Here are a bunch of the best air fryer Costco recipes you can enjoy with Kirkland items found in your favorite bulk store! Want to make steak, chicken or pork? NO problem, here’s how!
Air fryer Costco recipes are the best! If you love to shop in bulk, and obsessed with your new hot air machine I will tell you how to cook all your favorite foods! Then go on to try all our other easy air fryer recipes here on The Typical Mom blog.
- Ready to air fry everything but not quite sure how to do it? We have mega tips for you here!
Ever since I got my Ninja Foodi we have been creating a lot of new air fryer dinner recipes.
If you love air fryer recipes too, here are some resources to start with:
- THIS is my Favorite Air Fryer!
- You can find more Air fryer recipes here, we have Ninja Foodi recipes as well; bookmark them both!
- Here’s a printable air fryer cook times chart here for your fridge.
- It has temp. and times for making the best frozen foods for air fryer too.
- Then join our Facebook page where you can share and find more ideas you’ll love. We have a Foodi social media group as well.
Costco Air Fryer
If you subscribed to my newsletter you’ve already received a bunch via email.
Whether you bought that multi cooker too, or another digital air fryer version all of these Costco air fryer recipes will work just great.
The main differences are just the air fryer features.
Why do we love this big box store?? First of all you get great deals on ALL THE THINGS right??!! You can pick up small (and large) appliances like these with no shipping and handling fee, and if there’s a problem their returns are so easy.
I found recently they offer a live chat feature online now too which is great, or you can contact the Costco concierge services technical support.
For something like this I’d contact the manufacturer first though.
- Yes you can order one of these babies online but a handling fee will apply for some areas like Alaska, Hawaii and Puerto Rico.
Here’s where we’re going to get started right?? Ok, so you may already have a few items at home but once you cook those we will share a few of our other favorite items to cook so you can grab them on your next trip.
- Let me start with one thing you can grab for FREE right here on my site. This air fryer cooking times chart is a GAME CHANGER y’all!!
Go ahead and print this out and take a peek. I will wait, then come back and keep reading on friends. 😉
YES!! I share cook temperatures and times for making frozen foods, vegetables, seafood, beef and chicken on it.
I taped a copy to my fridge and literally use it several times a week. Ok maybe every day.
- Want to make an air fryer whole chicken?? Literally, it’s my favorite meal! It tastes better than rotisserie can you buy at the store I promise, and you can add any and all seasonings you want.
If you want to cut it up into pieces we have directions for each one of those pieces too!
Air fryer Costco
These are our favorites though:
- Our air fryer chicken thighs have no breading but rather a sweet and salty dry rub.
- Air fryer chicken kabobs are healthy choices with vegetables added on the skewers.
- Chicken legs in air fryer are probably my girls’ favorite for dinner.
- We share a variety of easy air fryer chicken breast recipes here. There’s even instructions for how to cook frozen chicken breast in air fryer too.
- On to the best air fryer chicken wings with a dry rub you’ll ever make!!
If you want to buy a frozen bag o’ wings here’s how to cook frozen chicken wings in air fryer too
What is good at Costco
Well that would really depends on who you ask. Our family got our membership strictly to buy meat in bulk.
From there we began purchasing paper goods since it was a lot cheaper than at the grocery stores.
What are the best items to buy at Costco
- Ground beef
- Toilet paper
- Paper towels
- Snack foods
Frozen meats are cheaper too, and come in handy when you’re in a rush. If you love Kirkland hamburgers here are instructions on how long to cook frozen hamburger in air fryer.
A great tip if you forget to defrost them ahead of time. 😉
Now on to some beef! I will tell you I don’t cook a lot of it and if I do I usually wrap it in bacon because well, why now??!!
- I prefer good cuts that have less marbling to keep them tender. As you can see when you visit your local Costco store, they offer a wide selection.
- Whether you’re using a New York Strip, T-bone, or Filet you should follow our air fryer steak instructions here.
Air Fryer Costco
- Cube steak and put it into a bowl.
- Pour olive oil on top and toss. Pour all seasonings on and toss together so all meat is coated well.
- Preheat air fryer to 400 degrees F for 5 minutes.
- Put steak bites into basket, do not overlap. Set time to 5 minutes, shake basket after 3 minutes.
- Enjoy immediately for best results.
- You can also make steak in the Instant Pot but if you still want that crisp on the outside, try our Ninja Foodi steak and potatoes cooked all in 1 pot.
Ways to cook steak
Air fryer chicken fried steak. These are made into finger foods of sorts so they could be served as a fun appetizer if you wanted, or dinner.
You CANNOT visit Costco and not grab a few snacks from their frozen food sections!! I know you need a few quick meals in your pocket for those long nights when you’re stuck at the baseball field, or appetizers when friends come over.
- For those crazy nights we make air fryer corn dogs or grilled cheese in air fryer. Even my kids can make those all by themselves.
What are the best appetizers at Costco?
Cuisinart air fryer Costco
No matter what brand you buy there, you can cook all these things!
- Twice baked potatoes or potato skins
- Pull apart bread
- Hummus and spinach and artichoke dip
- Air fryer frozen shrimp with parmesan crusted on top
- This is how you make frozen mozzarella sticks in air fryer to perfection!
Want to see a few of my favorite things you might want to write on your Christmas list this year??!! 😉 Take a peek and see how many you might already have…twinsies!
Looking for more easy family recipes and tips? LIKE The Typical Mom Facebook page?
***** If you LOVED this recipe give it 5 Stars below and let everyone know what you thought about it. 😉