Crockpot hamburger recipes that are easy to make!! From soups to stuffed cabbage, lasagna and more you’re sure to find a ground beef family favorite for your dinner table tonight!
Welcome to another great roundup of easy crockpot recipes. This time I focused on crockpot hamburger recipes because they are typically really easy to make and ground beef is pretty inexpensive to buy too. I hope you find one or more that your family loves too. Let us know below which one is your favorite! (originally published 8/16, affiliate links present)
Crockpot Ground Beef Recipes
Let’s start with how to make Crockpot ground beef. It is a great tip to have in your back pocket when you’re busy around the house.
Precook it and throw it into a casserole or wad it up into little palm sized balls for a bowl of comfort food like Crockpot meatballs and gravy any which way is great.
Let’s talk a little bit about slow cooking shall we?? First off I have a few different varieties and I love them all. Each one has an occasion to be used like….
- This is my favorite 6 quart programmable one with a locking lid so it’s great for bringing to a potluck too.
- If you just want to serve a few appetizers you should get this one that sit side by side one another.
- I prefer not to use liners, but rather just spray olive oil inside before adding my food for easier cleanups.
Let me give you a peek of my pretty thang I bought recently. It goes with my kitchen so I can just leave it out on the countertop all the time. 😉
Slow Cooker Ground Beef Recipes
We do A LOT of crock pot recipes here at The Typical Mom because they are easy to throw together in the morning, and everyone here seems to enjoy them. I especially appreciate them on days when I know we are going to be gone most of the day and exhausted when we get back.
On Tuesdays we always think tacos!! Not hard to do in this baby either and over time the meat soaks up all that goodness. Then pair your slow cooker taco meat with all the fixings and believe me the kiddos will get a kick out of it.
Let’s look at our favorite crockpot hamburger casserole first!
It takes a bit of pressure off of me as we both work full time and I just don’t have the time to spend an hour or more cooking with our busy schedules.
During the summer crockpot meals are the best because who wants to heat up their house turning on the oven when it’s over 100 outside.
Crockpot hamburger recipes
Hamburger Crockpot Meals
Here are a few things to remember when cooking any ground beef recipes in your slow cooker:
- You need to brown ground beef before adding it to your pot.
- Just add it to a pan on your stovetop on medium high heat and cook just until the outsides are no longer pink.
- Then add to your crockpot with your diced tomatoes, beef broth or other ingredients
- Follow instructions on your recipe to make all sort of ground beef casseroles and turn on to cook for the day
Yes, pre cooking your beef is a necessary step when it’s slow cooked but will only take a few minutes. This is what I do when making our ever popular 5 ingredient crockpot chili.
Crockpot ground beef recipes
- Crockpot vegetable beef soup
- Our crockpot lasagna means NO boiling noodles!
- You’ve gotta try this Crockpot stuffed pepper soup
- Fettuccini pasta and meatballs in the crockpot
- Crockpot hamburger helper is how you remember it from your childhood
This is probably one of our most popular slow cooker hamburger recipes because it is so simple to make, cheap, and kids absolutely love it.
Top each bowl with some shredded sharp cheddar cheese and OH MY goodness is this a killer crockpot dinner idea.
Total comfort food for sure. Kinda’ like a crockpot chili mac!
Our number one recipe and first one made here on our site was this dump 5 ingredient chili that is great as is, put inside baked potatoes or we love to put it on top a bed of rice with cheese on top.
We probably make this once a week because it feeds everyone and is super cheap to make….healthy too!
- Gluten free crockpot chili is here for ya’
- This Crockpot chili mac is great
- Hearty Crockpot hamburger casserole
- Slow cooker stuffed cabbage soup is amazing
- Easy crockpot chili with 4 ingredients and Manwich is here
- Love this Slow cooker stuffed cabbage even when it isn’t St.Patricks Day.
Looking for more easy family recipes and tips? LIKE The Typical Mom Facebook page?
***** If you LOVED this recipe give it 5 Stars below and let everyone know what you thought about it. 😉