Crockpot hamburger recipes that are easy to make!! From soups to stuffed cabbage, lasagna and more you’re sure to find a family favorite for your dinner table tonight!
Welcome to another great roundup of easy crockpot recipes. This time I focused on crockpot hamburger recipes because they are typically really easy to make and ground beef is pretty inexpensive to buy too. I hope you find one or more that your family loves too. Let us know below which one is your favorite! (originally published 8/16, affiliate links present)
Let’s start with how to make Crockpot ground beef. It is a great tip to have in your back pocket when you’re busy around the house.
- We do A LOT of crock pot recipes here at The Typical Mom because they are easy to throw together in the morning, and everyone here seems to enjoy them.
Let’s look at our favorite crockpot hamburger casserole first!
It takes a bit of pressure off of me as we both work full time and I just don’t have the time to spend an hour or more cooking with our busy schedules.
During the summer crockpot meals are the best because who wants to heat up their house turning on the oven when it’s over 100 outside. I have several but this is my favorite one. I also make a lot of Instant Pot recipes so you can check those out as well when meal planning.
Crockpot hamburger recipes
Here are a few things to remember when cooking any ground beef recipes in your slow cooker:
- You need to brown ground beef before adding it to your pot.
- Just add it to a pan on your stovetop on medium high heat and cook just until the outsides are no longer pink.
- Then add to your crockpot with your diced tomatoes, beef broth or other ingredients
- Follow instructions on your recipe to make all sort of ground beef casseroles and turn on to cook for the day
Yes, pre cooking your beef is a necessary step when it’s slow cooked but will only take a few minutes. This is what I do when making our ever popular 5 ingredient crockpot chili.
Crockpot ground beef recipes
- Crockpot vegetable beef soup
- Our crockpot lasagna means NO boiling noodles!
- Love this Crockpot creamy cheeseburger soup
- You’ve gotta try this Crockpot stuffed pepper soup
- Fettuccini pasta and meatballs in the crockpot
- Crockpot hamburger helper recipe
This is probably one of our most popular slow cooker hamburger recipes because it is so simple to make, cheap, and kids absolutely love it.
Top each bowl with some shredded sharp cheddar cheese and OH MY goodness is this a killer crockpot dinner idea.
Total comfort food for sure. Kinda’ like a crockpot chili mac!
Our number one recipe and first one made here on our site was this dump 5 ingredient chili that is great as is, put inside baked potatoes or we love to put it on top a bed of rice with cheese on top.
We probably make this once a week because it feeds everyone and is super cheap to make….healthy too!
- Cheesy Crockpot lasagna recipe
- Gluten free crockpot chili
- This Crockpot chili mac is great
- Hearty Crockpot hamburger casserole
- Slow cooker stuffed cabbage soup is amazing