Frozen pizza in air fryer or Ninja Foodi works great! Crispy crust with melted cheese and pepperoni on top, it will become your new favorite method.
Frozen pizza in air fryer is a great new way to cook your favorite snack food! Want crispy crust and melted cheese without turning the oven on? Skip the microwave and try our new air fryer recipe. (affiliate links present)
Air Fryer Frozen Pizza
We have made all sorts of fun and frozen things in our hot air machine. We started with frozen pizza rolls in the air fryer and then went on to a bigger pie.
You’ll love both of these, quick meals are sometimes a must on busy days.
If you love air fryer recipes too, here are some resources to start with:
- THIS is my Favorite Air Fryer!
- You can find more Air fryer recipes here, we have Ninja Foodi recipes as well; bookmark them both!
Air fryer pizza
The key to cooking frozen frozen pizza is to set it to a lower temperature so the cheese melts but doesn’t take so long that the crust burns.
That’s NO good. I had to test this one out a few times to get it just right.
Timing will vary slightly depending on how thick your crust it, but not much. Should I thaw frozen pizza before baking? Nope, it is meant to go straight from the freezer into the oven or this machine.
Ninja Foodi Frozen Pizza
It may not have the exact temperature and time I need but I can base it off something similar like how long the dough took to make our baked brie and go from there.
What is the best frozen pizza brand?
- Whole Foods 365 Thin Crust Pepperoni Pizza
- Amy’s Cheese Pizza
- Tombstone 5 Cheese Pizza
- Newman’s Own Thin & Crispy Uncured Pepperoni Pizza
- if you can find uncured meats on top that is the BEST
- Amy’s BBQ Pizza
Now keep in mind these don’t always offer a personal pizza size. Digiorno has one that is a bit larger than this one which is good too. Keep in mind how large your air fryer basket is when choosing.
Red Baron Pizza Air Fryer
How do I cook frozen pizza?
Of course you can pop it into the oven, or if there’s a crisping sleeve included you may have put it into the microwave in the past.
- STOP collaborate and listen!! (if you’re my age you will know the reference to this immediately) 😉
THESE frozen pizza in air fryer instructions are easy and may change the way you cook this favorite snack food forever.
- Preheat your air fryer to 360 degrees for 5 minutes
- Unwrap your pizza and place it into your basket
- Close the drawer
- or close your air crisp lid with the Ninja Foodi
- Set time to 5 minutes and then check
If you want it crispier or meltier set for an additional minute and continue to check until it is exactly how you want it.
Should I thaw frozen pizza before baking?
NO! It is meant to go from frozen into your heat source immediately after taking the plastic wrap off the outside. Thawing it will alter the texture of the crust mostly and believe me you won’t like it.
Frozen pizza in an air fryer
- Air fryer oven
- Mini pizzas that are frozen
You do not need cooking spray for the food but could spray a bit into the basket. I didn’t have anything bubble over so it’s not really necessary for this.
Not only do I think this is an energy saver vs. using your oven but with time to preheat and everything they are done in under 15 minutes, so it’s faster.
- Want to make more of a semi homemade air fryer pizza?? I have a recipe for that too!!
Next on our list was to share how to reheat pizza in air fryer and we share that with you here now!
- Want to make some frozen mozzarella sticks in air fryer too?? They too are WAY better in this nifty crisping kitchen appliance.
After you love this, here are a few other pizza recipes:
- We have made Instant Pot pizza and that was fun, but it won’t be crispy.
- Smoked pizza is fun to cook.
- Crockpot pizza is another one to try together.
Want to see a few of my favorite things that I am totally obsessed with?? Take a peek and see how many you might already have…twinsies!
Looking for more easy family recipes and tips? LIKE The Typical Mom Facebook page?
***** If you LOVED this recipe give it 5 Stars below and let everyone know what you thought about it. 😉
Time needed: 5 minutes.
Cook a frozen pizza in an air fryer
Preheat air fryer to 360 degrees. When done add frozen personal pizza and close.
Air fry for 5 minutes, check and if you want top more browned add 1 more minute.
Frozen Pizza in Air Fryer
- 1 frozen pizza mini personal size
- Preheat air fryer to 360 degrees. When done add frozen personal pizza and close. Air fry for 5 minutes, check and if you want top more browned add 1 more minute.