Slow cooker chili recipes are here to enjoy! 11 of the very best that only need a few ingredients in your crockpot and they’re ready in no time flat!
I am all about easy, crockpot recipes. We make chili in the slow cooker almost every month because it’s so easy and everyone loves it. We have several versions we love so I decided to compile a list of the best slow cooker chili recipes we’ve created, and a few from other bloggers as well. Enjoy and happy slow cooking! (originally published 1/16)
Crockpot Chili Recipes
So the first two you see here are fantastic and super simple to make.
The top one is an easy 4 ingredient slow cooker chili recipe we throw together on a regular basis, and the bottom is actually a creamy cheesy chili dip that can be made and thrown in a crockpot when you’re having a party.
Let’s talk a little bit about slow cooking shall we?? First off I have a few different varieties and I love them all. Each one has an occasion to be used like….
- This is my favorite 6 quart programmable one with a locking lid so it’s great for bringing to a potluck too.
- If you just want to serve a few appetizers you should get this one that sit side by side one another.
- I prefer not to use liners, but rather just spray olive oil inside before adding my food for easier cleanups.
Let me give you a peek of my pretty thang I bought recently. It goes with my kitchen so I can just leave it out on the countertop all the time. 😉
How to Make Chili in Slow Cooker
Let’s start with one of the more “unusual” ones, but one you should definitely make. If you’re a hunter maybe you’ve already made Crockpot venison chili, if not you can find some ground in your local grocery store. It offers a ton of flavor and isn’t that much more money than beef.
It can be kept warm in your slow cooker for hours and people love it. Serve cornmeal muffins on the side and it’s a hearty meal that women and men rave over.
- If you’re looking for a traditional stovetop chili recipe we have that too….slow cooker versions are below.
Here are our favorites
- Here’s a 5 ingredient crockpot chili we cook often and it’s my most popular PIN.
- If you want something just as easy but a slightly different flavor try our 4 ingredient slow cooker chili
- KitchMe has a Weight Watchers crockpot chili recipe if you’re watching your waistline.
Recipes in Slow Cooker with Beans
- Tamilee Tips makes a great crock pot chili mac and cheese recipe that we’ve tried and love.
- I love The Taylor House and her cheese tortellini chili recipe you can make in the crockpot.
- Let me know what you think and which are your favorite slow cooker chili recipes!
For more easy recipes and crafts please LIKE The Typical Mom on Facebook, sign up for my newsletter, and follow me on Pinterest!