your Instant Pot. Allow to bubble for a few minutes then add the other 1/2 cup of broth.
- Put on lid, close steam valve, and set to pressure, manual, high, for 18 minutes (maybe 20 if your loin is on the larger side).
- Move steam valve just slightly to slowly release the steam and carefully lift the lid.
- Remove your pork.
- Put some hot broth into a bowl with sour cream and cornstarch and whisk together, then add into your Instant Pot.
- Set to saute low again and allow to bubble. Add more cornstarch and hot broth into a bowl, whisk, and then empty in again if you want it even thicker.
- Cook egg noodles on stove until done and slice your pork. Pour cooked noodles into pot with sauce, stir. Serve along side pork or with pork cut into pieces and mixed in with noodles!