Here are a bunch of the best air fryer Costco recipes you can enjoy with Kirkland items found in your favorite bulk store! Want to make steak, chicken or pork? NO problem, here’s how!
Air fryer Costco recipes are the best! If you love to shop in bulk, and obsessed with your new hot air machine I will tell you how to cook all your favorite foods! Then go on to try all our other air fryer recipes here on The Typical Mom blog.
- Ready to air fry everything but not quite sure how to do it? We have mega tips for you here! Yes we will share how to cook all the meats, but also how to cook frozen food in an air fryer too.
Whether you bought that multi cooker too, or another digital air fryer version all of these Costco air fryer recipes will work just great. The main differences are just the air fryer features.
Why do we love this big box store?? First of all you get great deals on ALL THE THINGS right??!! You can pick up small (and large) appliances like these with no shipping and handling fee, and if there’s a problem their returns are so easy.
I found recently they offer a live chat feature online now too which is great, or you can contact the Costco concierge services technical support. For something like this I’d contact the manufacturer first though.
- Yes you can order one of these babies online but a handling fee will apply for some areas like Alaska, Hawaii and Puerto Rico.
Here’s where we’re going to get started right?? Ok, so you may already have a few items at home but once you cook those we will share a few of our other favorite items to cook so you can grab them on your next trip.
- Let me start with one thing you can grab for FREE right here on my site. This air fryer cooking times chart is a GAME CHANGER y’all!!
Go ahead and print this out and take a peek. I will wait, then come back and keep reading on friends. 😉
YES!! I share cook temperatures and times for making frozen foods, vegetables, seafood, beef and chicken on it. I taped a copy to my fridge and literally use it several times a week. Ok maybe every day.
- Want to make an air fryer whole chicken?? Literally, it’s my favorite meal! It tastes better than rotisserie can you buy at the store I promise, and you can add any and all seasonings you want.
If you want to cut it up into pieces we have directions for each one of those pieces too!
Of course with any of these other air fryer costco recipes, you can make them breaded or plain.
These are our favorites though:
- Our air fryer chicken thighs have no breading but rather a sweet and salty dry rub.
- Air fryer chicken kabobs are healthy choices with vegetables added on the skewers.
- Chicken legs in air fryer are probably my girls’ favorite for dinner.
- We share a variety of easy air fryer chicken breast recipes here. There’s even instructions for how to cook frozen chicken breast in air fryer too.
- On to the best air fryer chicken wings with a dry rub you’ll ever make!!
- If you want to buy a frozen bag o’ wings here’s how to cook frozen chicken wings in air fryer too
Now what is good at Costco you might ask? Well that would really depends on who you ask. Our family got our membership strictly to buy meat in bulk. From there we began purchasing paper goods since it was a lot cheaper than at the grocery stores.
When it comes to what are the best items to buy at Costco our list would be this:
- Ground beef
- Toilet paper
- Paper towels
- Snack foods
Frozen meats are cheaper too, and come in handy when you’re in a rush. If you love Kirkland hamburgers here are instructions on how long to cook frozen hamburger in air fryer. A great tip if you forget to defrost them ahead of time. 😉
Now on to some beef! I will tell you I don’t cook a lot of it and if I do I usually wrap it in bacon because well, why now??!!
- I prefer good cuts that have less marbling to keep them tender. As you can see when you visit your local Costco store, they offer a wide selection.
- Whether you’re using a New York Strip, T-bone, or Filet you should follow our air fryer steak instructions here.
- You can also make steak in the Instant Pot but if you still want that crisp on the outside, try our Ninja Foodi steak and potatoes cooked all in 1 pot.
Our 2 other ways to cook steak are:
Air fryer chicken fried steak. These are made into finger foods of sorts so they could be served as a fun appetizer if you wanted, or dinner. Crockpot steak and potatoes is great too if you’re a slow cooker lover.
You CANNOT visit Costco and not grab a few snacks from their frozen food sections!! I know you need a few quick meals in your pocket for those long nights when you’re stuck at the baseball field, or appetizers when friends come over.
- For those crazy nights we make air fryer corn dogs or grilled cheese in air fryer. Even my kids can make those all by themselves.
What are the best appetizers at Costco?
- Twice baked potatoes or potato skins
- Pull apart bread
- Hummus and spinach and artichoke dip
- Air fryer frozen shrimp with parmesan crusted on top
- This is how you make frozen mozzarella sticks in air fryer to perfection!
For more easy recipe ideas, subscribe to my free newsletter here.