Cherry cheesecake egg rolls are amazing!! Made in your air fryer or in oil you just need 3 ingredients to make our dessert egg rolls. So easy and the best cheesecake treat.
Since we were “on a roll” this month making all different kinds of egg rolls (and the other two were so good) I thought cherry cheesecake egg rolls would be amazing. They were a better dessert egg roll than I had even imagined in my head seriously. You only need 3 ingredients to make this dessert or appetizer. Let me share the recipe with you. (originally published 2/16, affiliate links present)
I made pizza egg rolls the other day for dinner and they were so amazing that it was time for dessert!!
This is what you will need to make cherry cheesecake egg rolls
- Egg roll wrappers – refrigerated section in your grocery store
- 1 can of cherry pie filling
- 1 tub of marshmallow fluff
- Block of cream cheese (I used low fat cream cheese this time and it was still amazing)
I will show you below how to wrap that, beyond that you’re just frying them until crispy!!
- I have had people use their air fryer for these dessert egg rolls but I haven’t tried that myself quite yet.
Get out a cutting board so you can put everything on it. Mix your room temperature pkg. of cream cheese with your tub of marshmallow creme and put your cherry pie filling in a bowl so you can begin filling. You will need a small cup of water too.
- Here are the basic instructions on how to roll spring rolls which is essentially the same. I also have step by step photos here as well as showing you in the video embedded in this post.
It really isn’t hard once you do 1 or 2.
Put a bit of both fillings in like this on your egg roll wrapper.
- Then fold the end up and over and the sides in
- Roll it over once and put a bit of water at the end
- At the end roll it all the way over so the end sticks together and the filling won’t come out
Tip: Do not overfill them. Just add filling to the middle as you see here. You want room on the ends to fold over so the contents don’t ooze out.
You can also make our strawberry bread pudding but use cherry pie filling to taste similar to this!
Here’s a video showing you how to make these dessert egg rolls and the entire recipe:
Make sure your oil is hot enough by dropping a little piece of egg roll in and see if it begins to fry but isn’t too hot.
Then put each one in until they are lightly browned. You can use the rest of the cream cheese mixture as a dip on the side. I’m telling you these cherry cheesecake egg rolls are an amazing dessert!!
If you love these we made air fryer egg rolls too and they are really fun!
Other easy desserts you should try:
- Our dump peach cobbler in the oven is fantastic.
- Or cherry pie filling dump cake.
- Fruit strudel pastry
- 4 ingredient cherry cheesecake dip is the best
- Upside down cherry pie
- If you have a pressure cooker you can make this Instant Pot cheesecake recipe.
You can even make peanut butter and jelly egg rolls using this same concept.
After you try these cherry cheesecake egg rolls you have got to make our
- Our cherry cheesecake monkey bread is always a hit
- Use any leftovers to make this cherry cheesecake dip served with graham crackers
- 2 ingredient cherry brownies use the same pie filling and are so easy
How to make air fryer cheesecake egg rolls
- Follow recipe below
- Then instead of frying them in oil, just spray the outsides with olive oil spray
- Preheat your air fryer for 3 minutes at 390 degrees
- Put one layer of egg rolls in your air fryer basket
- Cook at 390 for 5 minutes or until outsides are as crispy as you’d like them to be
Cherry cheesecake egg rolls
- Mix together your room temperature cream cheese and marshmallow fluff until creamy.
- Lay out 1 egg roll wrapper and add 2 tsp. cream cheese mixture as well as 2 tbsp. pie filling mixture.
- Roll egg wrapper like a burrito. Folding sides in and rolling from one end to the other with filling wrapped well inside.
- At end dab water across end of wrapper and fold over to create a "seal".
- Heat your oil. Test by putting a fingernail sized piece of egg roll wrapper into oil and if it begins to fry then oil is ready. (if air frying preheat to 390 for 3 minutes, then cook for 5 minutes at same temp or until crispy)
- Put cherry cheesecake egg rolls into oil, flip, and put on a paper towel when they are browned. Enjoy
For more easy recipes, tips and crafts please LIKE The Typical Mom on Facebook and follow me on Pinterest! You can also sign up for my free weekly newsletter which is packed with goodies I know you’ll love. 😉