Lots of Crockpot chicken recipes with cream cheese for dinner are here. Creamy sauce with meat to serve on rice, as sliders or with veggies. If you are in need for a few new and easy Crockpot recipes to make for dinner, these are family friendly and cheap!
Are you a chicken lover who craves rich and creamy flavors, but finds yourself short on time to prepare elaborate meals? Look no further! We have compiled a long collection of easy Crockpot chicken recipes that feature the irresistible goodness of cream cheese. Not only are they incredibly delicious but also convenient, with minimal prep. (affiliate links present)
Slow Cooker Chicken Recipes with Cream Cheese
The crockpot, also known as a slow cooker, has revolutionized the way we approach cooking. Its set-it-and-forget-it convenience makes it a go-to appliance for busy individuals and families alike. When you combine the ease of slow pot cooking with the creamy, velvety goodness of cream cheese, you get a winning combination that will have your taste buds dancing with delight.
Throughout this post, you’ll discover a wide array of flavors and ingredients that perfectly complement the creamy goodness of cream cheese, like our Crockpot crack chicken using frozen chicken shredded to perfection as you see above. From zesty spices and aromatic herbs to tangy sauces and flavorful vegetables, each recipe brings a unique touch to the table.
Best of all, the slow cooker recipe process allows the proteins to become tender and juicy while infusing it with the rich creaminess of the cheese. If you’ve been searching for a way to elevate your meal planning while keeping your cooking routine hassle free, start with our Goulash in the Crock-pot and keep going…..
Cream Cheese Chicken Recipes
Whether you’re a seasoned cook or a beginner in the kitchen, the simplicity and versatility of crockpot chicken recipes with cream cheese will inspire you to unleash your inner chef.
- Chicken Slow Cooker Enchiladas are great stuffed with leftovers, shredded beef or other proteins. Adding the creamy cheese to the sauce, or cream of chicken gives it a richer flavor.
This Slow cooker chicken alfredo with or without fettuccini noodles is great. With a homemade creamy sauce and some bell peppers it is a quick Crockpot recipe you can throw together in the morning.
- This Crockpot tortellini soup is a creamy bowl of comfort food that everyone will love. Quick and easy to throw together with frozen tortellini noodles stuffed with cheese or meat! Just $15 serves a family of 5 for dinner. You can even
- add meat like kielbasa sausage or any leftover chicken from the night before.
If you haven’t stuffed yourself full of white chicken chili with cream cheese have you even lived? This quick version of Crockpot cream cheese chicken chili that can also be modified for the stove. There may be times where you choose one version over the other for time’s sake. You can thank me later.
Chicken with Cream Cheese Recipe
Cream cheese chicken chili from The Gifted Gabber has an added creaminess to it vs. a tomato based soup style. This Crockpot goulash is a rich and hearty meal that is easy to prep! Ground beef, tomatoes and other savory add-ins cook low and slow in the Crockpot all day for a satisfying stew that’s ready when you get home.
Serve it over your favorite pasta for a flavorful, comforting meal that is sure to warm you up. This easy goulash recipe is the perfect comfort food. Just simple ingredients and minimal effort required.
Crockpot Mexican Shredded Chicken is a creamy, easy dump meal that’s super family friendly. This slow cooker shredded Mexican chicken is easy to make and jam packed with flavor! Just dump the ingredients in with a bit of chicken broth, and in hours have juicy, creamy and tender chicken perfect for tacos, burritos, or salads.
You’ll love this easy Crockpot Tuscan Chicken for weeknight dinners! With artichoke hearts, sun-dried tomatoes, spinach, Italian seasoning, Italian dressing and creamy cheese, it’s a very simple recipe.
Or make Crockpot tortellini soup slow cooked with spinach in a light and creamy sauce. Best of all this recipe doesn’t require you to use another pan just to make the sauce! Just pour everything into the crock pot and dinner is ready in about 3 hours, or longer if needed.
Crockpot Recipes with Cream Cheese
This Creamy Crockpot Ranch Chicken and veggies meal is full of flavor and the chicken comes out so moist. Perfect to make during a crazy, busy weeknight.
Crock pot chicken recipes with cream cheese are a delicious and convenient way to prepare flavorful and tender meat dishes. The slow cooking process allows the flavors to blend together, resulting in a creamy and satisfying meal. Cream cheese adds a rich and creamy element to the dish, enhancing the overall taste and texture.
Using frozen chicken in crockpot chicken recipes with cream cheese is possible but not generally recommended. It is best to use thawed chicken to create the best texture. It can separate more when the meat defrosts in the pot if you have dairy in the mix.
Slow Cooker Cream Cheese Chicken
- Put boneless skinless chicken breasts, or chicken thighs at the bottom.
- Cut cream cheese blocks in half and put on top of meat. Sprinkle in ranch seasoning, Add cheese on top of everything.
- Cook chicken on low for 6 hours cooking time or until meat shreds easily with 2 forks. When time is up use two forks to shred chicken and stir all ingredients together so chicken is nice and coated. (if it shreds super easy with forks it is done, if breasts are thick and it is a bit tough then leave in for more time) Add bacon if you’d like now.
Serve on buns like sliders, over a bed of garlic mashed potatoes for a comfort meal or on top of pasta like we do with our Angel Crockpot Chicken.
Want to see a few of my favorite things that I am totally obsessed with?? Take a peek and see how many you might already have…twinsies!
Crockpot Chicken Recipes with Cream Cheese
- Put boneless skinless chicken breasts at the bottom. Cut cream cheese blocks in half and put on top of meat. Sprinkle in ranch seasoning, Add cheese on top of everything.
- Cook on low for 6 hours or until meat shreds easily with 2 forks. When time is up use two forks to shred chicken and stir all ingredients together so chicken is nice and coated. (if it shreds super easy with forks it is done, if breasts are thick and it is a bit tough then leave in for more time) Add bacon if you'd like now.
- Serve on slider or hamburger buns.