Frozen pizza rolls in the air fryer are great for a quick lunch or dinner! Crispy on the outside with ooey gooey cheese on the inside.
My kids agree, pizza rolls in the air fryer are great! Ok, so I eat them too when I want just a little something to snack on. It’s one of many easy air fryer recipes on our site. (affiliate links present)
I am sure you’ve seen these babies in the store. There are a few different types, they’re inexpensive, and my teens make them by themselves.
Well, that was after we tested them out to find the exact temperature and cook time we needed to get them perfectly done.
If you love air fryer recipes too, here are some resources to start with:
- THIS is my Favorite Air Fryer!
- You can find more Air fryer recipes here, we have Ninja Foodi recipes as well; bookmark them both!
- Here’s a printable air fryer cook times chart here for your fridge.
- It has temp. and times for making the best frozen foods for air fryer too.
- Then join our Facebook page where you can share and find more ideas you’ll love. We have a Foodi social media group as well.
First we started with making air fryer pizza. It was really fun! With either homemade dough, or bought in a package where you just add water, it turns out great.
Then we tried an even easier one and made frozen pizza in air fryer. Of course fresh is best, but sometimes quick meals come to the rescue.
You literally need nothing other than the pieces in the box. Just dump them in and in just 5 minutes they’re crispy on the outside but gooey cheesy inside.
I always do, unless I forget. It is a good way to ensure your food cooks at the same temperature the entire time it’s in there.
Air Fryer Pizza Rolls
Totinos pizza rolls are the type we got, I am sure are others out there depending on where you live.
What is a pizza roll?
Basically it is a bit of dough with pizza ingredients stuffed inside. You can bake, microwave or now air fry them.
How do you make pizza rolls?
We did not make these, they were bought made and frozen. I have made pizza egg rolls though and those were amazing. I wouldn’t recommend egg roll wrappers though because they don’t cook as well as deep frying.
Why are pizza rolls so good?
I mean, anything with “pie” ingredients in or on them are favorites amongst most. Do I really need to explain it to you? 😉
Air Fryer Frozen Pizza Rolls
There isn’t a lot of instruction needed and once you make them you probably won’t need our help again. If you do though feel free to come back and “visit us” over and over again.
Time needed: 5 minutes.
Pizza rolls in the air fryer
Preheat air fryer oven to 400 degrees F for 5 minutes. Once it’s hot, dump frozen pizza rolls into air fryer basket. Lay in a single layer not overlapping.
I did not find I needed non stick cooking spray for these.
Close drawer and cook for total of 5 minutes, shake basket after 2 minutes. They will be lightly golden brown now. Enjoy immediately for best results but CAREFUL because they are HOT on the inside.
I put that last reminder out there because WOWsie when we both bit into the first ones they splattered out and were so hot. So just be careful.
Time and temp. should be the same for any of the models out there. Of course there may be a very slight difference in the way air fryers cook so check your cooked frozen pizza rolls after 5 minutes and decide yourself.
After you make these air fried pizza rolls you may like:
- Pizza air fryer hot pockets are fantastic.
- Air fryer corndogs and frozen french fries in air fryer are a great duo.
- Frozen foods like frozen biscuits in air fryer actually turn out great believe it or not.
We even share here how to reheat pizza in air fryer because it is so much better than any other method out there.
If you choose to try and make homemade pizza rolls like these feel free. I’d spray the basket and outside of each piece with olive oil.
It may take a bit longer than this but just test it out and let me know how it worked.
Want to see a few of my favorite things you might want to write on your Christmas list this year??!! 😉 Take a peek and see how many you might already have…twinsies!
Looking for more easy family recipes and tips? LIKE The Typical Mom Facebook page?
***** If you LOVED this recipe give it 5 Stars below and let everyone know what you thought about it. 😉
Pizza Rolls in the Air Fryer
- 1 box pizza rolls frozen, 15 in box
- Preheat air fryer to 400 degrees F for 5 minutes.
- Dump frozen pizza rolls into air fryer basket, lay in single layer not overlapping.
- Close drawer and cook for total of 5 minutes, shake basket after 2 minutes.
- Enjoy immediately for best results but CAREFUL because they are HOT on the inside.