Tons of easy slow cooker soup recipes you can make for the whole month! Hearty and easy to make Crockpot soups your family will love.
When the Summer starts to end I start to think of slow cooker soup recipes. Ok well slow cooker recipes in general but I really love soup when it’s a bit chilly! Here are a few of our favorite slow cooked crockpot recipes and a few from other bloggers I heart. 😉 (originally published 8/16, affiliate links present)
My kids even make requests for some of these easy Crockpot soup recipes.
Pair them with a slice of french bread or corn muffins and you have yourself a hearty and tasty meal that cooks by itself in your crockpot!
Let’s talk a little bit about slow cooking shall we?? First off I have a few different varieties and I love them all. Each one has an occasion to be used like….
- This is my favorite 6 quart programmable one with a locking lid so it’s great for bringing to a potluck too.
- If you just want to serve a few appetizers you should get this one that sit side by side one another.
- I prefer not to use liners, but rather just spray olive oil inside before adding my food for easier cleanups.
Let me give you a peek of my pretty thang I bought recently. It goes with my kitchen so I can just leave it out on the countertop all the time. 😉
Even when it is summertime I use my crockpot on a weekly basis. I can throw everything together in the morning, and it’s ready to eat when we’re back from a day of fun. Better yet, who wants to turn on their oven during the summer??!!
During the winter a hot bowl of soup for dinner is seriously the best!!
- Let’s start with a free Crock Pot soup cookbook you can grab. Then try ours below and you’ll be set for the year!
Here are a few of our favorite slow cooker soup recipes
- Go totally homemade with our Crockpot split pea soup
- Quick cooking time using dry peas!
- This creamy soup we love is called Crockpot ham and potato soup
- Hearty Crockpot vegetable beef soup
- Lots of veggies can be added to this healthy vegetable soup.
- Slow cooker stuffed cabbage soup is amazing.
You’ve gotta’ try our Easy Italian wedding soup in the crockpot. You can easily make a double batch if you have a large gathering.
- Crockpot recipe for chicken enchilada soup is full of flavor and great with air fryer bread
- Healthy Chicken soup in the crockpot
- Probably our healthiest slow cooked soup
- Super easy Crockpot creamy chicken soup
Then try this easy Crockpot tortellini soup that is creamy and delicious. All under twenty bucks it is a cheap meal everyone loves.
- Easy crockpot french onion soup is topped with lots of stringy cheese on top
- Lentil soup is always something new to try.
- We make this Crockpot Loaded Baked Potato Soup Recipe on a weekly basis. Even quicker is this slow cooker potato soup with frozen hashbrowns recipe.
This slow cooker chicken noodle soup and potato soup are probably our most popular crockpot recipes on The Typical Mom.
A family favorite of ours too. I love it because it’s easy for me to throw together, is cheap to make, and everyone just loves it.
Here are other popular crockpot soups and stews from our friends online
- Slow Cooker Chicken Fiesta Soup Recipe
- Love this Slow Cooker Cheeseburger Soup – by Creme de La Crumb
- Creamy Slow Cooker Mexican Chicken Chowder Recipe – from Scattered Thoughts of a Crafty Mom
- Corn and Potato Chowder Crockpot Recipe – from Mama Loves Food
If you love this long list of easy slow cooker soup recipes you should try our 5 Ingredient Crockpot Chili Recipe too, it’s amazing and SO easy!
AND if you have a pressure cooker you’ll love our Instant Pot soup recipes roundup.
- Kid fave Slow Cooker Tortilla Soup Recipe
- Serve with a side of tortilla chips for a killer meal.
- Throw together Slow Cooker Taco Soup Recipe
- Filled with kidney, black beans and anything else you love. Topped with sour cream it is a fabulous bean soup.
- Hashbrown Crockpot Soup Recipe
- Sausage and White Bean Slow Cooker Recipe – from Who Needs a Cape
Looking for more easy family recipes and tips? LIKE The Typical Mom Facebook page?
***** If you LOVED this recipe give it 5 Stars below and let everyone know what you thought about it. 😉