Ninja Foodi meatloaf is the bomb! Juicy in the center with a crispy barbecue sauce on the outside. All cooked in this pressure cooker and air fryer machine.
Did you just get this nifty device and looking for more Ninja Foodi recipes? Well, we have a Ninja Foodi meatloaf recipe for you that is amazing! It may become your go to from this day forward. (affiliate links present)
Here are a few resources to start with:
- This is the Ninja Cooking system we got
- You can grab a free recipe book too here. 😉
- You’ll find more Foodi air fryer recipes here too.
- Join my EASY Foodi Recipes Facebook group for more recipes.
Now let’s get to cooking!
Here’s what I used to make our Ninja Foodi meatloaf recipe:
- Ground beef
- you could use half ground sausage and half ground beef or turkey, your choice
- Air fryer basket (one included)
- Bread crumbs
- we used Italian style
- French onion soup mix
- A bit of Ranch dressing mix
- Dehydrated onions
- I prefer these because regular onions will add moisture
- Garlic powder
- Barbecue sauce – this one is the BEST
You are going to use both Ninja Foodi pressure cooker and air fryer functions for this recipe.
- First you pressure cook your meatloaf so the meat gets done
- Keep in mind the timing below cooks the meat so there is no pink left. If you like yours less done adjust timing accordingly.
- Then you’ll drain the water inside your pot, return the basket with your meatloaf inside and pour barbecue sauce on top.
- Cose your air fryer lid. That is the one that is attached.
- In 8-12 minutes the outside of your meatloaf will become wonderfully crusty like we like it here.
- This is subjective so if you like it really crispy you’ll set closer to 12 minutes, or less if you just want a tad.
Why is this the best way to make meatloaf?
- This quick meatloaf recipe requires no preheating of the oven at all.
- Perfect when it’s hot outside and you don’t want to heat up your house.
- It is healthier because the fat drains away from the meat in the pressure cooking process.
- There are holes at the bottom of the air fryer basket used.
- You can adjust how crunchy the outside gets easily.
- The air crisp lid can be lifted up and checked often so it doesn’t burn. Adding more time is as easy and pushing a button.
Are you ready to try it now??!!
Seriously, it is the only way we make meatloaf anymore. Forget the loaf pan in the oven, this is a game changer!!
Looking for more easy Ninja Foodi recipes?
- Air fryer tater tots smothered with cheese
- Pressure cooker frozen chicken wings, then air crisp to make them crunchy on the outside!
- Foodi roast recipe
- Ninja Foodi spaghetti is amazing with melted cheese on top.
Need other ways to make meatloaf?
- Our meatloaf muffin recipe is always a hit with the kids
- This crockpot meatloaf recipe is easy
- Smoked meatloaf recipe stuffed with bacon and cheese is amazing
Ninja Foodi Meatloaf
- Mix together all ingredients in a bowl until all powder is incorporated well into the meat.
- Form into a round or oval pattie with the same thickness all the way around so it cooks evenly. Add 1.5 c water into the inner pot of your Foodi.
- Place meat into air fryer basket and lower that into your inner pot.
- Close pressure cooker lid (one that isn't attached) and then turn Foodi on.
- Press pressure button, high, for 25 minutes.
- Allow to naturally release steam for 5-10 minutes. Then release rest of steam.
- Remove lid, pour water out of your inner pot, and pour barbecue sauce on top of your meatloaf patty. Sprinkle green onions on top if desired now.
- Close air crisp lid (one that is attached). Press air crisp button, 390 degrees for 10 minutes.
- Then remove meatloaf, slice and serve!