Ninja Foodi pork chops and rice one pot meal is the best pressure cooker pork dinner we’ve made yet! Tender meat and tender rice ready in no time.
Want to try our Ninja Foodi pork chops and rice recipe because you’re obsessed with your new machine? You’re going to love this one. Then make sure to try a few of our other Ninja Foodi recipes from there. 😉 (affiliate links present)
If you’ve made our pressure cooker chicken and rice and LOVE it as much as we do, you’re going to be obsessed with this one too!
Ninja Foodi Pork Chops
If you too are obsessed with your Ninja Foodi pressure cooker air fryer machine, here are a few resource to start with:
- First LIKE my Facebook Page because I share new ideas there a lot!
- You can bookmark our Ninja air fryer recipes page, we add to that weekly.
If you need to know how to cook frozen meat in a pressure cooker, we have information on that. NO, you aren’t the only forgetful one. 😉
Ninja Foodi Pork Chop Recipe
- Of course you can make our bacon wrapped air fryer pork chop recipe. BUT if you need a complete meal WITH a side dish all cooked together, this is it! It is one of our favorite Ninja foodi pork recipes.
Here’s a peek at the first step where you use the saute function to brown the meat and soften your onions. A bit of olive oil helps to get this done.
How do you pressure cook in Ninja Foodi?
- For this dish we are not going to use the air fry / air crisp function.
- Since the meat is browned in the beginning there really isn’t a need to use the air fryer basket at the end.
- Having the ability to do both is what makes this pressure cooker and air fryer so great though.
Ninja Foodi pork chops and rice recipe
- Boneless pork chops
- Could use bone in pork but I prefer the other
- Olive oil
- Chicken broth or water
- Salt and pepper
- Garlic powder
- Onion powder
Really feel free to use any seasonings on your meat you want, these are just suggestions.
Pressure cooker pork chops and rice
- Season outsides of meat with seasonings.
- Set Foodi to saute with your olive oil, diced onions and meat.
- Brown outsides of meat on both sides, then remove and turn pot off.
- Remove meat and set aside
- Make sure you deglaze your pot or it may trigger the burn or add water function to occur on the screen
- Add uncooked rice into your pot and add your broth.
- I have not used brown rice with this yet and that will definitely change the cooking time of the overall dish. If you do this and it comes out well please share your timing below.
Put in your trivet with pork on top and close pressure cooker lid.
Pork Chops Ninja Foodi
- Set to high pressure for 8 minutes with a 7 minute natural release.
- Release rest of pressure after this, serve meat (always check internal temperature before consuming), fluff rice and plate together.
You can also make these breaded pork chops air fryer style without the carbs below.
Can you cook pork chops frozen?
I wouldn’t recommend it for this recipe. The reason I say this is you won’t be able to brown the outsides in the first step.
- Then when they defrost during the pressure cooking process they will emit extra liquid which will alter the overall texture of the rice and dish.
- I have cooked a frozen pork loin in Ninja Foodi but it was by itself without other ingredients.
Here are a few questions you might have before getting started on this pot full of YUM:
Pork Chops Ninja Foodi
For small packages or individual pieces, use cold water. Just place the tightly wrapped packages into a deep bowl filled with cold water.
Drain and refill the bowl after 20 to 30 minutes, or leave cold water trickling into it so it’s constantly refreshed.
Turn the pressure release valve / knob from seal to vent. It is located at the back and is clearly written so you can face the point of it to the correct direction.
Ready for the best baked pork chops??!! We know you’ll drool over these and a few other easy recipes we’ve made lately:
- Our bacon wrapped smoked pork chops and grilled pork chops are seriously to die for!
- If Crockpot pork is more your style we have done that too but nowadays I choose quick meals over something I have to cook all day.
- To make just your protein and a thick gravy you can follow our pressure cooker pork chops recipe here.
A low carb keto friendly version is here with our air fryer pork chops.
Note: If you made this recipe in the past and had issues with a burn notice, I have altered it to ENSURE nobody gets that again! Just make sure you deglaze but eliminating the condensed soup and using a trivet will no longer cause issues.
Ninja Foodi Pork Chops Recipe
- Try our Ninja Foodi pot roast next. Just as tender and goes great with mixed vegetables or any side.
Looking for more easy family recipes and tips? LIKE The Typical Mom Facebook page?
***** If you LOVED this recipe give it 5 Stars below and let everyone know what you thought about it. 😉
Ninja Foodi Pork Chops
- 2-4 pork chops boneless
- 1.5 tsp salt divided
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp onion powder
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 onion diced
- 2 1/2-3 c chicken broth or water – 2.5 liquid for 2 cups white rice OR 3 cups liquid for 2 bags of bagged saffron yellow rice I mentioned
- 2 bags saffron yellow rice or 2 cups white rice, not instant minute rice
- Season pork with 1/2 tsp salt, pepper, garlic powder and onion powder on both sides. (or any seasonings you want to put on them)
- Set Foodi to saute. Add olive oil, diced onions and pork chops. Brown meat on both sides, then remove from pot. Turn pot off and make sure to deglaze your pot with 1/4 c of your broth (or the burn notice will likely pop up-that means scrape all the bits of meat etc…off the bottom of the pot)
- Pour in uncooked rice and remaining broth (or water) – 2 cups white rice needs 2.5 c liquid or if you use the yellow saffron rice I mentioned use 2 bags of that with 3 cups of liquid
- Put trivet into pot. Lay browned pork on top of that. Then close lid and steam valve and set to pressure cook high for 8 minutes.
- Allow pressure to naturally release for 7 minutes when done, then release rest of pressure quickly.
- Remove pork, plate, fluff rice in pot and serve alongside meat.