We love easy cheap crockpot meals for our family! If slow cooker meals are your style too let us share our favorite using chicken, beef, and pork with you.
Yes we’re back with a bunch of easy cheap crockpot meals your family will love!! I have used my slow cooker ever since I went out to live on my own, and more once I had kids and was a bit overwhelmed with it all. Since then I have continued to create simple crockpot recipes to share with all of you so we can take a break and let the pot do all the cooking. 😉 (affiliate links present)
- Let’s start with my favorite slow cooker and this crockpot crack chicken that feeds a lot if you serve it on buns as sandwiches or sliders.
- Then once you get thru these we have 40+ other easy slow cooker recipes you can add to your calendar.
Let’s face it. We are all super busy moms who rely on simple crockpot recipes to get us through the day. There is nothing worse than being totally exhausted after a day of work, everyone is home and starving, and you haven’t done a thing to prep.
Yes I do have a ton of Instant Pot recipes too, but sometimes I’m all about my slow cooker.
Here are our favorite easy cheap crockpot meals.
- We love this crockpot pizza recipe. The kids really get a kick out of it and help me make it every time.
- Our easy crockpot lasagna recipe is deconstructed and there’s NO need to boil noodles.
- Slow cooker cheesy potatoes can be packed with leftover ham to make a cheap crockpot recipe.
On to a few other cheesy and creamy dinner favorite meals. Potatoes can be so versatile as a meal, breakfast or for Christmas brunch too.
Remember that soup with a side of easy rolls is a complete meal, we eat this year round.
- Slow cooker creamy tomato soup
- Holiday Crockpot ham recipe
- These slow cooker scalloped potatoes are great
- Healthy butter chicken recipe is a new one I bet you haven’t tried
- Simple Crockpot chicken noodle soup
- We love our crockpot lasagna recipe, and crockpot lasagna casserole, especially the kids!
Looking for some pork for dinner, we have a few goodies to try. Ground beef is always a cheap easy crockpot meal and protein source. We have a ton to choose from below. They’re sure to please your kids, and you!
- Loaded baked potato soup is packed with goodness including bacon and sour cream
- Hearty Crockpot pork chops with apples is a great dinner option
- If you loved slow cooker pulled pork this one with barbecue sauce is yummy
- If you love crockpot hamburger recipes we have a BUNCH using ground beef here
- Our Crockpot chili mac is great
- Crockpot spaghetti and meatballs is usually on the menu every week with NO boiling required
Never made anything with dry beans before? It is so simple using your slow cooker. Start with our split pea soup below and move on from there. Homemade has never been easier.
- Healthy Crockpot split pea soup can be made in big batches using dry peas
- Crockpot chicken cacciatore uses fresh chicken breasts
- Our crockpot cheesy chicken and rice has been a hit!
- Slow cooker pulled pork sandwiches are so yummy and is usually enough for 2 meals
- This crockpot lemon pepper chicken is healthy.
- Hearty crockpot hamburger casserole
- This hearty Crock pot vegetable beef soup is healthy easy meal slow cooked all day
- Salsa chicken crockpot recipe is great and can used cooked chicken if you want
- Slow cooker pizza casserole is loved by the kiddos.
- Low carb Crockpot buffalo chicken sliders are great as lettuce wraps
- Our easy crockpot ribs fall off the bone and is one of our favorite slow cooker recipes ever
Now on to a few crockpot side dishes you might love with dinner.
- A batch of easy crockpot mashed potatoes are super cheap.
- Making slow cooker black beans has never been easier. With tons of flavor you can have it as a side as well as an add in to burritos.
- If you’ve never cooked a butternut squash in your crock, it’s easier than you think.
What is your favorite slow cooker dinner? Do we need to add another to our list of cheap easy crockpot meals?