Tons of easy slow cooker soup recipes you can make each month for the whole year! Hearty and easy to make crockpot soups your family will love.
When the Summer starts to end I start to think of slow cooker soup recipes….ok well slow cooker recipes in general but I really love soup when it’s a bit chilly! My kids even make requests for some of these soups, pair it with a slice of french bread or corn muffins and you have yourself a hearty and tasty meal that cooks by itself in your crockpot….love that! Here are a few of our favorite crockpot recipes and a few from other bloggers I heart. 😉 (originally published 8/16)
Even when it is summertime I use my crockpot on a weekly basis because I can throw everything in in the morning and it’s ready to eat when we’re back from a day of fun. Better yet, who wants to turn on their oven during the summer??!!
During the winter a hot bowl of soup for dinner is seriously the best!!
Here are a few of our favorite slow cooker soup recipes
- Crockpot split pea soup
- Crockpot ham and potato soup
- Crockpot vegetable beef soup
- Crockpot recipe for chicken enchilada soup
- Chicken soup in the crockpot
- Easy Italian wedding soup in the crockpot
- Crockpot creamy chicken soup
- Easy crockpot french onion soup
- Crockpot Loaded Baked Potato Soup Recipe
This slow cooker chicken noodle soup and potato soup are probably our most popular crockpot recipes on The Typical Mom, and our family’s favorite too. I love it because it’s easy for me to throw together, is cheap to make, and everyone just loves it.
Here are other popular crockpot soup recipes from a few of our blogger friends. 😉
- Slow Cooker Chicken Fiesta Soup Recipe – from 365ish Days of Pinterest
- Slow Cooker Cheeseburger Soup – by Creme de La Crumb
- Slow Cooker Mexican Chicken Chowder Recipe – from Scattered Thoughts of a Crafty Mom
- Slow Cooker Beef and Vegetable Soup Recipe – from Big Bear’s Wife
- Slow Cooker Tortilla Soup Recipe – from Mama Loves Food
- Slow Cooker Taco Soup Recipe – from Like Mother Like Daughter
- Crockpot Split Pea Soup Recipe – from Mama Loves Food
- Hashbrown Crockpot Soup Recipe – from Call me PMC
- Sausage and White Bean Slow Cooker Recipe – from Who Needs a Cape
- Corn and Potato Chowder Crockpot Recipe – from Mama Loves Food
If you love this long list of easy slow cooker soup recipes you should try our 5 Ingredient Crockpot Chili Recipe too, it’s amazing and SO easy!
AND if you have a pressure cooker you’ll love our Instant Pot soup recipes roundup.
For more easy recipes, tips and crafts please LIKE The Typical Mom on Facebook and follow me on Pinterest! You can also sign up for my free weekly newsletter which is packed with goodies I know you’ll love. 😉