Slow cooker chili recipes are here to enjoy! 11 of the very best that only need a few ingredients in your crockpot and they’re ready in no time flat!
I am all about easy, crockpot recipes. We make chili in the slow cooker almost every month because it’s so easy and everyone loves it. We have several versions we love so I decided to compile a list of the best slow cooker chili recipes we’ve created, and a few from other bloggers as well. Enjoy and happy slow cooking! (originally published 1/16)
So the first two you see here are fantastic and super simple to make.
The top one is an easy 4 ingredient slow cooker chili recipe we throw together on a regular basis, and the bottom is actually a creamy cheesy chili dip that can be made and thrown in a crockpot when you’re having a party, it can be kept warm in your slow cooker for hours and people love it.
- If you’re looking for a traditional stovetop chili recipe we have that too….slow cooker versions are below.
Here are our favorites
- Here’s an easy 5 ingredient crockpot chili recipe we cook often and it’s my most popular PIN.
- If you want something just as easy but a slightly different flavor try our 4 ingredient slow cooker chili
- KitchMe has a great Weight Watchers crockpot chili recipe if you’re watching your waistline.
- Here’s a slow cooker BBQ chicken chili recipe from Carlsbad Cravings.
- Simply Stacie has a killer slow cooker verde chicken chili recipe.
- Chelsea’s Messy Apron has a really good and easy crockpot creamy chicken enchilada chili recipe here!
- House of YUMM has a great crockpot turkey chili recipe.
- Cheesy chili dip recipe
- Tamilee Tips makes a great crock pot chili mac and cheese recipe that we’ve tried and love.
- I love The Taylor House and her cheese tortellini chili recipe you can make in the crockpot.
- If you have a pressure cooker you should try our Instant Pot chili recipe too.
- Let me know what you think and which are your favorite slow cooker chili recipes!
For more easy recipes and crafts please LIKE The Typical Mom on Facebook, sign up for my newsletter, and follow me on Pinterest!