Cherry cheesecake egg rolls are amazing!! Just 3 ingredients in this warm dessert egg roll recipe. So easy and the easiest cheesecake recipe ever.
Since we were “on a roll” this month making all different kinds of egg rolls, and the other two were so good, I thought cherry cheesecake egg rolls would be amazing. They were a better dessert egg roll than I had even imagined in my head seriously. You only need 3 ingredients to make this dessert or appetizer, let me share the recipe with you. (originally published 2/16)
I made pizza egg rolls the other day for dinner and they were so amazing that it was time for dessert!!
This is what you will need to make cherry cheesecake egg rolls
- 1 package of egg roll wrappers – refrigerated section near cheese
- 1 can of cherry pie filling
- 1 tub of marshmallow fluff
- 1 pkg. of cream cheese (I used low fat cream cheese this time and it was still amazing)
I will show you below how to wrap that, beyond that you’re just frying them until crispy!!
- I have had people use their air fryer for these dessert egg rolls but I haven’t tried that myself quite yet.
Get out a cutting board so you can put everything on it. Mix your room temperature pkg. of cream cheese with your tub of marshmallow creme and put your cherry pie filling in a bowl so you can begin filling. You will need a small cup of water too.
Here are the basic instructions on how to roll spring rolls which is essentially the same but I have step by step photos here as well as showing you in the video embedded in this post.
It really isn’t hard once you do 1 or 2.
Put a bit of both fillings in like this on your egg roll wrapper. Then fold the end up and over and the sides in, then roll over once and put a bit of water at the end and roll it all the way over so the end sticks together and the filling won’t come out.
After you try these cherry cheesecake egg rolls you have got to make our
- cherry cheesecake monkey bread
- cherry cheesecake dip served with graham crackers
- cherry brownies use the same pie filling and are so easy you’ll love them
You can also make our strawberry bread pudding but use cherry pie filling to taste similar to this!
Here’s a video showing you how to make these dessert egg rolls and the entire recipe:
Make sure your oil is hot enough by dropping a little piece of egg roll in and see if it begins to fry but isn’t too hot. Then put each one in until they are lightly browned. You can use the rest of the cheesecake filling as a dip on the side. I’m telling you these cherry cheesecake egg rolls are an amazing dessert!!
If you love these we made sloppy joe egg rolls too and they are really fun!
Here are the printable directions to make cherry cheesecake egg rolls
Cherry cheesecake egg rolls
- 1 block cream cheese
- 1 tub marshmallow fluff / creme
- 1 package egg roll wrappers
- 1 can cherry or blueberry pie filling
- Mix together your room temperature cream cheese and marshmallow fluff until creamy.
- Lay out 1 egg roll wrapper and add 2 tsp. cream cheese mixture as well as 2 tbsp. pie filling mixture.
- Roll egg wrapper like a burrito. Folding sides in and rolling from one end to the other with filling wrapped well inside.
- At end dab water across end of wrapper and fold over to create a "seal".
- Heat your oil. Test by putting a fingernail sized piece of egg roll wrapper into oil and if it begins to fry then oil is ready.
- Put cherry cheesecake egg rolls into oil, flip, and put on a paper towel when they are browned. Enjoy
For more easy recipes, tips and crafts please LIKE The Typical Mom on Facebook and follow me on Pinterest! You can also sign up for my free weekly newsletter which is packed with goodies I know you’ll love. 😉